Chapter 38 Help Lillie Study

On the boat

"Hey thanks for the save back there. I didn't think I would be able to dodge all those cameras." Gladion says gratefully. "No problem, anyways I'm glad you helped out." Sun replies and checks his phone. "Hey dusk, you got anything i need to do around the League?" Sun asks. "No, I don't think so." Dusk answers. "Okay dude, call me when you need me to do something." Sun says and signs off. "Hey sun, I know you need to talk to nanu, but i want to be the one to do it." Gladion says. "You sure you want to do that?" Sun asks. "Yeah besides, this is my family and I am respectable to do this." Gladion reassures sun. Sun let's him.

At the docks of mele mele island

"See you around sun." Gladion waves goodbye as the boat leaves the dock. Sun waves bye, but then greninja shows up behind him. "Yeah, i seem to like alola really much. Much better then staying in kalos for most of my life." Greninja says, checking out the scenery.

"Hey greninja, let me show you something

"Hey greninja, let me show you something." Sun says.

On the top of a building

Sun and greninja sit on the edge. "What did you need me to see?" Greninja asks. "Look at the monorail." Sun points out, greninja looks at the Monorail. "What about it?" Greninja asks. "I'm the reason my boss is dead. His name was Theodore. He was a sweet, chubby guy who wanted people to have fair work. He died, because of me." Sun explains, remembering the past. Greninja places a hand on suns shoulder, lycanroc got a bit jealous. "See the radio tower over there?" Sun asks, ponting at the radio station. "What about it? Did someone die there too?" Greninja asks. "No, I almost killed many lives." Sun says with sorrow. "That was 6 years ago." Sun adds, before Charlie calmly takes over. "I was mad at the fact that my mother died. She didn't deserve to die, but it happened. I must stop the evil man that did it. I know hes still alive somewhere. And now sun here is gonna help me do that." Charlie snarls. "What is that?" Greninja asks. "It's my inner demon. It's been a while since he did that." Sun answers and chokes up the inner fire in him. "What do you mean a bad man?" Greninja asks. "During the war." Sun answers and stands up.

Sun feels Charlie calm down a bit

Sun feels Charlie calm down a bit. "Come on dude, let's go home." Sun says and puts greninja back in his pokeball.

At home

"Lillie?" Sun calls out and goes into his room. Sun looks over to see lillie sitting in suns bed, while reading her book. "Hey sun, sorry. I have been busy doing this reading." Lillie answers. Sun lays in bed with lillie. "Sorry I had to go so soon. The teacher is just giving me mountains and mountains of homework." Lillie answers as she flips through her book page. "Hey lillie, do you think we'll be okay?" Sun asks, placing a hand on lillies thigh. "What do you mean?" Lillie asks, slightly blushing. "To think that we could save alola. To think we could save the world. Can we be able to do any of that?" Sun asks, rubbing lillies legs. Lillie shudders feeling suns touch. "No, I uh think you are able to do anything. But you need to find what makes your strong." Lillie answered, which made sun think. *You need to find the power with in you. You are the chosen one. The power is within.....* lunala whispers through suns head. "Hey sun, i kinda need to do this, you can listen to your music while I finish up." Lillie says, then gets up from the bed.

Sun puts on his ear phones and listens to some music. He admires lillie from his bed. He admires how she sits and how she was so focused. Snowy came to suns bed. "Hey there." Snowy greets, but sun couldn't hear her.

In suns room lycanrocs POV

"Sun can't here you right now. Hes listening to his music." Lycanroc says and pats snowy on her soft head. "What kind of music does sun listen to?" Snowy asks. "The good stuff." Lycanroc answers. "Anyways, do you think sun will get over what happened to him in that temple? I would be scared if I had to go through that." Snowy says. "I wasn't strong enough.....i let sun get poisoned." Lycanroc says, feeling guilty. "You can't blame yourself for what happened." Snowy says and licks lycanroc on the cheek. "But it's my fault Necrozma did this. I wanted to take the hit for my trainer. Sadly I couldn't, and now he has a scar." Lycanroc says. Charmeleon breaks out of his pokeball. "You want to talk about scars? Look what joof did to me! He cut my eye for missing a move!" Charmeleon growls.

"I'm sorry it happened to you, but yoh don't have to worry now

"I'm sorry it happened to you, but yoh don't have to worry now. Sun is the best trainer I know." Lycanroc answers with a reassuring smile. Decidueye joins in the conversation. "But check me out, i was a Christmas present. And now look at me, I am a powerful pokemon." Just did you why says flapping its wings. "You're right, I shouldn't judge sun, he has been with me for 5 years. And he treated me way better then that joof boy ever did." Charmeleon says and sits on the floor.

Back to Suns POV

"Okay sun, I'm done." Lillie says, and places her book down. "Oh you are?" Sun asks and takes off his headphones. "You're done with your homework?" Sun asks. "I am, but I have a project due next week." Lillie says with a frown. "It's okay, I understand you are a hard worker." Sun says as lillie crawls up to sun. Lillie let's suns arm wrap around her head gently. "Thank you for being a very understanding boyfriend." Lillie says, then kisses sun on the cheek.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚