Chapter 63 Empty Soul

In suns head

"What happened this time?" I'm so tired." Sun says and tries to slap Charlie. "Sun, stop! I'm not trying to hurt you. The dark lord is trying to break free!" Charlie snarls. "Who? What the hell is the dark lord?" Sun snaps back and demands to know. "Necrozma....." Charlie answers and slaps sun. "What the hell is your problem?!" Dewott snaps at Charlie. "The dark lord Necrozma is coming to alola. It's all Their fault! We have to stop them!" Charlie snarls. "Necrozma? I thought we got rid of him 7 years ago?" Sun asks, then folds his arms. "Turns out, he got a sweet deal. Now, he's after you and everything you love." Charlie growls. "Rick....." Sun thinks with a glare. "Bingo! In fact, you need to stop Rick and dennis. Their evil plan can destroy alola." Charlie growls. "Don't worry, my child's got this." Dad assumes with a chuckle. "Its not that simple dad." Sun says with a sigh. "What do you need sun? I'll help anyway I can." Suns dad offers, which was nice. "You can help by just giving my spiritual support." Sun says, then hugs his dad. "You can could on me too sun." Dewott says with a smile. "Wake up sun, wake up." Suns dad says amd kisses sun on the forehead.

Sun wakes up

Sun wakes up

Sun was awoken by the rising sun, and lillie sleeping next to him. Still in her school uniform, just without her loafers. "Lillie?" Sun asks and tries to wake her. "Sun?" Are you okay?" Lillie asks with a concerned look on her face. "Yeah, I'm fine." Sun says and gives lillie a kiss on the lips. "What happened to you?" Lillie asks and kneels on the bed to take a look at sun. "I'm fine babe, i just got a little overwhelmed and ended up passing out." José says and kisses lillie back. "Is he awake?" Dawn asks and offers them some team. "How are you feeling?" Dawn asks and gives sun a pill. "What's with the pill?" Sun asks, holding it to his eye. "It's a pain killer." Dawn answers and sun takes it. "What happened yesterday?" Sun asks and feels his head. "You passed out from some pain in your heart." Dawn answers as sun places his cup of tea back in the tray. "You don't want anymore?" Dawn asks, feeling surprised since sun usually drinks most of it.

Sun tries to stand, but ends up falling back down onto the bed

Sun tries to stand, but ends up falling back down onto the bed. "Sun!" Lillie helps him up. "Is he okay?" Dawn asks with more concern. Sun saw a vision of fire. "They're coming..." Sun says and then his eyes stopped burning and sun falls to the floor. Lillie kneels down and helps sun up. "Should we call the ER?" Lillie asks. "No, im fine." Sun answers quickly and gets off from leaning on lillie. "I can walk." Sun says and goes to the living room.

In the living room

Gladion was there talking to moon about what happened. "Sun? Thank arceus. I need to tell you something." Gladion says with dark circles around his eyes from the lack of sleep. "What is it?" Sun asks with frown. "Hau, they're going to...." Gladion starts, but then dusk comes in the room with a bang from the doors. "Guys, quickly!" Dusk says and everyone follows to calems lab.

In calems lab

"What's wrong?" Sun asks, knowing something went down. "We need to test this shot. It'll stop the Necrozma poison." Dusk says and calem uses a needle. "Didn't I already drink it?" Sun asks. "That wasn't enough, it has to be in your blood stream."

Sun knew he had to step up and take the shot

Sun knew he had to step up and take the shot. "Fine." Sun says and lets calem inject the needle into hid arm. Sun felt a little pain, but he knew he had to fight it. "How do you feel sun?" Lillie asks. "I feel fine, but it's cold. How cold does this have to be?" Sun asks, feeling his blood going to freeze to death. "Just give it a second." Calem says and pats sun gently.

Back in the living room

Dawn serves everyone breakfast. "Thank you darling." Lucas says and takes a bite out of the eggs. "Thank you baby?" Dawn says with a small blush. Sun looks out over the ocean. He remembers all the times and what happened during the times lollie use to send creeps to try and harass lillie. "Why did that have to happen?" Sun asks chameleon. "You can't predict on what people will become. I know i didn't when joof beat me. I was so scared that the moment i woke up j was gonna be either pushed or beaten." Charmeleon says with a flashback. Sun reassures charmeleon by petting it on the head. "You're okay." Sun says. Sun closes his eyes, feeling the ocean mist on his face and a nice cool wind.

Back inside his room

Lillie was reading her book and was humming to herself. "Don't have any school today?" Sun asks and sits across from lillie. "No, I don't. But it's best if I study for the test next month." Lillie answers and sets her glasses on the night table. Sun then massages lillies nylon feet. Lillie with relief and strain. Lillie still reads as sun kneads lillies nylon arches and soles. Lillie smiles and moans, feeling like she was in heaven. Snowy looks at the relaxed lillie.

Sun still massages lillies nylon feet and lillie sighs even more

Sun still massages lillies nylon feet and lillie sighs even more. "You're so good...." Lillie says and mumbles something. "Sun...." Lillie calls out with a smile. "Yeah?" Sun asks, still kneading. "When can we go out on a date?" Lillie asks softly. "We can, but for now we have a job to do." Sun answers and cracks lillies toes gently. Lillie sighs and drops the book on the floor. "You....." Lillie tries to say something, but lillie closes her eyes. Sun stops before lillie could fall asleep. "I love you lillie." Sun says with a smile. "I love you too sun." Lillie says back and kneels on the bed to give sun a kiss.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚