Chapter 30 The New Threat

In unova

"The court finds the defendants not guilty." The judge says and puts down his hammer. The people of unova were disappointed and all groaned in defeat. The 2 men smile as the 3rd man takes them away from the court house. As they got in the car "like they say boys, money talks." The 'lawyer' says and tossed them both stacks of cash. "Perfect, next stop.....alola." The inmate says with a chuckle as the car starts.

At the ula ula island prison which was now morning

Hau rocks himself back and forward, his area was dark, so no one knows what he looks like now. "We have to leave without him, I got the bars open. We can escape now." Faba says "we can't leave hau, he's the reason why we're living with the good sh*t before sun put us all in jail!" Tom snarls. "Forget it! We have to leave now!" Matthew says and was gonna leave. "The only reason we're here is because of sun, and now we're going to leave our leader!" Lolliw steps up. "It's the only way, it's either that or death row." Faba says. "Well, maybe you don't have to." Hau says with long hair.

Everyone was surprised to hear hau say that and he looked so different

Everyone was surprised to hear hau say that and he looked so different. "Hau?" Faba asks. "Let's get out of here." Hau says and gets out 1st, but before they can make a run for it, the whole police force was on top of them. "Where do you think you're going?" Jenny calls out with nanu. Everyone at the police force was aiming assault rifles and RPGs. "What's the plan?" Matthew whispers. Hay raises his hands in defeat. His team gasps, but they had to do what they were told. Trevor and Joshua snarl as they get handcuffed again. Soon, haus group go back to square one.

Back at the League the morning sun just rising

Sun wakes up and rubs his eyes. "Oh sh*t!" Sun calls out "What happened?!" Sun calls out. "You both passed out on the couch. You slept through the whole day." Dawn says and gives them breakfast. "Coffee?" May asks, as sun nods. "Thank you both, this is a delight." Lillie says with a delightful smile. "Moshi moshi." Lillie giggles, sun had no idea what she was even saying. "I don't even know what that means." Sun says, and eats his pancakes.

After breakfast

After breakfast

Lillie stretches as she puts her shoes on. "So sun, what do you plan to do today?" Lillie asks. "I think we should spend time together, and this time no sleeping." Sun says and puts his water shoes on. Just then, lillies phone rang. "Moshi moshi?" Lillie asks. "Oh, hi mother. Yes?.......uh huh......uh huh.....ok I'll see you later tonight." Lillie says and signs off. "Sorry I can't sun, my family is gonna have a reunion. Won't you join us?" Lillie asks. "Sure lillie, I'd love to join you and your family." Sun says with a smile. Lillie kisses him on the cheek. "Let's go clothes shopping and we can dress up for dinner later." Lillie suggests, but before sun could answer, his phone rings. "Hello?" Sun asks. "Sun? We need you here. I need to talk to you about hau." Nanu says. "Okay, I'll be there in a bit." Sun answers and signs off. "Lillie, why do you do some shopping? Buy whatever you think is cute on me. I'll see you back at home."  Sun says and lillie nods in agreement. "Okay sun, I'll see you later." Lillie says, she then gives him a kiss.

At the police station

Sun takes a seat, and so did nanu. "So sun, you know about hau right?" Nanu asks? "Yeah?" Sun asks. "Hau and his group try to escape 2 hours ago." Nanu says. Sun was scared that he felt his heart skip two beats. "Don't worry, we caught them before any of them could leave alola." Nanu says and sips his coffee.

Sun felt like he could relax for a bit

Sun felt like he could relax for a bit. "Why does hau hate u so much? He seems to have a plan to get back at you." Nanu mentions, since he heard hau talking about it a couple of times. "He hates me for ruining his life. I don't know what he has against me, but he sure as hell doesn't like me." Sun says. "Remember 7 years ago? We had to find Rick and dennis, and we had to break their fingers?" Sun asks. Nanu nods as it all comes back to him. "Why did you even do that? Kids like you shouldn't be doing things like this." Nanu says with a frown. "We shouldn't be doing a lot of things, but remember, this book isn't PG, but we have to make is suitable for all readers, breaking the 4th wall. "I had to action packed missions 5 years ago with Carl and the looker." Sun adds, as he remembers the tank blowing up. "Arceus, that was a f*cking awesome mission." Sun chuckles. "Where is joof?" Nanu asks. "I don't know, but charmeleon killed him." Sun says. Nanu cocks an eyebrow. "Sun, my team never found his body. The blood trial just ends, but we think he fell into the river and drowned. Then got eaten by a sharpedos." Jenny says. "They same ones found at the monorail site." Nanu adds.

"So what do you want me to do about it?" Sun asks

"So what do you want me to do about it?" Sun asks. "We need you to do a little digging. Found out what is coming to alola before it comes." Nanu says and gives sun a file. "Good luck sun, and remember. Stay safe." Nanu says. Jenny escorts him out. Sun and hau give each other a glare and sun does the same. "Ignore him sun, he's not worth it." Jenny says, then places a hand on his shoulder. *before it happens? Was the old lady right? Is there a new threat coming to alola? Is it Necrozma or hau or joof or worst?" Sun thinks as he leaves the jail.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚