Chapter 94 The Black Orb

Back at the League

Sun knocks on the door amd Dawn let's him in.

In his room

Sun kisses lillie on the cheek as she reads a book. "Hey sun, how was your bussiness?" Lillie asks and sun starts to sit himself.  "It was fine, it was just different...." Sun says, and slips off his water shoes. Lillie smiles and grabs him,she then tosses his hat. "I should toss your hat." Sun teases, and lillie gives him the angry blushy face. Sun kisses lillie on the lips and ruffles her hair, and then unbundled her ponytail. Lillie gasps a bit and gets on top of sun. "Lillie...." Sun says and stops kissing her. Lillie felt disappointed. "Sun, but I want to have a baby..." Lillie coos, but sun gently gets her off him. "When we're married...think you can wait?" Sun asks and kisses her cheek. Lillie then rests her head on suns chest.

Lillie blushes, but frowns, knowing she couldn't have a baby till she married sun

Lillie blushes, but frowns, knowing she couldn't have a baby till she married sun. "It's common for a girl like you to have urges, but we need to get married." Sun says, and lillie understands. "Do you plan to marry me soon?" Lillie asks with a whine. "Yes lillie, I'll do that. Maybe soon." Sun says, and lillie smiles with hope. "Goodnight lillie." Sun says, and kisses her forehead. Lillie smiles and kisses his chin.

In suns head

Sun wakes up and looks around the room. "Not this again Charlie." Sun says, and tries to wake himself up. "Sun! Listen to me!" Charlie growls, but sun wasn't in the mood to hear anything from Charlie. "You have the black orb don't you?" Charlie growls, sun nods, and looks up at Charlie. "Chosen one, you must talk with your lunala and get the answers you need. It'll be the only way we'll save alola." Charlie growls. "How can an orb like this save alola? Hell, even my orb for that matter." Sun says, and closes his chest. "Your brother has an orb too, he just doesn't know it." Charlie growls. "Dusk? Is he a chosen one too?" Sun asks. Charlie nods. "How long?" Sun asks. "Every since he met the legendary solgaleo. He saved him and decided to give him the light orange orb. As his heart was pure as gold, as your soul is clear as sliver." Charlie says poetically.

Yes I'm using a heartgold and soulsliver reference

Sun was shocked to hear that from his demon. "I'm a bad man." Sun says, and Charlie growls comfortingly. "The brother of truth....the brother of ideals...come to together in perfect Harmony at last." Charlie growls softly. "That was very nice Charlie, but that's not the time for it, since we to make sure alola stays safe." Sun says, feeling in a panic.

Suns dad shows up

"Sun, have you been being a good boy like I asked. Or has someone been naughty with their lady." His dad says and chuckles knowing sun has grown up into a man. "Shut up dad!" Sun whines and crosses his arms in embarrassment. "What's going on with you two?" Dad asks, but before sun could say anything, Charlie growls and flies away. "Oh dear, what have you two been fighting about?" Suns father asks. "Nothing dad, I need you to watch over me on this one." Sun says and hugs his father. "My my, look how big you've grown." Suns dad says and holds both of his hands. "You're gonna do me proud my son. Now go, go froward and save alola." Suns dad says, and then starts to feel the sun glow in his face.

Sun wakes up to the morning light

Sun jolts awake and lillie yawns cutely. "Morning sweetie." Lillie says and kisses his cheek. "Morning lillie." He says, as his eyes turned from red, back to brown. "Are you feeling okay?" She asks and kisses his lips. "Yeah, I'm fine." He says and nuzzles with her. Sun then sees the orb on the night stand. *the orb, could it be....* sun thinks.

At library

Sun and Lucas check out the orbs orgin. "Yes, here it is, the orgin of the black orb. All the way from unova." Lucas says, and hands it to sun.

Sun opens it and sees the legendary zekrom and reshiram

Sun opens it and sees the legendary zekrom and reshiram. "I have the black orb, and kukui says the orb came from the sky during one of the meteor showers." Sun says and holds out the orb. "Sun, this can only mean, that what kukui gave you is the zekrom orb." Lucas says in excitement. "But, how do we even know it works?" Sun asks, and Lucas grabs it. "Easy, we toss it." Lucas says and tosses the orb, but nothing happened. "That's strange, I'm sure a zekrom should've popped out right now." Lucas says, then picks it up to hand back to sun. "Or maybe this is just a rock." Sun says with a sigh, he then stuffs it back in his pocket.

Down stairs

Acerola purrs and tackles the two. Both boys scream as acerola pins them to the ground. "Acerola! What is the meaning of this?!" Sun shouts, feeling a heart attack. "I was here looking for you sun." Acerola says and purrs. "Can you please get off of us? You're crushing our chests right now." Lucas says, and acerola gets off of them. "Lucas, head home and read into this." Sun says, and Lucas nods in agreement. "Tell me things you find out about the orb." Sun adds and kisses the orb, before handing it to him. "Won't let you down champ." Lucas says, then rushes to the League. "Is there a way I can get rid of you?" Sun asks and acerola giggles. "Nope." She answers with another purrs.

"What do you want?" Sun asks amd crosses his arms

"What do you want?" Sun asks amd crosses his arms. "Well...i would like to talk to you about something i think you and your family might enjoy." Acerola, which sparked up suns interests. "Go on." He says.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚