Chapter 82 The Take Down

Sun wakes up in the morning by a flower field on mele mele island

Sun wakes up and rubs his eyes as the sun shines brightly. "Finally, you're awake." Lycanroc says, then licks his face. "Stop!" He says and pushes him away. "Excuse me for trying to give you some love." Lycanroc says, then looks in suns back. "What are you doing?" Sun asks, then checks his watch. Sun realized he kinda overslept, and he has 20 mintues to get the the meeting Carl set up.

At the motel in akala island sun made it just in time when the briefing

"Alright men, we have a mission the do." Carl says and pulls up the news. "Joof became the new leader of kalos and isn't gonna let what happen go unpunished. It's gonna get bloody." Carl says, then shows what joof was talking about. "The bullets they used were sold to them, so we need to follow the shell to this man. Morty Hansen." Carl says, then did an analysis on the bullet Shells.

"Where can we find this morty hansen?" An agent asks

"Where can we find this morty hansen?" An agent asks. "Nanu gave us the information, and turns he'll be at the poke park in ula ula island doing a deal." Carl answers, and that was the end of the briefing.

Driving to the poke park after they the monorail ride.

Sun and Carl were in the same car. "What should we do once we catch him?" An agent asks over the walkie. "We take him in for some questioning." Carl answers, then sighs off. "Sun, we're gonna have to use lycanroc for this mission in case morty tries to make a run for it." Carl says, and sun understood.

Nearing the poke park

Sun and Carl wait in their car, as 3 agents get out of their van to confront morty. "They don't look happy to see him." Carl mutters. Turns out, morty was armed and stabbed and agent and kicked the other two in the face. "Sh*t, he's making a run for it!" Carl shouts, as him and saw got on foot.

Through malie city

Morty tries to use the cover of people and things to get away, but lycanroc can see and smell him. "Where is her boy?" Carl says, then lycanroc points in the Direction Morty was running to. "There!" Lycanroc barks, then sun and Carl follow. Lana was walking out of the library, but morty zips past her and and so did sun and Carl. Lana falls with a smile as she felt dizzy.

Route 10 still in pursuit

"Where the hell is he going!" Sun shouts, and Carl started to sweat. "He's going to mount hokulani!" Carl shouts, as morty slips, but quickly gets back up. Carl then sents out his serperior to try and stop him, but morty uses the bus to make sure his leaf storm doesn't hit him. "You'll never take me alive!" Morty shouts, then gets on a motorcycle.

He starts to drive up the mountain

"He's getting away!" Carl shouts, but sun then realizes his Tauros can give them a ride. Tauros gives Carl and sun a quick ride. "Leaf storm!" Carl commands serperior, but morty turns to the left, just missing the move.

"Pop his tires!" Sun shouts and Carl does so

"Pop his tires!" Sun shouts and Carl does so. The motorbikes tires got popped, and he fell. "Get him!" Sun shouts, as morty makes a run for it.

Down a mountain slope

Morty tries to get away, but they didn't stop following him. Carl tries to call for back up. "This is captain Carl, me and sun are after morty! We need back up. He's heading to route 17." Carl calls on the walkie.

Sun and Carl tumble down the mountain

Sun lost his footing and fell on Carl and they both fell along with lycanroc.

Route 17

Sun and Carl quickly get up, but lycanroc jolts towards morty. Tauros was behind them too and holds forward and does giga impact to follow morty. "Get him!" Sun commands. As sun and Carl scramble to get on their feet. Morty was trapped between the ex team skull members and the back up. Lycanroc and tauros were cornering morty and morty and no choice, but to give up.

Carl gets up and punches morty in the face

Carl gets up and punches morty in the face. "You're gonna start taking a**hole." Carl says, then cracks his knuckles. Morty was then dragged by some agents. "Hey, you okay?" Carl asks the agent that got stabbed. "Yeah, he missed the heart." The agent says, and the other 2 had bleeding noses. "Thank you for your help sun, go home and wait for my call. We're gonna need your help again if morty won't start talking." Carl says, then hands sun $8000 poke dollars. "Okay carl, I'll see you till then." Sun says, the gets tauros back into the ball. "You did well tauros." He says, then kisses his pokeball. Lycanroc clears his throat, sun chuckles and kisses lycanroc on the cheek too. Lycanroc howls with happiness, and does a happy jump.

Back at his house on mele mele island

Sun knocks on the door, and mom opens the door. "Sun? It's been a while." Mom says, then hugs her son. "How's you and amy?" He asks, mom then kisses his cheek. "We're fine, but it's so good to see you." Mom answers, and sun pets her head.

Inside

Mom starts to cook something and moon swings her legs, watching her brother. "Told you, he'd come back." Moon giggles, then rushes to her brother and gave her a hug. Mom then gives sun his favorite meal, which was meat loaf.

"There you go sweetie

"There you go sweetie." Mom says and gives him a kiss. "Do you want me to make you some more?" Mom asks, as sun eats. "Mom, I'm fine thanks." He asks. "How was your morning so far?" Mom asks, and sun knew mom wouldn't be happy to hear that he had to hurt someone. "I just did some work." Sun answers, then looks at his plate.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚