Chapter 57 The Plan

In the middle of the night at Ricks POV at the old abandon grocery store.

"We were almost caught cause of this thumbsucker!" Rick shouts in anger. "Hey, I didn't want sun finding out our place!" Joof yells back. "Enough! We are getting now where by arguing!" Yuji yells back, but Dennis was staying quiet. "Yell louder, I think the police station near by couldn't hear you loud enough!" Dennis strictly yells. "Sshhhh!" Rick hisses as they hear a police car go by. "It's not even near us and yet you still tell us to shush?!" Joof growls as the car passes by. "We don't want to give up our whereabouts more then we already have to." Rick snaps back.

"Okay, they're gone now

"Okay, they're gone now. We should be safe for the time being." Dennis says. "So, what's the plan now boss?" Yuji asks. Rick pulls out a blue print of the jail compound. "We know they're in section B that's where the most wanted are being held." Rick says and points at the middle and then the left side of the map. "So? How can we get them out?" Yuji asks in frustration. "We blow up the jail side wall and then we get hau out. Along with the group he was in." Rick answers, then places a gun down. "We 1st go in stealth, and then once we set off the bomb. We pull out some guns and shoot our way out." Rick says. "Great genius, now how do we get out of alola and regroup?" Joof asks. "You're right, but I think Dennis should fly one of those police choppers." Rick says, then points at the blue print. "The choppers will be located here. Rick will get to one of the choppers and hotwire it. Once the bomb once off, that's when Dennis files the chopper and gets us out of here. We have exactly 7 minutes till the APD guards come to stop the breach." Rick explains. "That's when we use our pokemon to battle sun if he come by." Yuji adds and takes out some duck tape. "Maybe we should take his girl too." Yuji adds with a cackle. "We have no time for that. We have to get the hell out of alola." Joof says, but cocks his MPX. "If sun even tries to stop us, I'm gonna be the one to shoot him in the face." Joof says, and throws a dart at suns picture. He then cleans his gun.

"You sure you want to stay behind? You might get killed

"You sure you want to stay behind? You might get killed." Dennis reassures joof. "Sun toke away my pokemon, and it's about time I take back what's mine even if it costs my life." Joof says and cocks his MPX. "Okay, but you're on your own. Got it?" Rick says, but then adds "but remember, you don't know anything about us." Which joof hoped he got shot dead before they would be able to catch him. "So, where do we go after the heist?" Dennis asks, since he's flying the helicopter. "We fly to johto, they have an underground hideout that team rocket use to use. That's when we call the boss." Rick answers with a cackle. "Did you make thr deal with Necrozma yet?" Yuji asks. "Not yet, but I know how he can help us with this heist. He'll distract sun long enough to let us get away, if we give him something, but I don't know what it is yet." Rick answers with a cough. "Okay, so we'll be making our move soon, but 1st we need money." Yuji points out. "Loom yuji, the last time we tried to pull off a heist it was 7 years ago at the akala island hotel." Rick remembering the heist they tried to pull off.

"But is there anywhere else we can do to make money?" Yuji asks

"But is there anywhere else we can do to make money?" Yuji asks. "We can try stealing the poke banks money." Rick points out. "It's not that hard, the bank is pretty small, so we should be able to pull it off." Rick assumes, then rushes to get those blue prints. "The bank opens at 8, best we sneak our way in tommorow night. That way, no one can call the cops on us." Rick says and points out the best way to get in and out of the bank. "Joof pulls out his slugma. "We'll melt the wall down." Joof says with a cocky smile. "That could work, or we can use tools to help us out." Dennis says and pulls out his tool box. "We can use some hammers or a drill." Dennis points out. "If we use that, it'll cause noise and the cops will be on our ass." Rick snaps with anger. "So?" Dennis asks not giving a sh*t.  "I vote we do the slugma thing. I will not be going to jail." Joof says and looks at his MPX. "Okay, so it's settled. We break into the bank, get the money, get a crew to help out with the jail heist, get out of alola, and regroup in the rocket tunnel." Rick plans out. "Easier said then done, but okay." Dennis says and writes down what they need to do. "For now, we should get some rest. We need our rest in order to blue off this heist tommorow." Rick says and then soon everyone started to turn in to their bunks. Rick then gets a phone call. "Hey boss." Rick answers. "Inside your bag, I left you a TM that can come in handy. Rick checks out his bag and find the TM flamethrower. *this might come handy.* Rick thinks. "Thank you boss, this will come in handy." Rick says with a grin. "I'll be seeing you soon I hope." The Boss says. "Yeah, just wait for us in the rocket tunnels of johto."  Rick say, then sighs off.

*wait and see sun

*wait and see sun. I'll be coming after your ass soon enough.* Rick thinks before going to his bunk.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚