Chapter 76 The One That Got Away

Sun stood by the door for a bit and blushes seeing zossie in a nightgown. "You are going to sleep with me?" He asks feeling a but awkward. "Yes I want to." Zossie says, and stands on her toes. "Fine." Sun answers and kisses her on the cheek. Zossie rushes inside and lays on the bed. She layed like an angel, sun wasn't too happy about that, he lays on her waist and tickles her stomach. Zossie squeals and giggles. "Stop! Stop!" She screams through her laughs. "Okay, then make some room for me." He demanded before he stopped tickling. Zossie moves and let's sun spoon her. *listen to me sun, Necrozma is coming. You need to stop him from making those 5 new rings.* Charile growls in suns head. Sun ignores him, and just goes to sleep.

Later that night

A masterball rolls out of its bag, and that caught lycanrocs eye. He follows lunala outside. Lunala then pops out of her masterball.

Outside lycanrocs POV

"Lunala, just where do you think you're going?" Lycanroc asks. "I need to find sagelo. I need to tell him something." Lunala says. "Wait, take me with you, I can help with all this." Lycanroc offers.

Luanala then lays on the ground to let lycanroc fly with her

Luanala then lays on the ground to let lycanroc fly with her. Lycanroc gets on lunalas back, and soon lunala flies into the air. "Why are we looking for sagelo?" Lycanroc asks, lunala keeps flying and not saying anything. "I need to tell him about what's gonna happen to alola, if he doesn't help." Lunala answers, looking around on the ground. "Where are we going?" Lycanroc asks. "We're looking for a cave. Sagelo, usually hides in a cave, but finding him is the hardest part." Lunala says, before making a landing.

At a cave

Lunala and lycanroc look into the cave. So far, there was nothing but darkness and nothing. "We have to look a bit deeper or the ultra beasts would try and find us." Lunala says, lycanroc gasps seeing Necrozma fly by. Lunala covers lycanrocs mouth to make sure he doesn't say anything or scream.  "Be quiet, or we both die." Lunala says and goes deeper into the cave.

In the deep part of the cave

Lycanroc and lunala loom for sagelo in the dark, but lycanroc and lunala can well in the dark. Soon, the feel the warmth of the sun and it's glow. "Sagelo?" Lunala asks and sagelo was scared at 1st. "Lunala?" Sagelo asks. "What the hell are you doing here?" The loin legendary asks.

"We need your help sagelo! Alola is in trouble! You've talked to that young man dusk, right?" Lunala asks

"We need your help sagelo! Alola is in trouble! You've talked to that young man dusk, right?" Lunala asks. "Yeah, but i prefer to just hide here. Why do you need my help for?" Sagelo asks. "With both of our lights, Necrozma couldn't possibly be able to suck it all in." Luanla says and sagelo wasn't into hearing it. "I'm the one that got away. Necrozma could've killed me, and well....I am safe in here. Everything i need, is right here." Sagelo says and tries to go back to sleep. "Sagelo! Legendary of sunlight, we need you! With your help, we can combine the sunlight and the Moonlight to make a huge power beam." Lycanroc suggests. "Easier said then done im afraid." Sagelo says and rolls to his other side. "Stop being a damn fool! We need you, and without you...alola is as good as gone. Your use will be no more, because Necrozma will take over, and steal every single beam of light....till there is nothing left." Lycanroc says, trying to make sure sagelo doesn't go back to sleep. "You mean, Necrozma has the 5 stones of light?" Sagelo asks. "Yes, and he's about to make 5 new rings to stop from getting light. The whole world is in danger." Lycanroc says. "As if the world in the writers isn't already in danger as enough." Lunala says with a scoff. "Lunala, that's besides the point." Lycanroc says, and breaks the 4th wall. "What do you say? Will you help us?" Lycanroc asks, hoping he'll agree. "Okay, you got me intrigued." Sagelo says, then gets up. "Alright! That's my boy!" Lunala says with happiness. Solgaleo gets out of the cave and looks over the ultra beats world they live in. "Look out alola! Solgaleo is back!" Solgaleo then roars with a beam of light behind him.

Back in the dorms finally morning suns POV

Sun was awoken by a sound and yawns. Zossie still spooning him with a another yawn. "Morning sun, did you sleep well?" She giggles, sun just gets up. "Well, you are small. So, you are a perfect person to cuddle with." He answers, them going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Zossie kneels on the bed and watches sun brush his teeth.

At the breakfast table

Sun sits on the table and so does his group, along with the ultra recon squad. "Morning sun, did you have a good night sleep." Phyco asks. "Yes I have, have you seen my lycanroc?" He asks. "I'm here sun, I'm here and lunala too." Lycanroc from out of the blue. "How the hell did you two get outside?" Sun asks. "Just wanted to get some fresh air." Lunala answers, but sun takes the moon legendary into the master ball where it belongs. "The air isn't fresh, it's toxic and full of ultra beasts." Sun says, then stuff the masterball back in his backpack. "Well...we uh just needed to stretch our legs." Lycanroc says, sun crosses his arms. "Lunala doesn't have legs." Sun says, and lycanroc was caught in a lie. It was written on lycanrocs face.

"Enough sun, you can ask the blame game another time

"Enough sun, you can ask the blame game another time. Right now, we need to find out how to stop Necrozma from opening up wormholes to your world." Phyco says. "You're right, we got more important things to do." Sun says and gets up from the table.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚