Chapter 78 No Kalos

By the time they get to the tower

Sun and his group go to the top and switch off the power of the access to worm holes. "Okay everyone, this should stop Necrozma." Lucas says and as the worm holes stop, they stop. "So now what? How are we gonna get home?" Red asks, since they came through a worm hole. "I'm sure phyco can hook us up with something." Brenden assumes and starts to make his way down the stairs. "You owe me that foot rub sun." May giggles, sun groans and holds her hand to help her down the stairs. Calem then gets a call from phycos walkie and it didn't sound so good. "What?! What are you talking about. Phyco! What happened to kalos!?" Calem shouts, and his group heard it.

3 hours earlier dep Hunter POV taking a helicopter ride to kalos

"Yesterday you were a deputy on the front lines, but today front lines are history." Carl instructs to Hunter. "uniforms are relics, war rages on, and there will be casualties." Carl adds "So how do I look?" Hunter asks. "Like one of the bad guys." Carl answers.

"Hau is fighting is own war with rick and Dennis, along with his group of misfits

"Hau is fighting is own war with rick and Dennis, along with his group of misfits. They have no rules and no boundaries, he doesn't flinch at torture. He's not loyal to a flag or a region or any ideals for that matter. He trades blood for money. He's your new best friend, you wouldn't want to know the cost it toke to get you close with him. It will cost you a piece of yourself, but it'll be worth it." Carl instructs hunter. "I understand sir, see you on the other side." Hunter says as the helicopter gets closer to the kalos.

At lumiose city Dep Carl's POV

Hunter loads his assault rifle. "Remember, no kalos." Hau says and the truck opens up to a crowd of civilians, minding their own business. All 5 were wearing swat uniforms, so people didn't see anything wrong at 1st.

(Warning violent ⚠)

Hau, Rick, Dennis, Trevor, and Hunter point their rifles at the civilians and start to shoot them. There were screams as the bullets hit men, women, even children. Screams filled the streets as the men made their way to the tower in the city. "Hurry up!" Hau calls to Hunter, Hunter does what he's told, but he was a bit traumatized from what he was seeing, But they still kept on shooting. "To the tower!" Hau orders and his 4 men follow him. "What the hell?" Hunter mutters as the KPF (kalos police force) show up, with heavily loaded trucks. "Right on cue." Hau says, looking at his watch. Hunter had to shoot and with many bullets they take down the trucks with the police force in it. KABOOM both tricks go.

At the tower

"Here we go, the trucks should be here." Dennis says. "Set the bombs here and here." Hau orders, and Hunter does so. A hospital truck shows up. "Hold your fire." Hau orders and Rick opens the door. "We send a strong message with this attack hau." Trevor says with an evil smile. "That was no message." Hau says as hunter grabs haus hand, but then pulls out a pistol, and shoots Hunter in the chest.

Hunter falls to the concrete floor and bleeds out from the chest

Hunter falls to the concrete floor and bleeds out from the chest. "This is a message." Hau says and shuts the door on him. Hunter lays there slowly dying from blood loss, his heart slowly starts fading. "The alolan thought he could deceive us. When they find that body, all of kalos will cry for war." Hau says, as the KPF shows up. They check hunters body and assumes he's the one that did his and was about to blow up the tower.

In the hospital truck driving away haus POV

"Boss, turns out the new recruit was a spy working for alola." Hau says on the walkie. "What?! How could this be!? Kill him!" The boss says over the walkie. "I already took care of that, once kalos realizes the man we shot in an alolan, may all Hell ring lose." Hau says, then sighs off from his walkie.

"Good....very good." The boss then cackles as his men did as well. "So, when are we going to alola boss?" A follower asks. "We'll be heading out soon, once kalos knows that an alolan did all the damage." The boss answers with a cackle. "Stupid kalos, thinking one alolan can do all this." The boss adds and cackles at how stupid they were being. "Come on, we have some planning to do." The boss says and then turns to the board. "What about the ultra beasts?" Another follower asks. "We'll cross that road when we get there." The boss answers.

Back in the ultra world

"Sun! Sun!" Calem calls, and sun races up the stairs. "What?! What?!" He asks with panic. "Kalos was under attack by an alolan, I don't believe that. It makes no sense." Calem says, feeling a bit betrayed. "Hau...." Sun answers. "Oh I should've known!" Calem growls. *how did a alolan get caught up in this mess? Hau is an alolan, but he's alive. So, how did another alolan get caught up in this?* he asks himself. "Sun, I need to tell you something." Dusk says, but sun pushes dusk away.

At the motel in akala island carls POV

"What the?" Carl shouts as Hunter's status shows up as a K.I.A. Carl slams his fist on the desk top. Carl then calls up looker. "Looker, we have a situation. Deputy hunter is a K.I.A and now check out the news." Carl says. "I know Carl, I saw the whole thing on the news. Kalos is starting to riot." Lookers says and thinks for a moment. "I need you to call up sun again. We need him for this final mission." Looker says, and Carl understands. "I'll call him in the next few hours, i need to sign hunters paper work to his family." Hunter says, then sighs off.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚