Chapter 60 What A Night

The Orange sky was soon consumed by a blue night sky with stars Rick's POV at the poke bank in akala island

"Rick? You ready for this?" Dennis asks holding a rifle. "Yeah. Joof, is slugma ready to burn the wall down?" Rick askws. "You know it." Joof answers. "Yuji, remember to drive us out of here if anything goes wrong." Dennis says on the walkie. "10-4 rick, car is ready to go on your word." Yuji says, then looks around to make sure no cop was around. "Okay slugma, use the smallest lava plume you can give." Joof commands.

"You gonna evolve this piece of sh*t?" Rick asks, as the slugma works it's magic

"You gonna evolve this piece of sh*t?" Rick asks, as the slugma works it's magic. "After tonight, I'll do that." Joof answers, then the wall of the bank was open. "This is the it. Soon we'll have enough money to get what we need." Rick says, then calls yuji to back up the truck.

Yuji backs up the truck

Rick, dennis, and joof start loading crates of money into the back of the truck. "Quickly, we need to load this up before the APD start coming around when the invisible alarm starts going off." Rick hisses, working faster.

Back at the Pokemon League dinner was almost over

"That was the best meat loaf it almost tastes just like how my mom made it." Sun says, then leans up in his chair. "Can't tell you everything it's a secret." Moon giggles and finished the last bit of food on her plate. "Honey, that was great." Lucas says, then gives dawn a kiss on her forehead. Dawn blushes and kisses Lucas back.

In the living room

Sun sits on the couch with moon. Moon takes off her boots, them lays her head on suns lap. Sun pets moon on the pet. He plays with her hair, and moon felt happy. "Sun?" Moon calls out. "Yeah?" He answers, looking down at moon. "I'm sorry I haven't been around as often as I use to be. Things are going to sh*t at the APD. Too much investigating and paper work to do. It's stressing me out." Moon says, and stretches her body. "Need a foot massage?" He asks, and kisses her cheek. "Not now, I just want to rest." Moon rejects the offer for the meantime. "Okay baby, but remember the offer is on the table." Sun says stroking her hair. Sun closes his eyes for a bit.

A small dream

"Lusamine?" Sun asks as he was in his dream. "What are you doing in my dream?" Sun asks and reaches over to touch her.

Sun was shocked to hear that

Sun was shocked to hear that. *this must've been how she use to be before she lost mr mohn. Do I blame her? No. I'm sure it must've left her broken.* sun thinks, lusamine gives sun a gives a kiss on suns cheek. "Save alola.....my kids need you. Without you, they can't survive." Mrs lusamine tells sun. Sun was surprised to hear that, but before he could say anything he wakes up.

Sun wakes up and it only has been 10 minutes

"We thought we were gonna sleep, but turns out you were just listening to music." Lucas says, but sun didn't have his earphones in. Lucas thought that was strange. Lucas looks over at moons sleeping body. *cute* he thinks, but sits on the other side of the couch. "How's it been since the last time you've been here?" Lucas asks. "It hasn't been too long, turns out I didn't miss much." Sun answers and looks at the night sky behind lucas. "Yeah sun, when are we gonna face trainers again? Like we did in the old days." Lycanroc asks, but to lucas it was barking.

"What is he saying?" Lucas asks

"What is he saying?" Lucas asks. "He says he wants to train and battle like we use to do." Sun answers, then kisses moon on the cheek. "I don't know when. It's been a while since we had a trainer come in and try to take on the League." Lucas answers, and then look at the door. "For some reason, i feel like we're being watched." Lucas brings out. "You're telling me, I had those b*stards that took a picture of lillie while she slept." Sun growls. "How did you know that? Some crazy fans did it, but how did you know?" Lucas asks. "She told me. She doesn't really like to keep secrets from me." Sun answers, then checks his phone. Moon adjusts herself and places her cute socked feet on suns lap. Sun massages her socked feet and moon sighs as she goes into a deep sleep. "You sure you want to do this?" Mallow says to dusk. Sun and lucas look back to see mallow and dusk having a small disagreement.

With mallow dusks POV

"Baby, as much as i don't want to I have to. The fate of alola depends on it." Dusk says, and mallow looks at dusk with her pleading eyes. "Dusk, i almost lost you once. Im not going to lose you again." Mallow protests as dusk pulls out a pistol from a box. "What are tou doing?" Mallow asks with concern. "I gotta use this for when the time comes. Those criminals are still out there. And I'm gonna make sure it's them." Dusk says and loads it.

Mallow gives dusk a long kiss on the lips

Mallow gives dusk a long kiss on the lips. "Dusk, you mean so much to me. I can't lose you." Mallow protests. "Mallow, i love you more then life itself, but i have to do this." Dusk says to her, then cups her face. Mallow sheds a few tears. "But what if you get hurt and I'm not there?" Mallow asks. "Not this time mallow. I learned from those last 5 years I've been on that island. Now, I'm going to make sure that same mistake never happens again." Dusk reassures her. "Okay....i trust you baby." Mallow says, then wraps her arms around dusks neck and kisses him lovingly as she stands on her toes.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚