Chapter 87 The GoldenRod Tower

Night time soon came and the team was ready suns POV at the safe house

"Okay gentlemen, we only get one shot at this. If we fail, the message could be send through the missile launch in kanto." Carl says, and that got sun thinking. "What's the missile launch?" Sun asks. "The message is about terrorism, so kanto would do anything to help out. Putting your friends and family, all their lives all be in danger." Carl explains. Sun was pale and so was lycanroc. "We go under cover, the moonless night will provide us a chance." Agent 1 says.

At goldenrod city

"Remember, stick to the shadows, you don't want to be caught with your pants down out here." Agent 2 says. "The tower is about 1 mile away, i can see it, but stay off the road." Carl says as they make their way to the tower.

Near the tower

Near the tower

The 2nd agent opens the door and slowly pushes it. "Okay, we're in." Carl says. "Okay I pick you up in 1 hour." Agent C says over the walkie. "This place looks dead at night." Agent 1 says. "That's an understantment." Dusk says, as typshions fire lits up the place. "Are you sure there's no one here?" Agent 2 asks, feeling that they might not be alone in the tower. "I can see someone upstairs." Agent C says and all 5 men along with 2 pokemon, hide in the corner of the room. Behind the shelf, someone walks down the stairs and goes up the other stairs. "That's Trevor, he must be the one sending the message throughout the world." Sun whispers. "We should kill him now." Lycanroc growls, but sun stops him. "No, if we kill him now, he could warn hau. We need him alive in order to answer some questions." Suns and Carl nods. "Sun, go and follow trevor, but be quiet, he don't want are where about a to be known." Carl whispers, sun and lycanroc creep their way to follow Trevor.

On the second floor

Sun follows Trevor, who appears to be on the phone with someone, possibly hau. "Yes hau, everything is going to plan. The podcast will be send in the morning. Sun? He's dead of course, you saw him. He drowned." Trevor says over the phone.

At the empty row of desks

Sun and lycanroc just listen in on what Trevor was saying. "They think you're dead?" Lycanroc asks, sun looks up from the desk a bit, he sees Trevor walking back and forward while talking. "They assume I drowned, but that's why they're unaware of our presents." Sun whispers, then gets back down to a crouch. Lycanroc makes his way to the other desk, but Trevor must've caught a glimpse of him. Trevor talks on the phone still, but walks closer to the desk. The moment Trevor checks, but there was no one there. Lycanroc was under the desk and the chair was close to him, so Trevor assumes that it was just in his head.

Sun was just near inches away from being found out

Sun was just near inches away from being found out. Sun stays still as possible. Trevor, then walks by and just misses sun. *that was a close one.* he thinks and lycanroc swiftly followers Trevor up the stairs. Sun had to follow, or lycanroc would've gotten himself killed.

Upstairs on the 3rd level

Sun pulls lycanroc away from Trevors legs. Trevor turns around, but sees no one, but a potted plant. "Anyways, I have to go hau, tell the boss I send him my regards." Trevor says, then turns off his phone. "You could've been killed." Sun hissed, but lycanroc was pretty damn stubborn.

At the top floor

Sun and lycanroc follow Trevor, and the radio podcast was getting set.

"Now, all I have to do is hit send, and the message should ago

"Now, all I have to do is hit send, and the message should ago. Sending a mission launch from kanto to alola." Trevor says to himself. "I'm afraid that's not gonna happen capitan." Sun says, and lycanroc growls at Trevor. "Haha, too late sun, i already send it and pushed the button. The missile launch is gonna happen!" Trevor cackles.

But just then

"Flamethrower!" Dusk compands and typhosion blasts a beam of fire, but misses Trevor, burning the whole system. "You fools!" Trevor growls in frustraion. "It's over trevor, turn yourself in. And we'll ensure your safety." Carl says trying to convince him to come with them. Carl slowly creeps closer to Trevor, with his rifle armed and ready. "You know what, I ain't going anywhere with you!" Trevor says, and pushes Carl away. "Then I'll have to take you by force!" Carl says, but Trevor kicks him away. Trevor then pulls out a beast grenade. "Don't do it!" Agent 1 shouts. Trevor pulls the cork and laughs like a physco. "I think I'll be join sun, IN HELL!" Trevor shouts as an explosion starts up.

Kaboom

Sun and the 4 other guys fall out of the tower and hit the pavement hard. "Damnit!" Sun shouts in pain,  but had not time to groan about it. "Get up! Come on sun, we gotta go!" Agent 2 says and forcefully lifts sun up. Carl, dusk, and agent 1 got up and ran for the poke park. "Agent C, this is Carl, we're comprised! We need you to go to the LZ asap!" Carl says over the walkie. "Okay, I'll pick you all up right now!" Agent C says over the walkie anf sighs off.

Over to route 2

Johto was so dark, that is was impossible to see anything. Finding the chopper would be so hard, unless the lights were on.

"There he is! There's agent C! We gotta go! Jump!" Carl shouts as the chopper got low enough for them to jump on

"There he is! There's agent C! We gotta go! Jump!" Carl shouts as the chopper got low enough for them to jump on. Sun made it this time, as they make their way out of johto. Sun looks back, and see the goldenrod tower on fire. *This can't be good.* sun thinks, as he heard screams and fire fighter trucks in the distance, as the region got smaller.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚