Chapter 58 Grave Visit

Morning at the pokemon center rooms Suns POV

Sun wakes up and smells lillies hair. Lillie opens her eyes and lets out a yawn. "Hello sunny bunny." She giggles and kisses her nose. "What time is it?" Lillie asks. "It's 7:45." Sun stats, and that made lillie jump out of the bed. She quickly changes into her uniform. "I need to get to school. See you later!" She calls out, and rushes out with snowy. "That was very nice of you to sleep with your girlfriend." Lycanroc barks, then gets up from the other bed on the other side of the room. "Whatever you say fuzzy." Sun chuckles and beds lycanroc on the head. Lycanroc got mad and rolled to his left side. "Sure you like that, but Mark my words I'll bite you one of these days." Lycanroc warns.

"Someday, but not now

"Someday, but not now." Sun chuckles. He then pets his head again. "So, what can we do today?" Lycanroc asks. "Well, I don't know yet. We should head home and relax. We've been though so much yesterday, and the day before that." Sun says, then changed his clothes. "We should train some more. Besides, we don't know if any trainers are gonna show up." Lycanroc brings up. "That's not a bad idea, but where and who will battle us?" Sun asks. "We should find joof or Rick and ask them for a rematch." Lycanroc suggests. "As much as I want that, I don't think we'll be able to find them." Sun answers, but then a ringing in his ears. *they're in a dark abandon place. A place of nourishment.* Charlie growls in suns head. "Wha?" Sun started, but lycanroc cuts him off. "Was it your demon talking?" Lycanroc asks, sun nods. "Dude, you really need to go on meds." Lycanroc says. "So did Trevor and he's in jail." Sun says with a frown. "Whatever." Lycanroc says and gets up from the bed. "We should head home for now, then we can go to the pokemon League." Sun answers and leaves the room.

At home on mele mele island

Sun hears his mom a bit sad. "What's wrong mom?" He asks and peeks his head into moms room. "I'm sorry." Mom shuffles and whips her face. Sun sits next to mom on the bed. "I feel like I cheated on your dad with amy. But I love that woman." Mom says and looks down at the floor.

Sun looks up at the ceiling

Sun looks up at the ceiling. "You know, somewhere up there he's looking down at us. He's happy that you're happy. I know it deep in my bones." Sun says and places his hands on moms back. "It wasn't tour fault, he was killed by the truck." Sun says, but that made mom cry a bit. *it was all dennis's fault. I'll murder him when I get my hands on him.* sun thinks and comforts mom. "We can go visit him if you want." Sun offers and gives mom a kiss on her cheek. Mom smiles, and kisses sun back. "Sure." She answers with answers with a smile.

At the gravesite sun and mom go to dad's grave

Mom kneels and sun kneels on one knee. "Oh my beautiful husband. How I miss you everyday." Mom says, then places a flower on dads grave. "Your father should be here." Mom brings up. "I know, but he was taken from us." Sun says with a frown. "I wish dusk could've done something, but it wasn't his fault. The truck came by too fast." Sun adds, then sheds a tear from his eye. *I miss you dad.* sun answers, before getting up. "Come on, I know what can cheer you up." Sun says, and offers his hand.

At the café

Sun and mom bumps into amy getting her coffee. "Hey amy." Mom greets. Amy gives mom a kiss on the lips. "Nice to see you again. I'll see you at work." Amy winks at mom. Mom blushes and hides her face.

Mom and sun order 2 coffees

They take a seat at a booth

"Feel a bit better mom? I mean, you did get a kiss from amy and you did spend time with her." Sun reassures her. "You're right, but I just wish your father was here to kiss me. The way he use to." Mom says, then sips her coffee. Sun blows on his coffee and sips it. *your father did not die in vain. He was a great man. You will avenge his death with dennis's blood on out hands.* Charlie growls in suns head. Sun shakes his head. "Are you okay sun? You seen a bit light headed, do i need to take you to the pokemon center?" Mom asks, and starts to stand up. "I'm fine mom, I just felt hot for a moment. Must be the coffee." Sun reassures her. Sun feels like the sun is shining even brighter then before. "I need to go. I'll see you later mom." Sun says, but gives her a kiss before he rushes off.

Sun clenches his head and walks into the sunny mid afternoon

Back at the café moms POV

*oh acerus, what am i gonna do with that boy? Sometimes I feel like i can't understand him. I'll figure him out sooner or later?* mom thinks, then places her hands in her hips.

In a grassy field Suns POV But with blurry vision

Sun walks into an empty grassy field, feeling light headed. Mele mele island wasn't too big, but was able to keep him away from people for a while. Sun tumples as Charlie growls in his head. *they're here! They're here! Under your nose! Find them! Kill them!* Charlie growls and sun falls to the grassy ground. Sun feels like his whole body was burning up and the sun was bright. Sun felt tears run down his face. Sun then falls to the ground and soon passes out. The world slowly dims into darkness, with one last sigh, he blacks out.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚