Chapter 47 Finding The Power

Morning

Sun rubs his eyes. "Lillie?" He calls out, but lillie wasn't there. A post it note was left on his forehead. "Dear sun, went to school. Love you ❤" he reads aloud. *I can sure respect that?* sun thinks and gets up from the bed. He then gets a phone call from acerola. "Hello?" Sun asks. "Hey sun, can you come to this house? It's some girl name candy. She invited me and said she needs you here too." Acerola says. "Sure, I'll be there in a bit." Sun says. Sun looks over to see his mom talking with Amy on the phone and laughing as she drinks her coffee.

At candies house he follows her into the living room

"Hey sun." Acerola purrs. Candy tells sun. Sun sits on the pillow. Candy kneels on the pillow and pulls out a candle. "Ursaring, turn out the lights." Candy commands her ursaring. Ursaring turns off the lights.

The candle barely lights the room

The candle barely lights the room. "Spirits, we know you're here. Not a gastly nor a dusknor." Candy says, and closes her eyes. "What's going on here?" Sun whispers. "Candy somehow candy knew about your power. It's in you, and she's going to tell you how you're the chosen one." Acerola explains. "What is this power? Can he protect his flower? Is he the chosen one? Can he save alola? When will he get his mission done?" Candy chants in a rhyme. The room starts to shake a bit. Sun feels a little dizzy. Lycanroc holds onto suns hand. "What is this power? Can he protect his flower? Is he the chosen one? Can he save alola? When will he get his mission done?" Candy chants even louder. Sun then feels light headed and coughs a bit. Acerolas hair begins to stand up by itself. Sun was elevated and then placed onto the table, "what's happening?!" Sun asks, but candy didn't answer, and keeps repeating her chant. Sun felt his soul getting ripped open and his eyes start to glow red. "Live free. Save thee. Help me!" A demonic child's voice says through suns voice. Acerola felt tears stream down her cheeks a bit. Then it all went quiet. Slowly a purple sky like orb appears through suns chest. He looks at the orb. "Dear arceus, you really are the chosen one. Grandma was right." Candy says and touches the orb that gives her a little shock once she touched it.

"What is it?" Sun asks

"What is it?" Sun asks. "This orb is how you've been escaping death. This orb can mean one thing. The chosen one was born with it. I just don't understand how." Candy says.

Afterwards candy gets some tea

Acerola slowly drinks, as well as sun. "So acerola, what did you see behind sun?" Candy asks. Acerola, still shaking answers. "It was a burned child, like he's been dead for over 50 something years." Acerola says. "This kid was an innocent and he died the same. At least he doesn't have to suffer anymore." Acerola explains, feeling bad for Charlie. "Candy? What does the orb mean?" Sun asks. "Only 1 out of a zillion people get this orb. The orb, contains power that only a pure hearted individual can get. The moment you were born, the cozmog lillie once had must've sensed your potential, and chose you." Candy explains. "What the orb do exactly?" Sun asks. "See your ring?" Candy points out. "Yeah? What about it?" Sun asks. "The ring glows when the orb fills up your power. All 7 rings can feel the orb power. The orb is made of the same stone your rings were made of. During the kalos war, the orb was meant for pure evil, but cosmog didn't want that." Candy explained.

"The cosmog ate the orb, and flew away into the night sky

"The cosmog ate the orb, and flew away into the night sky. That's why lillies mother lusamine wanted it so bad." Candy explains. "You're right!" Sun says aloud. "So, what's the plan now?" Acerola asks. "Sun needs to get to the alter of moone, place the stones onto the key table to stop Necrozma." Candy answers. "So, should I go now?" Sun asks. "No sun, there is a great evil among us. You need to stop them 1st." Candy says. "Rick...." Sun growls. "I know, but Rick is planning to......" Candy was about to tell sun about rocks plan, but his phone rang. "Hold that thought." Sun says, then picks up his phone. "Hello?" Sun asks. "Hey sun, can you watch gladion for me? Something came up and nanu needs me." Moon says over the phone. "Sure moon, I'll watch over him." Sun says. "Now, what was ir candy?" Sun asks, but candy and acerola were spooning eachother. *awww, they passed out. Well, they should sleep a little longer.* Sun thinks, then puts a blanket over them.

Back at the abandon grocery store at ula ula island

"Okay rick, we're closer to the prison." Dennis says. "Ey ey ey, yo we gotta move now before some meddling kid comes around again." Joof says. "We can't move too fast, or the cops might be on our asses all day." Yuji says. Rick looks at his team of 6, his golem being the 1st. "Listen up everyone, once sun gets off guard we can move in." Rick says. "But how?" Dennis asks. "We just have to call up a little something from another world. Have it do us a favor." Rick says, and pulls out a Necrozma star. "But how? We have nothing to offer it." Joof says. "Oh we have an offer he can't refuse." Rick says with a cackle. "Okay then, once sun gets distracted by that, we make our move?" Yuji says and sends out his nidoking. "I'll stand guard to make sure no one enters this store." Yuji says. "But who can? It's been abandoned for years." Joof says. "Can't be too safe, there are some people who like to stick their noses in places where it doesn't belong." Yuji says, leaving joof speechless.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚