Chapter 46 Alone Time 😚

Still on the phone

"You okay red?" Sun asks, but then signs off. "He'll be okay, come on. I've waited too long." Lillie says, and grabs suns wrist.

At the monorail

Lillie leans her head on suns shoulder. "Thank you for this lovely trip, but I sadly can't have time tommorow. School work." Lillie says, sun kisses lillie on the forehead. "It's okay lillie, you don't have to worry." Sun says, then runs his fingers through lillies hair.

At home

The night took over the once sunny sky.

At the dinner table

"How was your day you two?" Mom asks. "We went to the battle tree. Sun was awesome." Lillie says, then eats some meatloaf.

Sun looks down at his plate, and kinda and slowly ate his food

Sun looks down at his plate, and kinda and slowly ate his food. "So sun, did you and lycanroc had a fight again?" Moon giggles, knowing lycanroc gets jealous. "Not yet." Lycanroc growls. Sun chuckles and stuffs his mouth with the food. "How are you and amy?" Lillie asks. "Oh...." Mom blushes a deep red. "Me and her.....i uh um uhh." Mom stutters with embarrassment. "It's okay ma'am, you don't have to tell me if it's too personal." Lillie says with a smile. Mom sighs with relief. Moon gets a call from gladion. "Hello?" Moon asks. "Gladion? Yeah?.... Okay, I'll be there in a bit." Moon says. "What's wrong with gladion?" Lillie asks. "He needs to talk to me, doesn't want to spend the night alone again?" Moon answers as she slips on her boots. "I'll see you later!" Moon calls out. "Why don't me and you go to bed?" Lillie whispers into suns ear.

After changing into their pajamas and going to bed

Lillie lays kn top of sun and kisses his lips. Sun kisses lillie back, and gently runs his hands up and down her sides. Lillie shutters with pleasure and kisses sun deeply. Sun leaves a trial of kisses down lillies neck. Lillie bit her lip, as she tried not to moan. Lillie couldn't keep her hands off him. Lillie nuzzles her face into suns neck. "I love you so much sun." Lillie coos and lillies sun again. Sun kisses lillie on the cheek again. "Goodnight lillie, you need your rest." Sun says. "You're right. Goodnight sun." Lillie says, then unbundled her ponytail. Lillies hair falls as she slowly lays her head back down to suns chest. Sun slowly dozed off to sleep as her had a dream from 8 years ago.

In suns dream 8 years ago

"What do you mean Mr sun?" Lillie asks. "I mean im no one special as you say I am. I'm just a normal, everyday, average boy." Sun chuckles.

"Is something the matter?" Lillie asks, placing her book down

"Is something the matter?" Lillie asks, placing her book down. "I'm not that kind of guy." Sun chuckles and blushes a bit. Lillie blushes slightly and looks at her book. "I didn't mean....i mean I kinda....well...." Lillie stutters as her face starts to burn with flush.  Lillie plays with her hair a bit and hides her face. Sun gently places a hand on lillies left socked foot and gently kneads it. It tickled lillie as first, but it felt kinda relaxing. Lillie blushes an even deeper red and tries to hold still. Sun kneads for a bit and soon lays back down. "Lillie, you know you can sleep with me?" Sun says, that made lillie blush even more red. "That's very kind of you to offer." Lillie says shyly. Lillie places her books down and rests her head on suns chest, the same way she was doing now. "Goodnight lillie." Sun says. "Goodnight Mr sun." Lillie blushes again. "Call me sun." Sun reassures her. "Okay, goodnight sun." Lillie says shyly before falling asleep.

The dream ends and sun is in hus head again

"Come on, I love that dream." Sun whines. "Sorry sun, but I need to tell you something." Suns dad says. "Oh no you don't old man. I need to tell him, this is all on me." Charlie growls and gently pushes suns dad out of the way.

"What do you want this time Charlie?" Sun asks, then folds his arms

"What do you want this time Charlie?" Sun asks, then folds his arms. "Im sorry for not being honest with you. Just wanted revenge and I didn't know I was putting your life at risk." Charlie apologies. Sun wasn't in the mood for any of his sob stories, but sun knew he wasn't gonna be able to be rid of him. "Okay, I forgive. Next time, try and be honest. What if I end up getting killed next time?" Sun says. Charlie nods and flies away. "Child, come walk with me." Suns dad says. "What do you want to talk to me about?" Sun asks. "I need to tell you, that you're strong enough to save alola." Suns dad. "What makes you say that?" Sun asks, then lunala appeared in his dream. "You have the power sun, your ring and you have it. Pure hearted trainer, ring power, and is able to catch a legendary like me. And you're the chosen one." Lunala says. "Why am i called the chosen one? I've been called that 5 years ago by the looker, but never from you." Sun says "You are really something special, sun. You have a power only a king can have, and your answer will come sooner then you think." Lunala says. Sun was confused and suns dad nods in agreement. "Lunala is right child, you will know why soon." Suns dad says. "The more you find out for yourself sun, the better." Lunala says with a cute smile.

"And to think, i was having a nice night with lillie

"And to think, i was having a nice night with lillie." Sun says. "Okay child, you need to wake up, you have a bug day ahead of you." Suns dad says before he disappears into the mist again. "See you later!" Lunala chirps and flies into air. "Thank you..." Sun says, before his eyes slowly start to wake up to the sound of his alarm clock ringing. *Another day, another dollar.* sun thinks as he turns off his clock.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.