Chapter 17 A Trip To Kalos 🛫

2 weeks later

Sun finds himself on a plane with lillie listening next to him. Sun listens into the music, but not much. There was beat, but a very faint one. "How the hell did you convince me to come with you on this trip?" Sun asks, moon reads her book. "You're my brother, you know if you want answers you'll have to come with us." Moon answers. Lillie pulls out her study book and was gonna use the trip as extra credit. "So all we're gonna do is get the stone and leave? That's no fun, we're going to my home region." Serena says. "We could stick around for a bit serena." Sun answers, she smiles and blows him a kiss.

"Are you serious? There's no time to site see and do our mission before alola goes into blackness" charlie grows

"Are you serious? There's no time to site see and do our mission before alola goes into blackness" charlie grows. *relax dude, we'll be fine. I'm sure we have some time.* sun reassures his demon.

During the plane ride

"How much longer till we get to kalos?" Sun asks the flight attended. "We'll be landing in 36 hours." The flight attended answers with a smile. "This plane is fast sun, you won't be sitting your pretty butt in that chair for long?" Lillie giggles. "Hello!? May I have some chips!?" Lycanroc howls, but no one understood the lycanroc. Dusk saw lycanroc pointing at the bag of chips. "Excuse me Ms, may I have those bag of chips please?" Dusk asks and points at the chips. "Of course you can sweetie." The flight attended answered and sweetie hands the bag of chips to dusk. As the flight attended left to refill on snacks and drinks, dusk hands the chips to lycanroc. Lycanroc howls with happiness and eats the bag of chips. Sun looks into the book lillie was reading. He didn't understand it, since it was too advanced. *lillie must've been working hard to get that A.* sun assumes in his head. "Hey sun, can you make sure Serena has some company? I'm a bit tired and I need to stretch my arms for a bit." Lillie says and yawns a bit. Sun sits with Serena, that was a bit odd from lillie. Lillie just wanted to focus more on her studying and to make some elbow room. Lillie even placed her books and studies on suns empty seat. "You're a busy busy girl lillie, but that's what I like about you." Moon says with a smile. Sun looks over to see snowy, charmeleon, and Flareon sleeping next to one another. But snowy is an ice type, so she stood a few feet away.

"I wish calem was here, why didn't he come with us?" Serena asks

"I wish calem was here, why didn't he come with us?" Serena asks. "You know kalos better than anyone else. You are more able to help us with this." Sun answers, which kinda made Serena happy. "Who was that kid? 5 years ago, some kid name ash was at alola. Who was he? And why did you hate him?" Serena asks. "Ash, he was a stupid fool, just some cocky kid thinking he was some tough b*tch." Sun answers. "Sounds like a real a**hole." Serena says and leans a bit in suns shoulders. Sun pets her head and lillie rolls her eyes. "That sun, he always likes the ladies treating him right.* Lillie giggles and sticks to her reading.

Watching a movie on the plane

The plane plays a movie, which sun liked, but he seen it before. *This movie again? I saw that movie 2 times.* sun thinks in his head. He really didn't want to spoil the ending though, but at the same time he wanted to. But he decided not to, since his friends were here.

After the movie

After the movie

Sun slowly drifts off to sleep, but he stood up. He didn't want to sleep yet. *just a little longer.....* sun thought as he blinked. Sun slips off serenas shoes, she smiles as sun places a blanket over her. He did the same with lillie and moon. "Psst, sun. Come here." Dusk whispers. Sun walks over to dusk and sits next to him. "we'll be in kalos in 18 hours. Stay up for a while and sleep for the rest of the 9 hours." Dusk suggests. "I guess that makes sense. Also, it'll make the time to by faster." Sun brings up, and that made dusk smile a bit. "For a brother that has been missing for 5 years, you sure know how to come up with great ideas." Sun says and pats dusk on the back. Sun grabs Serenas stocking feet as massages it. Serena sighs and moans in her sleep. *that was weird that dusk suggests that, but maybe it's for the best. I'm sick of sitting in these chair for most of the time.* sun think while massaging Serena into a deep sleep.

After an hour or 2, sun stops

Serena just rests her stocking feet on suns lap. Sun seems to be awake till he yawned again. "Are you okay champ?" The flight attended asks. "May I have some coffee?" Sun asks. "No sweetheart, you need sleep. We won't be in kalos till morning. Please have some sleep." The flight attended suggests. Sun yawns as she gives him a pillow. Sun closes his eyes for a moment as the plane gently rocks him to sleep, but he woke up for a bit and than slowly goes back to sleep.

In suns head

"Sun, you must listen to me. The cave is closer than you think. Rest for a bit, but also make sure to get that stone." Charlie snarls at sun. "I know what you mean dude. I'm gonna do my best to make sure we're all happy and safe." Sun reassures his demon. Charlie smiles and flies away into suns mind and Disappears into Sun's head like a cloud of dust. "Take care of yourself child. Kalos can be a dangerous place." Suns dad says and hold his kid tight. "I will dad, I will." Sun reassures him.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚