Chapter 24 Dusk X mallow and their problem

Sun stops by restaurant on akala island

Sun goes inside and mallow quickly lets him in. "Whoa, what did you need me here for?" Sun asks. "We have a situation." Mallow says and hugs dusk. "What's going on?" Sun asks. "You know most of mallows food supplies comes from poni island, but the truck got taken down by a bunch of Tauros'." Dusk answers. "You mean, what we saw wasn't rapidash footprints?" Sun asks. "Nope, turns out these are wild tauros on the lose. Hapu says she's willing to pay a good price for them if we lure them to her farm." Dusk answers. "How you suggest we do that?" Sun asks. "She'll provide us mudsdales don't worry." Dusk reassures him and they head off to poni island.

On poni island

Sun and dusk walk to hapus house again, but then they hear a earthquake like feeling. "Sh*t! Sun, get out of the way!" Dusk shouts and pulls sun before the stampede crushes sun.

"She wasn't kidding when she meant but a whole herd

"She wasn't kidding when she meant but a whole herd." Sun says and gets out. Greninja dusts sun off. "Are you okay master? Did those beasts hurt you?" Greninja asks. "Im fine boy, you don't need to worry about me." Sun says and pets his greninja. "Lycanroc, can you sniff out the herd? We need to lure them to hapus farm." Sun says to lycanroc. "We 1st have to see hapu before we can find the herd of tauros." Dusk brings up 1st. "Sure, let's go before we run into those tauros again." Sun says.

At hapus ranch

"Greetings you two, back so soon?" Hapu chirps. "Hey hapu, we heard about your tauros problem." Sun says. "Yes, I'm gonna pay a large amount of money to whomever lures them to my fence. "I think we can do that." Sun says. "Okay, that's the best news I heard all day. Take 2 mudsdales from the stables and try to find them." Hapu says with a smile. Dusk looks up at the sky. "We should hurry, the sun is going down." Dusk points out as the sun starts to set. Sun and dusk take 2 mudsdales and ride out into poni island. "Lycanroc, sniff out the herd. They have to be on this island somewhere." Sun says. Lycanroc sniffs the ground and rushes towards the open field. "We should be getting close." Lycanroc says and follows the foot prints too.

In an open field

Sun sees the herd or tauros grazing. "Okay, how do you want to approach this?" Sun asks. "Me and lycanroc are gonna attack the herd from behind and then they'll chase us. It's your job to make sure non of them go out of line." Dusk instructs. "Yeah, okay." Sun says and waits for dusk to do his part. Dusk and lycanroc jump out from the bushes near by, that didn't seem to scare the tauros much. Instead, of running towards the dirt path, all the tauros glare at dusk and lycanroc. The leader lets out a snort and charges at them.

"Oh sh*t, we have to get out if here!" Dusk yells and lycanroc jumps on the mudsdale

"Oh sh*t, we have to get out if here!" Dusk yells and lycanroc jumps on the mudsdale. Sun rides his mudsdales and scares the tauros towards him. The mudsdales runs as fast as it's heavy hoofs can carry it. Sun looks behind him and the tauros seem to be catching up to him. Sun sees hapu with her miltank over the horizon. "Open the gate! Hapu, open the gate!" Sun calls out. Hapu turns around and sees about 40+ tauros following close behind him. Hapu quickly rushes over to the gate and opens it. Sun rushes into the gate and moves to the side as the tauros rush into the gate. Soon, they caught 67 tauros. "Good job sun and dusk!" Hapu says and hands them $5,000 poke dollars each. "Tell me hapu, what do you do with all these tauros?" Sun asks. "I usually send them to the ranch in akala island." Hapu answers. She looms over suns shoulder. "Oh man, one of them wondered off." Hapu points out. "Don't worry, I'll get it!" Sun says and sends out his charmeleon. "Charmeleon, use flamethrower!" Sun commands, Charmeleon blasts fire towards the tauros. Soon, the tauros was caught in a corner.

 Soon, the tauros was caught in a corner

Dusk follows behind to help sun. The tauros was not gonna give up without a fight. The tauros then uses giga impact. "Aagghhh!" Dusk screams, then the tauros hits dusk , sending him flying. "You okay dusk?" Sun asks. "FINLAND!" Dusk responds from a far. "Alright, now you get yours." The tauros snorts and charges at sun. "Greninja, use aqua jet!" Sun commands. Greninja quickly and swiftly charges at the tauros with amazing speed. It hits, but it isn't enough. "Thunder punch charmeleon!" Sun commands and charmeleon punches the tauros in the head. The tauros seemed to be at a moment of weakness. "Now!" Sun shouts and then throws a great ball. The tauros was caught! "Alright! I got the tauros!" Sun calls out. "I wish i could've done more." Lycanroc says with a whine. "Its okay boy, you'll be better next time." Sun says, then pets his head. "Are you okay dusk?" Sun asks, dusk stumbles towards him. "Pretty toucannons." Dusk mumbles and falls face down in the dirt.

Back on the ranch

"Here you go hapu, I caught the tauros." Sun says and hands it to hapu. Hapu nods no "for all your hard work, you should keep it. As a token of my gratitude." Hapu says with a smile. The bug pokemon chirp as the night settled in and sun didn't know about it. "Why thank you, that's very kind of you." Sun says and stuffs the great ball in his backpack. "What happened to him?" Hapu asks. "Hey there." Dusk mutters and goes off. "I'd best check the delivery truck for mallows food supply delivery." Sun says and walks off into the night sky, with dusk stumbling closely behind him. "Wait for me captain." Dusk mutters as he stumbled.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow. 🐶📚