Chapter 66 Say Goodnight

Sun makes and jump for the chopper and hangs on the the edge. What he didn't know, was that he left behind his backpack that Necrozma dropped.

Back in the jail Carl's POV

Carl watches as sun and the chopper were getting away. Lycanroc howls for sun to come back. "Say Goodnight b*tch!" Joof says and tries to shoot carl, but Carl is more skilled then you think. He dodges the shots and kicks to Uzi out of joofs hands. The Uzi drops to the bottom of the jail floor and into the water near the beach. Lycanroc grabs the back pack and joins carl in the fight.

Hanging onto the chopper suns POV

Sun hangs on and feels the chopper swaying back and forward. Sun still hangs on, but hau had enough. Sun looks up to see hau looking down at him. The thunder cracks as more rain falls. "Goodbye sun!" Hau lifts his foot up and crushes suns hands. Sun couldn't hang on and falls from the chopper.

Sun falls into the water as he slowly closes his eyes

Sun falls into the water as he slowly closes his eyes. The world seemed so peaceful as he heard the water bubbled just pop. *sun, wake up.* Lunala whispers into suns head.

Back at the jail, Carl's POV still fighting

Carl dodges joofs punches and does a swipe kick. Joof falls to the ground and Carl tries to do a flying elbow, but joof dodges it. Joof was about to kick carl, but lycanroc bites down on joofs shoulder, but joof pushes lycanroc off him. Carl does a kick up and does a high kick to joofs face.

Dusk and his team downstairs

"We gotta help carl!" Lucas says and tries to open the locked metal door. "Charaizard use-" red was about to command. "Wait! They might have a trap on the other side!" Brenden tries to warn, but Charizard uses flamethrower! KABOOM! the door explodes from the TNT from the other side. "Why the hell they rigged a door?!" Calem shouts as sweat runs down his head. The rain falls as the fire slowly dies and calem falls to his knees and passed out. One last thundercrack before the world went dark.

Back on the top floor Carl's POV

Carl tries to get joof in a choke hold. Joof was smartet then that and does a suplex. Lycanroc tries to jump in, but joof hits lycanroc with a metal pipe.

Lycanroc passed out from his jaw getting hit

Lycanroc passed out from his jaw getting hit. Joof wanted to kill lycanroc by smashing his head in, but Carl grabs joof in a headlock. Joof tries to get Carl off his back and Carl does a back suplex. Carl then tries to use the pipe against joof, but joof slips out and fights Carl for the pipe. Lycanroc tries to crawl for the backpack to get a pokeball to help sun, but joof kicks Carl away from the pipe. Next thing joof did was kick the backpack away from lycanroc and kicks lycanroc in the face. Lycanroc then couldn't get up and sees the desert eagle. Lycanroc inches his hand to the pistol and manages to get it. Joof then picks it up. "You know what carl, since sun is dead. I think it's about time you join him." Joof says and turns around to aim the gun at carl, but Carl got a fire axe that joof smashed him into. Before joof could pull the trigger, Carl swings the axe at joof. Joof screams in pain as the axe severs his arm from his body. But as the pistol fall from joofs hand, it managed to shoot the axe out of carls hand. Joof falls to his knees and grabs his now bleeding stump. Joof was then filled with rage and picks up the gun again and shoot lycanroc in the stomach. A yelp came out, and for a moment all was silent. "Alright carl, now you get yours!" Joof quickly spins around, but Carl kicks joof down. Joof was sent flying out the big hole. Joof then lands on a exposed spike. He fell into it and it pierced joofs stomach. Carl let's out a sigh, but then turns to the whimpering lycanroc. "Come on, get up. I got you." Carl says and grabs the backpack. Carl knew joof was still alive and wanted to finish it. So, he grabs the axe and slowly makes his way down to the 1st floor of the jail.

Back at the 1st floor outside Carl's POV

Joof was groaning in pain. "F*ck You carl. You haven't stopped anything, they got away and it's all your fault." Joof starts to cackle. "Shut your mouth joof!" Carl says and raises the axe. "Killing me won't stop hau." Joof says and spits blood into carls face. "How about YOU say goodnight b*tch!" Carl says and swings the axe down on joofs head. As the axe came down the thundercrack along with a sickening splat.

Back inside dusks POV

Dusk gets up and feels the rain slowly die out. He looks over to see what Carl dragged in. "What happened?" Dusk asks. "You were blasted and it toke us all out." Calem says and helps the others up. "Wheres sun?" Dusk asks. "He went after hau, but that's the last thing I saw before joof tried to shoot me." Carl answers. "We need to find sun, arceus knows what happen." Dusk says with a bit of worry. Just then, they hear police sirens in the distance. "That must be nanu and the back up we called for." A deputy says and crawls out from the janitors closet. The other deputy holds his damaged his ribs. "We have to find sun now!" Dusk demands and gets on reds charaizard. "I'm gonna circle ula ula island. And I'm gonna try and find him." Dusk says. "Come on charizard, fly for me." Dusk says and charaziard takes off into the cloudy morning sky. "Whatever happened, we need to get answers from sun." Carl says as the back up rolled around.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚