Chapter 28 Trama 🙉

Morning

Lillie wakes up to she her sun still asleep, but this time all pale. She screams for calem to come quick. Calem and dusk bust in. "Sh*t! Are we too late?!" Dusk shouts. "No, we need to do this now. We have 50/50 perfect shot of saving him." Calem says and rushes to get the antidote. Calem comes back with the liquid. "Sun is gonna have to drink it, we have no time to waste!" Calem shouts with sweat running down his forehead.

Suns mouth was already open, so pouring the antidote that wasn't so hard

Suns mouth was already open, so pouring the antidote that wasn't so hard. As the liquid poured into his mouth, sun coughs a bit.

Sun POV now

"What the hell? Did i die?" Sun asks feeling like sh*t. Lillie gasped and hugs her boyfriend. "Sun!" Dusk cries out and does the same with lillie. Lycanroc had tears run down his face.

2 hours later

Sun was gonna leave to go to the alter of moone, till Charlie came back into his head. *now that you're better, we need to regroup our plan to save alola.* Charlie growls. *You shut up, your idea was the reason I got sick in the 1st place!* Sun snaps back at his demon. Charlie stays quiet and disappears from suns head for a while. *now, lunala needed me for something.* sun thinks and goes to the alter of moone.

At the alter of moone

"Hello again sun." Lunala chirps sweetly. "Hey lunala, what did you need me for?" Sun asks. "Sun, your power of your ring is strong, but you need help." Lunala says. "Why do you say that?" Sun asks as he looks at his ring. "You need a strong team member on your side, not just what you have now. So, i was thinking, would you let me be a part of your team?" Lunala asks. Sun was shocked to hear lunala hear that, it's been 8 years and yet, now lunala wants to join. "Are you sure lunala? Because I don't know. So is this want you want?" Sun asks as he pulls out a pokeball. "Not that sun, use this master ball I got, and yes. Catch up me, i want yo help you ans your fight against Necrozma." Lunala says. Lunala hands the master ball to sun, sun looks at lunala and lunala nods in agreement. Lunala waits for sun to throw the pokeball.

Sun throws the master ball at lunala and caught just like that

Sun throws the master ball at lunala and caught just like that. "Welcome to the team." Sun says with a smile.

Back at the League

Sun meets up with lillie again, lillie stands in her toes to kiss sun on the forehead. "I'm so glad you're okay....i thought you were gonna leave me." Lillie says, trying not to let tears roll down her face. "Are you okay?" She adds. "I'll live, and guess who I caught?" Sun replies and shows lillie who he caught. Lillie was amazed when she saw nebby again. "Whoa, you caught nebby?" Lillie says with amazement. "Lunala wanted to help out with my team. Together we'll take down Necrozma. Now look lillie, i have a full team." Sun says and shows her, his full team.

"Not a bed set up if I do say so myself

"Not a bed set up if I do say so myself." Lillie shas with a smile. "Thank you lillie, why don't we got back inside, it's a bit chilly out here." Sun says, shivering. Lillie agrees as they go back inside.

Back inside

Sun and lillie grab some milk from the fridge, but sun was still feeling a bit sick. "Are you sure that stuff works? I feel a bit of pain in my gut." Sun says. "Oh don't worry, that's just your body fighting the infection." Calem says and drinks some milk. "Do me a favor, and try not to work out so hard for the next 3 weeks. Your body will thank you." Calem says. Sun agrees with that, since he felt like sh*t. "Sun, let's go snuggle in the living room." Lillie suggest with a smile.

In the living room

Sun and lillie take off their shoes amd lay in the couch together. Lillie happily wraps her arms around her boyfriend and sun holds onto her too. "You're do soft when I touch you." Lillie says with a smile. "Lillie, I'm scared to lose you.....you mean so much to me." Sun says with a few tears in his eyes. "What do you mean sun? I'll never leave you." Lillie says with a reassuring smile. "Not that lillie, i feel like you still have feeling for hau. What if i never picked you?" Sun says and tries not to cry. Lillie sits up to let sun sit on her lap. "Sun, hau was a lonely, horny, pervert." Lillie says, stroking his hair to comfort him.

"It didn't seem that way to be honest

"It didn't seem that way to be honest." Sun says with a sad sigh. "You liked him, I know. But now, we're together, you seem different." Sun says with some tears down his cheek. "Sun, don't cry, I love you. You're my boyfriend and I love you." Lillie says with a small frown. "I was just being friendly towards him, but I never liked him....." Lillie says and tries to clam sun down.

At the jail area, hau has gone mad

"We'll be out soon comrades." Faba says as he got the 1st bar sawed off. "Great, now you have 5 more bars to saw off." Matthew says. "Shut up! All of you! Shut the f*ck up!" Hau shouts and cries loudly. "You're losing it you piece of sh*t!" Lollie shouts and bangs her fist on the iron bars. "I haven't, once wr get out of here. Lillie will be mine once again hahaha!" Hau says evily. His team rolls their eyes as hau laughs nonsense. "We have to go now, there's no time for hau anymore. He's got to hell." Faba says and starts to saw the bar again.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚