Chapter 7 A Dream

In suns head

"What the hell Charlie?!" Sun snaps at him. "Im sorry, but you need to wake up. You need to know something!" Charlie grows at sun. "Why am I back here again?" Sun asks. "Well, sun you should've be sorry for dusks disappearance. Charlie grows, sun frowned. "It's my fault, I should've never went to that temple." Sun says with regret. "It wasn't your fault sun. Remember 5 years ago, we had one more stone to get. It's in kalos." Charlie explains. "Why am I the chosen one? I thought it was just a one time thing." Sun says, and holds himself.

"Sun, you need to do this for alola

"Sun, you need to do this for alola. I here rick and Dennis are coming back with yuji someday? They have their boss with them. He's the reason my mother is dead. He joined team flare once, but left to make his own team." Charlie explains. "Boss? I thought Rick was the boss." Sun says, that got him thinking. "Yes their boss. They're the reason alola is having all these problems. Lollie didn't come here for no reason. She wanted to take over alola, even though her boss told her that wasn't the plan. But he still has some use for her." Charlie explains more. "So, lollie came here Because someone told her too?" Sun asks. Charlie nods and flies away. "Wait! Charlie! I don't know where to start!" Sun calls out. "Sun?" Sun father calls out. "What?!" Sun snaps, thinking nothing matters. "Are you alright child?" Suns father asks. "Everything is not right dad. I'm sorry I snapped at you, but I'm sick of having problems. 5 years ago, everything was so normal. And now, things are starting to go wrong again!" Sun says, and places his hands in his face. "Calm down child, being stressed, and angry isn't good enough for you." Suns father says. Sun rushes over to his dad and his dad looks up at him. "Child? Look at you. Loooook at you." Suns father says. "You're more tall than me." Suns father chuckles. "I'm 6'3 now dad. I ain't a little boy anymore." Sun answers, at his somewhat tall dad. "You're my son. Dusk needs you." Suns father says. "What?" Sun asks. "I have to leave you now child. I hope to see you again. Go now child." Suns dad says before disappearing. "I'll see you later dad....." Sun says with a frown. "Sun.....there You are. Where have you been?! I missed you." Dewott asks.

"you have no idea how happy I am to see you

"you have no idea how happy I am to see you." Sun says, kneeling down to hug his dewott. "You wanted to see me?" Dewott asks. "Yeah dewott, you were my 1st pokemon. I'm sorry you aren't here to see us all." Sun apologizes. "That charmeleon, you need to get him under control. I know you did the same for me. You just need to tell him what you told me and rockruff, that's what makes a good pokemon." Dewott explains with a smile. "You need to wake up sun, your family needs you. I hope to see you often." Dewott says and disappears from suns site.

Sun slowly wakes up

"Ughhhh what happened?" Sun asks feeling like sh*t. "Sun finds himself in mallows bed, in nothing but his boxer shorts. *holy crap! Did she touch me?* sun thinks fearing for the worst. Sun sits on the bed, he sees his shoes alined with mallows sneakers. "Where is she? She wouldn't go anywhere without them?" Sun asks himself. "Oh good, you're awake." Lycanroc says woth joy, charmeleon sits and stares at the setting sun. "How long was I asleep?" Sun asks clenching his head. "4 hours. You slept like a rock." Lycanroc answers. "Where's mallow?" Sun asks. "She went downstairs to the kitchen. Says she had an order to do, here, at least put some pants on." Lycanroc says, charmeleon hands sun his pants. Sun puts on his pants and goes down stairs.

Downstairs

Sun looks down to see kiawe hugging mallow. Mallow blushes when she sees sun by the stairs. "Kiawe stop! I know you like me, but I don't want to date right now." Mallow states, pushing him out of the restaurant

" Mallow states, pushing him out of the restaurant

Kiawe frowns and sighs. "You're right, I'm sorry mallow." Kiawe apologizes and walks out. *poor guy, but I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend whose probably still out there.* mallow thinks im her head.

Upstairs

Sun sits upstairs curled into a little ball. Sun hears the pitter patter of mallows barefeet coming up the stairs. "I uh....got you something to eat." Mallow says and hands sun some food. "Thanks darling...." Sun says and eats the food that was placed in front of him. "What were you and kiawe doing down there? I saw you two hugging." Sun says. "I know, but I didn't want to do it. He hugged me." Mallow says, a blush slowly growing. "I know, but you shouldn't do that just Because I was asleep." Sun says with a small frown. "Im sorry I did that sun, but believe me, I'll always love your brother." Mallow states. "I believe you." Sun says and eats the rest of the food. "I think it's best if go home. I practically spent the whole day with you." Sun says with a sad smile. Mallow hugs sun. "You made me a little less lonely today sun." Mallow says with a small smile.

"I must go on my way now

"I must go on my way now." Sun says, putting on all his clothes. *still wearing this dirty old thing?* suns dad says in his mind. *yeah dad.....i love the gift you gave me.* sun thinks with a smile. *the next stop, home.* sun thinks as the sun begins to set. His 2 pokemon following close behind him.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚 sorry about last night. Poke bro 2 passed out from a big meal. He will make another chapter for you all later. For now enjoy this one.