Chapter 36 Time To Party

On the monorail

Sun takes out his pokeball, and brings it to his forehead. *lunala, i know you're there. Please, help me. What do i need to do?* sun thinks deeply. *You need to find your inner power. You stayed strong when Necrozma poisoned you.* lunala answers. *but how can I be able to do that?* sun asks in his head. *You must use your ring when you need it, but for now you don't need to worry about it?* lunala reassures him.

At the League

Music blasts at a loud volume, which sounded like Lucas. *is this one of lucas's records or something?* sun thinks.

"Hey sun! You made it!" Dusk says and pumps a fist with sun. "It was a real pleasure." Sun says, but dusk couldn't hear him. "What?!" Dusk tries to say over the loud volume. Dusk then signals the music to go a little quiet, but not too much. "What's the occasion? Why are we having a party?" Sun asks. Dusk signals for Lucas to come here. "Hey sun, guess what I got." Lucas says and hides something behind his back. "What is it?" Sun asks. "So, all my life I wanted to get this, but I never was able to get it. Took me a while to finally get it." Lucas rambles a bit. "Spit it out lucas!" Sun demands and he laughs. "My, I mean, our 1st gold record!" Lucas pulls out a gold record. Sun was amazed to see what lucas got. "Wow lucas, you worked your butt off to do this?" Sun asks. "Yeah, and everyone finally knew my name. Now, we'll be able to get a ton of challengers to come here!" Lucas says with a smile. Dawn shows up from the kitchen with a bunch of drinks, and may shows up with some food. "So sun, what have you been up to lately?" Green asks. "Besides getting poisoned? I'd say I'm doing nothing. Although I feel like something bad is gonna happen." Sun answers, then takes a sip of his drink. *sun you need to help. The aether paradise.....* Charlie tries to warn him, but sun ignores what his demon was saying. "Anyways, why don't we take this party outside?!" Sun shouts over Charlie's voice. Everyone agreed and went outside to the orange setting sun.

Sun and lucas stay behind to hang up the record

"Thanks for all your help sun, I couldn't have done this without you." Lucas says and suns helps him hang up the gold record. The gold record sits next to some trophy's and awards.

"Nice job lucas

"Nice job lucas." Sun says and pats his back. "Who knew a small boy from sinnoh like me, would get such a high reward." Lucas chuckles. "Come on, let's go join the rest of the party." Lucas says, he then grabs sun.

Outside

Sun and lucas joined the party. As dusk and red eat the rest of their food. "Hey you two, why don't you join the fire?" May asks. Sun and lucas join as the sun finally sets. The sky was soon taken over by a blanket of stars.

At the aether paradise Ricks POV

Rick and his gang of goons approach the aether docks. And they sneak their way onto the docks. The guards checked the boat, but they hid too well. "Okay yuji, you still have that sleeping sh*t?" Rick asks in a quiet tone. "Yeah, I never leave home without it." Yuji answers ans shows a small bag of pills. "Okay, hand it over. I'm gonna be the one to put it in." Rick says and puts the pills that desolved in the tank of fruit juice.

And puts it in the second tank

And puts it in the second tank. The tank of drinks were carried away to the cafe. "Okay, now we wait. Till dinner rolls around." Joof whispers as all 4 of them crawl into the vent.

At dinner Lusamines POV

"Greetings everyone!" Lusamine chirps. "Evening." Everyone says. "I just want to say how proud I am to fix this place. A new aether paradise. I promise, this place is gonna be new and improved. No more pokemon experiments, only love and care towards all our Pokemon." Lusamine anncounces. "Everyone cheers and drink up as they eat their food. Mr mohn hands lusamine a drink, unaware of the pill that were in it. Lusamine was hesitant at first, but she drank up.

In the vent Rick's POV

"How long till they all sleep?" Rick whispers. "They should be knocked out in 3.....2......1....." Yuji counts down and on Cue everyone blacks out. "Perfect, now let's go get those pokemon." Rick says as they go to the day care room. Instead of going to the room or baby pokemon, they go to the egg room.

In the egg room

"Here we go. Eggs, at this rate, we'll make an army out of these." Rick cackles. Just then, his walkie beeped. "Hello? Ah huh, you got it boss. Don't worry, everything is going according to plan. Im gonna get his brother and sister out soon." Rick says and signs out. "Who was that?" Joof asks, stuffing an egg into his backpack. "That's the boss, he's the reason we're all here today. And sun is going to pay for what he did to him 10 years ago." Rick answers. "It's been the long huh?" Joof asks. "Yes, now shut up and get as many eggs as you can." Rick's says.

Soon, half of the eggs were stolen from the hatching place and taken off the aether paradise

Back at the League

Sun spends most of his night, laughing and drinking with his friends. "Fruit drinks kids, all the rage here." Sun chucked and takes another sip. "You guy are the best, I love all of you." Calem says and falls to the floor laughing. "Best night of my life, what more can a guy asks for." Lucas says and trips over calem. Everyone laughs as the night goes on and the fire warms them up.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚