Chapter 65 The BreakOut

Running to the police station Suns POV as it rains

Sun rushes and trips into a puddle, but lycanroc helps him back up. "Come on! We need to hurry!" Lycanroc howls as thunder cracks.

At the police station

Sun pouts hard on the door. "Nanu!" Suns calls out, pounding on the door harder. Nanu opens it. "What the hell do you want?!" Nanu asks, but sun rushes in. Carl and Jenny were shocked to see sun wet and muddy. "What's wrong sun?!" Jenny asks. "Rick and dennis.....they are going to break hau out of jail! You need to set up a safely defense!" Suns answers, out of breath. "What do you mean?" Carl asks. Sun grabs Carl by the shirt. "Rick and dennis are coming with joof and yuji! Make sure hau doesn't escape!" Sun shouts and Carl knew that look. "Sound the alarm!" Carl demands ans rushes to the jail. Jenny makes the call to the jail. Sun follows Carl and makes a call to his team. "Dusk! Hurry to the jail! Rick is gonna break hau out of jail!" Sun shouts on the phone and signs off. "We're never gonna make it!" Carl says. "Unless...." Sun starts, then sends out tauros.

"Good idea!" Carl says and jumps on tauros

"Good idea!" Carl says and jumps on tauros. Sun jumps on too. Tauros runs as fast as he could to the jail. *What's going on sun?* lunala asks through the pokeball. *hau....rick is gonna break him out.* sun answers, rain pouring like bullets.

At the jail in the Amory

Carl and a bunch of cops load up with guns and rifles. "Okay, Rick os gonna blow up this iron door, make sure to be locked and loaded when the bomb goes off. Make sure hau and his goons don't escape. Dead or alive." Carl says and readys his AK and sun with his desert eagle. *beep* *beep* *KABOOM* the iron door blows opens and shots were fired. "Flamethrower!" Joof demands and a blast of fire hit some of the cops. "Rock slide!" Rick demands his golem. "Watch out!" Sun pushes Carl out of the way. "Fall back!" A cop shouts and drags another cop to safety. Before Carl can aim his AK at him a explosion goes off by the cars. "What the f*ck!" Carl shouts before getting shot in the shoulder. Lycanroc lunges at rick, but golem uses rollout. "Greninja! Use water shuirken!" Sun demands.

Greninja uses water shuirken and hits golem

Greninja uses water shuirken and hits golem. "Rock blast!" Joof demands and greninja dodges it. Greninja hits a wall and falls back down to the floor. Sun tries to drags Carl to safety and Carl uses his AK to shoot joof and rick. but they take cover as golem uses his rollout to make sure the bullets don't hit.

Outside dusks POV

"Typhlosion, use flamethrower!" Dusk demands and Typhlosion blasts a fire at necrozma. "Foolish human. You can't stop me!" Necrozma grows and blocks the flamethrower. Brenden and calem try to distract Necrozma, but he swats them away. "See you there." Necrozma says and flies to the jail. "We have to get there! Before he can get to sun!" Red shouts and sends out his Charizard. "Lets go!" Lucas shouts and climbs on the Charizard. "Go!" Red demands and charizard flies as fast as he could. Ignoring the rain.

Back at the jail suns POV

"Decidueye, spirit shackle!" Sun commands and decidueye shoots the arrows at joof and rick. Sun and Carl goes out to the back door. The rain pours even more and sun looks at the cars that were set on fire. "Sun! Go!" Carl shouts and goes on his walkie. "we have a breach, make sure Rick and joof die!" Carl shouts and stands up, bleeding from his shoulder.

Sun rushes to the other side of the jail, Carl following behind him

Sun rushes to the other side of the jail, Carl following behind him. "Breach! Breach!" A cop says over a walkie. Just them walkie goes to the static. "Hurry sun! They're about to get the room B!" Carl says, running faster.

At the door

"It's locked!" Sun shouts. "Out of my way!" Lycanroc growls. Lycanroc punches the door open and it breaks down. "Hurry!" Sun shouts and runs up the stairs.

In the hallway to Room B

Sun hears the yells and shouts from the prisoners, but sun ignores them. Decideye helps Carl get back up.

In room B

Sun and Carl shuts and lock the door. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Hau asks with rage. "Shut up! No one is coming to save you!" Sun shouts, but then the ceiling opens up and necrozma grabs sun and pulls him up.

In room B Carl's POV

"Sit tight! This is over!" Carl says and points his AK at the door. Lycanroc follows to help sun. Carl reloads as he hears the beeping from the other side of the door. The door explodes as it sends Carl back, but Carl starts shooting as he fell to the floor.

Carl kept shooting till he ran out of ammo

Carl kept shooting till he ran out of ammo. He then gets back up.

On the roof suns POV

"Fool, you should have left well enough alone!" Necrozma says and cackles. "Look whose talking. I an going to kill you!" Charlie says through suns voice. "Lycanroc, use crunch!" Sun demands, but necrozma swats lycanroc out of the way, and shoots his needle fingers at him. The needle fingers penetrated sun's chest. But, sun wasn't poisoned. "How? You should be dead!" Necrozma says. "It's called, an antidote!" Sun shouts, but before sun could stop Necrozma. A chopper explodes the side of the jail and that got sun off guard. Necrozma slams sun to the roof and rips his backpack from his back. Necrozma then pulls the stones out of suns backpack. "I have what I need. I'll see you later." Necrozma shouts and vanishes from site. Sun looks up to see the chopper about ti get away. A shot was fired from below him. Sun couldn't see what happened, for hau was getting away. Sun then makes a jump for it.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚