Chapter 32 The Prison Call

Still at the aether paradise, sun stares at the full moon.

"There you are, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you." Lillie says and hugs him. "Im fine lillie, just needed some air." Sun says and looks back up at the moon. "Hey sun, want to come back inside? My mother needs you for something." Lillie says. "Sure." Sun answers, he then kisses Lillie on the forehead.

Back inside the ballroom

"Thank arceus you found him." Lusamine says and holds suns hands. "What do you need me for?" Sun asks. "Our solo singer has called in sick. We hear your voice is amazing, so will you please sing for us tonight?" Lusamine asks, with pleading eyes. "Sure, I'll sing." Sun answers, lusamine kisses sun on the cheek.

On stage

Sun grabs the mic and all of lillies family members stare at him. Sun clears his throat and starts to sing.

Sun beautiful voice made some people's eyes go to tears. Lillie smiles goes big as sun sings for her. She blushes as some of her family members look at her. "Is that your boyfriend?" An uncle asks. Lillies blush grows a deeper red. "Y-yeah." Lillie answers and looks down.

At the jail of his ula island

Hau waits in his cell, he can hear a faint song in the aether paradise. Hau looks out through the iron bars, he sees a bunch od lights coming from the aether paradise. *that should've been me. That stupid sun ruined everything. Lillie was meant to be mine.* hau thinks with a hothead. "Hey, scumbag! Call for you." Jenny calls out and hands hau a phone. Hau reaches for the phone with his once broken fingers. "Hello?" He asks. "Hello hau, i know who you are. And i know we have the same plan. I am here to help." A voice says and hau seemed interested. "Go on...." Hau says, trying to sound least suspicious. "I paid this kidnapper a bunch of money to save two inmates from getting arrest in unova. They should be coming to alola to save all of you. Then, you all will meet me at my new studio." The voice says. "Sounds like a great plan. I hope we can chat like this again." Hau says, making sure Jenny doesn't try to trace the caller. Hau then hangs the phone and Jenny walks off. Lollie looks into haus eyes. He looks crazy or was it good news. "I think hau has lost it." Joshua whispers to lollie.

Hau chuckles evilly and rubs his hands together

Hau chuckles evilly and rubs his hands together. "Does hau have a plan?" Faba asks and plays with his little beard. "Ssshhh." Hau hisses like nickcado avocado (lol) faba punches the bars to snap back at hau. "Hey!" No fighting you!" Jenny shouts and beats faba with her night stick.

Back at the aether paradise

Sun finishes his song and everyone claps and cheers. Lillie rushes to him, she jumps into his arms. "That was amazing!" She calls out as the other family members cheered. The party goes on for a good long while. Slowly, but surely some family members started to leave.

About 3 hours later, it was 1 am.

Lillie yawns and sits down for a bit. "That was a great time we had didn't we?" Lillie asks and sun holds her hand. "Lillie, darling. That was a wonderful party." Lusamine says and hugs her. "Gladion, won't you be staying with us for tonight?" Mr mohn asks. "Yeah dad, me and moon need to have some alone time. But then it's all bussiness." Gladion chuckles.

Sun and lillie walk towards her room, but lillie pins sun to the hallway wall.

"Listen sun, the way you sang was hot

"Listen sun, the way you sang was hot." Lillie says and suns blushes a bit. "Wha-" sun stutters a bit, but was met with lillies lips. "Shut up and kiss me." Lillie says, and starts to kiss sun deeply.

In lillies room

Lillie sits in bed and takes off her heels and let's out a sigh of relief. "That feels better." Lillie sighs and lays in the bed, still in her dress. Sun goes down to only his tank top and boxer shorts. Sun says next to lillie and lillie spoon him. She gently plays with suns hair. "Hey lillie, do you think we saved alola?" Sun asks. "What do you mean?" Lillie asks. "I felt like we didn't do anything, I got poisoned." Sun answers and feels his scar. "Now you have a scar." Lillie giggles and sun kisses lillie on the cheek. "Hey lillie, do you think we can stay boyfriend and girlfriend for a good long time?" Sun asks. "Of course we will, you're the best boy I've ever had. I can't see myself with anyone else." Lillie mutters in suns ear. Lillie stops spooning sun, she then reads a book. Sun massages lillies sore stocking feet. Lillie sighs again. "Thank you baby, but I will sadly need to go to school." Lillie says. "I know lillie, just sleep." Sun says and kneads the arches of her feet. Lillie places her book down on her lap, she slowly drifts off to sleep. Sun massages lillies stocking feet for a good 30 minutes. All Lillie let out were sighs and moans. After lillies massage, sun checks out lillies book, which seemed to advanced for him. *despite 8 years, lillie is still reading advanced books.* sun thinks, he chuckles and puts the book away.

Sun lays next to lillie

Sun lays next to lillie. Lillie feels suns warm body as the rain drops pitter patter on the window. Sun snores a bit and lillie felt somewhat safe when sun did that. Sun kisses lillies sleeping face. *Remember sun, you need to make sure you're on edge. There is someone coming to alola. More then one of them though.* Charlie growls in suns head. Sun didn't want to believe it, but for some reason, he felt like Charlie was right. *Okay Charlie, I think I can do that." Sun thinks and passes out.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚