Chapter 96 Plan?

Later in the conference room suns POV

Sun waits for dusk to enter the room and everyone mutters what Sun told them.

Dusk finally walks into the room

"This better be good." Dusk says with his arms folded. "Dusk, the K.A.F (kalos army force) are talking plans about war." Sun says, dusk laughs hearing that. "That's impossible." Dusk says, but sun wasn't joking around. "The attack on lumiose island left many in fear. Many lives at the hands of an alolan." Red says, the lights a smoke. Sun knocks it out of his hands. "What do you want me to do about it?" Dusk asks, and places his hands on his hips. "I want you to talk with nanu and to notify the A.M.C (Alolan. Marine. Core.)" Sun says to dusk.

Lucas stands up

"I'll do it sun, somebody owes me a favor." Lucas says, then leaves the conference meeting.

Everyone says silent for a moment

"Anyways, sun, I need to talk with you about this vaction." Dusk says, and that sparked some interest. "Where are you going?" Red asks. "Unova, some information we could use." Dusk says, the drinks some water.

As the meeting ends lillie waits for sun with a serious look on her face.

"Where have you been sun? I've been worried sick?" Lillie asks and hugs him tightly

"Where have you been sun? I've been worried sick?" Lillie asks and hugs him tightly. "Lillie, i love you, but you don't have to worry about me." Sun says, and kisses her forehead. "Anyways, its getting late. We should be heading to bed." Lillie says, and Sun looks out the window, not noticing it turned to night time.

In the bed room after sun and lillie changed

Lillie sits on the bed and so did sun. "Sun, have you been getting busy lately?" She asks, and sun eyes her. "Yeah, I've just been busy with all that's happening. Sh*t just keep piling each and everyday." Sun says, then lays his head on lillies lap. Lillie smiles and gently strokes suns head. "You poor baby. Don't worry, I'll take care of you." Lillie says, then kisses his forehead. "I'm tired." Sun says, and lillie smiles hearing finally being a softie for once. "I'll make sure you're healthy and rested." Lillie giggles, and plays with suns hair. Sun slowly closed his eyes, taking in tbe feeling of lillies fingers twirling his hair. "Goodnight lillie." Sun says. "Goodnight sun, sweet dreams sunny bunny." Lillie says, then slowly closes her eyes herself.

At the police station in ula ula island Lucas POV

Lucas rushes to see nanu, and quickly knocks on the door. "Lucas?" Jenny asks and narrows her eyes a bit. "Jenny, I need to speak to nanu." Lucas says, and jenny let's him in.

Inside the police station lucas POV

"Afternoon lucas, what brings you here?" Nanu asks, then places his coffee mug down. "Nanu, we have to inform the A.M.C about kalos planning war." Lucas says, but the moment he said that, nanu was asleep. Jenny scoffs, and slabs nanu in the back of the head to wake him up.

Nanu wakes up with a grumpy mood

Nanu wakes up with a grumpy mood. "Fine time for a kid like you to come here and tell me to warn the A.M.C at this time at night." Nanu says, and Lucas was just pissed when he heard that. "Listen to me old man! The ula ula island jail was broken into by amateur criminals and broke out hau along with lollie, Trevor, joshua, yuji, faba, etc!" Lucas says, as he yells some of his spit fell onto nanus face. He wipes it, then stands up. "Trevors dead..." Nanu says with his arms crossed. Lucas's eyes widen. "When?" He asks. "Few days ago when sun and Carl went to johto to try and stop some podcasting into order to stop a mission strike." Jenny answers, both nanu and Lucas looked at jenny. "How did you know that?" Lucas asks. "Call it a hunch." Jenny says, then sips her coffee.

"Anyways, you expect me to call up an alolan marine base, just to give them information on what could possible happen, but we didn't even know if it's true or not

"Anyways, you expect me to call up an alolan marine base, just to give them information on what could possible happen, but we didn't even know if it's true or not." Nanu says, being a bit in denial. "We have to try." Lucas protests, but nanu didn't want to hear any of it. "Fine be that way." Lucas shouts, then leaves the police station.

Outside in the cold night air Lucas POV

"Now what?" Lucas asks himself as he makes his way home. Just then, his empoleon pops out of his ball. Empoleon squawks and nuzzles near Lucas. "Not now empoleon, I am trying to figure out how to make sure alola doesnt go up in flames. And not only that, but also letting my whole team down." Lucas says, and stuffs his fists into his pocket and looks down at the dirt path he was following back to the League. Empoleon squawks and takes lucas's phone and plays around. "Empoleon" I'm not in the mood for playing." Lucas says, but then remembers what Lucas is trying to tell him. "That's it!" Lucas says an snaps uis fingers.

Back in kalos Carl's POV

Carl slams his fists on the desk. "It tried, but the people are demanding war should start." Looker says in frustration. "Then what can we do?" Carl asks, but then looker gets a call from an unknown source. "Hello?" Looker asks, holding the phone up to his ear. "Hey looker, it's me lucas. I'm calling in the favor." Lucas says over the phone. "Are you sure? Because this is a pretty big deal." Looker says to lucas. "Yes, I need you to do me a favor. Im sure you're in on this too." Lucas says. "Alright son, whatcha need?" Looker says and listens into Lucas's demands. "Alright lucas, I'll do that. Just make sure you be ready when the time comes, war is among us." Looker says, then sighs off.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚