Chapter 100 vacation! ✈

Morning slowly rolls around and it was literally the crack of dawn. Still in Suns bedroom

Sun was all cozy with lillie in bed. He woke up and saw gladion leaning on the wall. Was a bit shocked, but he calmed down when he saw it was gladion. "You clearly love my sister too much." Gladion chuckles, then leaves to go back to moons room. Sun was surprised to see glaidon in nothing but boxer shorts.

Sun rubs his eyes to adjust to the light

Sun rubs his eyes to adjust to the light. Lillie was still sound asleep, but sun knew they had to get up so they wouldn't miss their flight. Sun gently shook lillie away, she groans, but then yawns. "Morning sunny bunny." Lillie giggles, then gives him a kiss on the cheek. "We can't be late for our flight." Sun says, then gets up.

In the living room everyone packs up

"So, will dusk be coming with us?" Mom asks. "Yes, he says him and mallow are waiting for us at the airport right now." Sun answers, as he checks the tickets and such. "That sounds great, and thankfully mallow us coming too." Lillie says with a smile. "The more the marrier." Amy says, then kisses mom on tbe cheek.

Sun phone starts to ring

Sun picks it up and it was zinnia. "Konnichiwa sun!" Zinnia chirps. "Zinnia? It's morning here." Sun says. "In unova it's afternoon, I hear you're gonna be joining me at my beach house in unova this summer." Zinnia says. "Yes we will." Sun says. "Oh we? That's great, just give me a bit to clean the house." Zinnia says, but it's cleaner then most houses. "We'll be there soon zinnia, i love you." Sun says, then hangs up.

After the phone call

"Who was that on the phone?" Lillie asks. "That was zinnia, she's waiting for us in unova at her beach house." Sun says with a smile. "I didn't know zinnia owned a beach house in unova." Moon says. "Neither did i." Mom says.

After 10 mintues

"Wow, you women look great in your sun dresses." Sun says, mom, amy, moon, and lillie smile when they hear what sun said. "Thank you sun, you're the sweetest boy." Amy says, then kisses suns cheek. Gladion smiles when he saw moon in her sun dress. "Look at you, still an E girl, but in a cute sun dress." He says, then pets moon on the head.

"Moon, it's gonna be a little hot

"Moon, it's gonna be a little hot. Are you sure you want to wear thigh highs?" Mom asks. Moon just smiles, ignoring what mom asks. "Trust me ma'am, I've been like that many times when mother dressed me." Lillie says to mom, as she puts on her pink cap.

After everyone puts on their shoes they go to the airport

Dusk and mallow were waiting for everyone. "Hey sun, finally glad to see that you've made it." Dusk says and fist bumps sun. Gladion does the same with dusk. Mallow blushes and looks at the floor. "You look cute mallow." Moon giggles, only making mallow blush even more.

As they got in the airport everyone from the League was there with a surpise good bye

"Guys! You're here! I can't believe this!" Sun says with a smile. "I knew you would be gone, so I couldn't let you go without saying goodbye." Dawn says, then gives sun a good bye cake. "Thank you very much dawn." Sun says, then eats his cakes rather quickly. It was a cupcake, so it didn't take so long to eat. "Anyways, I'm leaving red in charge while I'm gone." Sun says, and everyone understands why. Red has been a champion for years before. "I won't let you down." Red says in a serious man tone.

"Geez red, try to smile more

"Geez red, try to smile more." Lucas chuckles. "Sorry, I take my duty very seriously." Red says, then wanted to light a smoke, but Lucas takes it from him. "Stop!" Lucas hisses, and green stomps it out. "Thank you for these 8 years of amazement sun, we hope you come back soon." Dawn says gracefully. "Yeah, please hurry." Serena says, and from a far lusamine watches as they were leaving.

From the crowd of people Lusamine POV

Lusamine smiles. *look at my children, all grown up. Wish Mr mohn was here, but sadly your father had to work today." Lusamine thinks, before leaving the airport.

Back to Suns POV

After going through airport security. Sun and his family go into the waiting chairs to wait for their flight.

While waiting

Lillie leans her head on suns shoulder as she yawns. "This is the best way I wanted to spend with my life." Lillie says as she kisses him on the cheek. "Thank you for the best life. I don't think i would be who I am today if it wasn't for you." Lillie adds with her sparking eyes. "Yeah, I'm happy to have met you too lillie." Sun says, then kisses lillie on the forehead. "How much longer?" Moon asks swinging her legs impatiently. "be patient Moon, we'll be on the plane sooner then you think." Gladion says, and tickles her chin.

Announcement: "flight to unova boarding now!"

Sun and his family smile as they heard it was time for then to get on the plane.

On the plane

Everyone puts their stuff into the luggage storage place. Then sits next to lillie on the plane. Sun looks out the window. The plane starts to take off. Sun looks as alola gets smaller and smaller. The plane goes high in the sky, as suns friends were waving goodbye, and some were crying. Sun sighs with some sadness, and then lillie reassures sun that it'll be okay. Sun smiles and gives lillie a kiss on the lips, leaving out any doubts in himself.

After the kiss

Sun looks back out the window, seeing the alola region for the last time. "Goodbye alola...." Sun says as the plane disappears into the sky. And alola was no where to be seen.

You have reached the end of book 4 Thank you for reading book 4 of pokemon sun x lillie flower under the sun 🌼🌞 we hope you enjoyed reading this books as much as we like making them

Do not cry, we are making pokemon sun x lillie SUMMER SPECIAL YAY. 📚😁