Chapter 79 Back To Alola

Back at the ultra recon base suns POV

"Phyco, what the hell happened in kalos?" Sun demanded. "Turns out a alolan was killed during a terrorist attack, and was found dead on site." Phyco answers, and shows the news on his fancy watch.

The news

News woman: "today kalos has been under fire after a terrorist attack that occurred. It was around 12:10 pm when it happened."

News man: "the terrorist was identified as an alolan. His pokemon was a level 57 arbok and was taken under a daycare center."

News woman: "the whole city is on lock down till the kalos police force can find a solution. Now let's go over to one of our spokespeople."

Spokesperson: "I'm standing outside the KPF station and it seems like a war is underway, many would deny this is a one time thing."

News woman: "thank you spokesperson, now what is going on under the water of hoenn....."

Phyco turns off the news on his watch

"What in the hell? That's impossible!" Calem says, feeling a bit betrayed. "Snap out of it!" Red says, and smacks calem in the face. "Get your head straight or you're gonna go mad!" Red shouts. "Children! Shut up!" Phyco shouts and slams his fist on the table.

 "Children! Shut up!" Phyco shouts and slams his fist on the table

The room goes silent. "I can see what happened. The alolan was named hunter, he worked for the PSF (pokemon special forces.) And was assigned a secret assignment." Phyco explains, and sun realized the name. *hunter? Did Carl?* he asks himself. "We gotta go back to alola now. We have to settle some things." Sun says and goes upstairs to pack his stuff.

On their way back to the opened wormhole

"So this is goodbye?" Zossie asks with a frown. "For now." He says and pets her head. "Why don't you come visit from time to time?" He asks, and zossies eyes lid up. "You mean that?" Zossie asks with a smile. "Yes." He answers, and zossie jumps into suns arms. Sun laughs and kisses zossie on the cheek. He then puts her out on the ground as the worm hole opens mandatory. "Okay lunala, time to take us home." Sun says, and then realised lunala from her masterball. "Yes sun, what do you need?" Lunala asks and flaps her wings. "Take us back to alola. Quickly please." May says, lunala nods and gets low for them to go on her back. "Hold on everyone." Lunala says, then quickly goes into the wormhole.

"That was some adventure

"That was some adventure." Lucas says. "Yeah, but it'll be great to get back home." Brenden says, but Calem was trembling. "He'll get over it, he just needs time." Red reassures them, then he looks what's in front of him. "This is it, alola is just up ahead." May says, as they got closer to the orange light.

Back in alola at the alter of moone

Sun takes lunala back into the masterball, as they all remove their ultra recon suits. "What now?" Lucas asks. "We have Necrozma trying to take over alola, then there's hau still at large, and kalos was just under attack. What the hell are we gonna do?!" Calem asks in a panic. Red slaps calem again. "Calem! Get a f*cking grip on yourself, or I swear to arceus I'll damn you to hell!" Red says, and then sun smacks red in the face. "What the hell?" Red shouts. "Stop swearing!" Sun demands. So, the 3 all got into a fight. Lycanroc barks as they started fighting and soon joins in with the 3. Now, they were all fighting over nothing.

Gladion had enough and whistles

Gladion had enough and whistles. "You 4! Shut up!" Gladion demands loudly and soon, the whole alter went quiet again. "We're not saving alola by fighting. We need to find a way to stop all 3." Dusk says, and then the 4 dust themselves off. "Lets go back to the League and plan something out. Red says, before making his way downstairs. "Sun, i need to tell you something." Dusk says, but sun was lost in his own thoughts. "Later dusk, right now I need to talk to lillie." He says, before making his way down the stairs, dusk sighs in defeat.

Back at the League

Sun looks for lillie and goes into his room. He sees lillie holds a pregnancy test, but she was sad. Moon kneels on the bed and comforts Lillie. "What's wrong?" Sun asks as he walked in. Lillie shows sun the pregnancy test, and it shows up negative. Sun knew that lillie wanted what he wanted, but turns out they couldn't pull it off the 1st time. "What? We couldn't do it?" He asks with a frown. Lillie shakes her head and starts to cry again. Sun walks over and sits next to lillie. "Don't worry lillie, we can try again another time." He says and gives her a kiss on the cheek. Lillie smiles and kisses her on the cheek. "Thank you..." Lillie says through her cries and sniffles.

Lillie drops the negative pregnancy test and sun kisses lillie on the cheek some more

Lillie drops the negative pregnancy test and sun kisses lillie on the cheek some more. "I promise you Lillie, I'll take very good care of you till we have our child." He says and lillie kicks off her shoes and lays on the bed with sun. Sun sits and rubs lilies head. "Its okay lillie, we have time to enjoy our time." Sun says and kisses her forehead as she closely closes her eyes. *what was Carl thinking about when he assigned that mission to Hunter?* sun thinks, but then he got a text from candy.

Candy 🍬: "hey sun, I need you here. Meet me at my house."

Sun 🌞: "okay, I'll be there in a bit."

Sun then turns off his phone and slowly layed lillies head on the pillow. He kisses her goodnight and puts a blanket over her. Moon was in the living room with gladion. "Where are you going sun?" Glaidon asks. "I need to see some people." Sun answers, before leaving the League.

Plz 🗳 💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚