Chapter 40 Help Around The Aether Paradise

Sun lays in bed with lillie

"Where were you? I was worried sick about you." Lillie says with concern. "I was meeting an old friend." Sun answers, lillie rolls to her side. Sun spoons with lillie, lillie lightly blushes as she felt suns warm embrace. "Hey lillie? Can you tell me what happened when your mother was meant to get a 3rd child?" Sun whispers. That surprised lillie, since no one even knows about that. "How did you know?" Lillie asks. "Mr mohn told me, so what happened?" Sun replies. "I was the only one that survived the broth process. Sadly, after that, the 3rd child didn't make it. "So, they treated me like i was the only princess in the world." Lillie answers.

"You were small?" Sun asks

"You were small?" Sun asks. "Yeah, i was lucky....very lucky." Lillie says and gasps for a bit. "I'm just glad to have met a loving boyfriend." Lillie says with some sobs. Sun rubs his hand up and down her back. Lillie smiles as her boyfriends hands sooth her to sleep. Sun sleeps with lillie, as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

Morning soon rolled around

Sun wakes up and rolls to his side to turn off the clock. But it wasn't the clock, it was his phone. "Hello?" Sun asks. "Hello? Sun? I'm gonna need you to come to the aether paradise."mr mohn says. "Sure, why?" Sun asks. "I'm gonna need your help to restore the aether paradise." Mr mohn says. "Sure, I'll be there in a moment." Sun says, then signs off. "Was that my father?" Lillie asks, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Yeah, I need to help fix the aether paradise." Sun answers and puts on his shirt. Lillie holds sun before he left. Sun gently pulls away from lillie. Lillie playfully hits sun as he walks away.

At the aether paradise

Sun is at the docks as ms wickie shakes his hand again. "Alola sun, how have you been?" Ms wickie asks. "I've been better, where's Mr mohn?" Sun replies. "He's in Mrs Lusamines office." Ms wickie answers.

In the hallway

"Moon?" Sun asks. "Hi sun, I missed you." Moon says and hugs him. Sun lifts her up. "Sorry I haven't been around often." Sun says and kisses her forehead. "It's okay sun, I love you." Moon says. "Moon! Come on, we have something to do." Gladion says. "Oh yeah, i gotta help find those stolen baby pokemon." Moon says.

In the office sun walks in on the wrong time

"Uh, is this a bad time right now?" Sun asks

"Uh, is this a bad time right now?" Sun asks. Mr mohn and Lusamine pull away from each other blushing. "Hello sun, I uh need you for something." Mr mohn says. Lusamine hides her blushy face.

At the pokemon recovery center

"These pokemon got hurt from the incident." Mr mohn says. "How?" Sun asks. "Turns out, not only those criminals stole some eggs, they weaken the pokemon with this." Mr mohn shows sun a chemical. "What is this?" Sun asks, just then his greninja pops out of his poke ball. "Give." Greninja says and holds out his hand. Sun gives the chemical to greninja. "What is it?" Sun asks. "It's poison 823." Greninja says. "What is that?" Sun asks. "It's a poison towards pokemon. It was during the kalos war." Greninja answers and gives back the poison. "How strong is it?" Sun asks his lycanroc. Lycanroc sniffs it and it almost made him faint. "Arceus, that stuff is stronger then rare candy. Lycanroc says. "That's not a drug reference." Lycanroc says to you reader. "So, what do you need me to do with the staru?" Sun asks. "Give all these pokemon this secret medicine. It's all the way from johto." Mr mohn says. Mr mohn then hands a needle to sun, and sun sighs. "Does it have to be that difficult?" Sun asks.

Sun then injects the needle into all the weak pokemon

Sun then injects the needle into all the weak pokemon. "Thank you sun, and now I need you to fix this machine." Mr mohn says. "Is a machine to heal pokemon?" Sun asks. "Yeah, I think you know how to fix one." Mr mohn says. "Hang on, i need to call calem." Sun says and calls calem. "Yeah sun?" Calem asks. "I need you to help me fix this machine in the aether paradise." Sun says and hangs up.

Calem finally shows up

"Hey you guys. I heard you had a machine problem." Calem says. "Yeah, it's over there." Mr mohn says. Calem looks under the machine. "Okay, your healing machine has a broken part. It's the pulse waves that heal the pokemon." Calem says, then pulls out a wire. He reattached the wire with the new wire he got. He wraps the wire around the broken wire with tape. After that, calem pushes the button and they hear the sound of the healing on the machine.

"Okay, we got it back to working." Calem says, clapping his hands. "That's amazing, you must teach me your skills." Mr mohn says. "Sure, before I can...." Calem says and goes to sun. "Here sun, take this and get outta here. You should get a drink." Calem says and sun smiles. $5000 pokedollars stuffed into his pocket.

At the docks of the aether paradise

"Heading out I see?" Ms wickie asks. "Yeah, I got everything covered. Sorry about those eggs." Sun says and places and hand on ms wickies shoulder. "It's fine, I just hope those poor baby pokemon are okay." Ms wickie says with worry. "They'll be okay I'm sure. We'll save them." Sun says.

Back at the new studio

"Rise my golem. You are the leader of my team. I'll mention the others later. This chapter is long enough as it is." Rick says. "You're telling me?" Dennis says with his Mightyena. "Okay gentlemen, we need to save hau from prison. A long with his group. Time to move out." Joof says, but before any of them can go. Yuji hears a knock at the door. "Wonder who that can be?" Yuji asks.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow. 📚