Chapter 39 A Familiar Face

Still in suns room in the mid afternoon

Lillie nuzzles her head into suns chest, feeling warm and safe. "Im sorry so much has happened." Lillie apologizes. "Why do you need to be sorry?" Sun asks. "It's my fault this happened. Your scar, my kidnap, it was all me." Lillie says with a frown. "Lillie, you don't need to be sorry. We got through it, and look where we are now." Sun says. Lillie slightly blushes when she felt suns touch. "Say lillie, why don't we catch up on some romance?" Sun suggests. "Sure, I'd like that." Lillie says, while unbundling her ponytail. Her hair slowly goes down. She lays on top of sun. Their lips meet and they savor a long" sweet kiss. Just then, his phone rang. Sun picks up his new and improved phone.

"Hello?" Sun asks, lillie gives a disapproving look as she nods her head left to right

"Hello?" Sun asks, lillie gives a disapproving look as she nods her head left to right. "Hello child, it's been 5 years since I've seen you. Remember me?" A man's voice says over the phone. "Rick?!" Sun shouts in a panic. "No, I am on your side sun. Come meet me at the lamppost after dark and we can have a nice little chat." The man says, then signs off. "Who was it? Was it someone bad?" Lillie asks, kneeling on the bed. "No, some guy that once knew me." Sun answers. "So, lillie? Do you still want to kiss?" Sun asks. "Um sun, I actually need to go back to work. I uh.....need to do extra credit points." Lillie says, feeling disappointed. "Im sorry lillie, i didn't mean to make you feel upset." Sun says, then reaches out for her arm. "No, it's okay sun. You're a busy guy. I understand, go on, you have some busy things to do." Lillie says, then goes to the desk.

Outside

"Did you screw up something?" Lycanroc asks. "I don't think so, but I'm sure she wasn't to pleased." Sun says.

While walking

Tauros pops out of his pokeball. "Why in the world did you catch me?" Tauros asks. "Well, it doesn't pay to be a bully." Sun jokes, but tauros didn't laugh. "Sure, catch me and make me part of your team. I'm usual as hell." Tauros says. "What's the matter?" Sun asks. "I just hate humans. You have no idea what they did to my family during the war. During all this.....they like to abuse us." Tauros explains. Sun places his soft hand on the Tauros's head. Tauros felt a bit happy to feel such a feeling. "I love you tauros, you are such a good asset if the team." Sun reassures the bull pokemon.

Tauros smiles and walks closely to sun

Tauros smiles and walks closely to sun. "Okay, enough if the lovely dovey sh*t. We need to know who was on the phone." Lycanroc demands. "We will, but we have to wait. Because he said the time of the meeting will be at night by the lamppost. The one near the docks." Sun answers, and waits for the sun to set.

Later that night sun goes to the lamppost by the docks.

Sun walks closer to see a man, standing by the lamppost. He slowly looks over to see sun walking towards him. "Hello again sun, it's been 5 years." A man's voice says. "Who are you and how do yoh know my name?" Sun asks and lycanroc growls. "Why dear boy, it's me!" The man says and sun looks closer at the man. "Carl?!" Sun asks in a shocked tone. "It's me!" Carl says, sun rushes over to hug him. Carl pats sun on the back. "It's good to see you again." Carl says. "What are you doing here?" Sun asks. "I'm here for a business reason." Carl says, then pulls out a couple of poke dollars. "Hey sun, why don't we get a drink? On me." Carl suggests. "Sure pal, let's get a drink." Sun says and follows Carl to the pokemon center.

At the pokemon center

Sun looks out at the night sky. "How've you been these last 5 years? Are you still with lillie?" Carl asks. "Yeah, I'm fine. Me and lillie are still with each other. We won't be breaking up any time soon." Sun answers, as their drinks come around. "Now, what can I get for you two tonight?" Nurse joy asks, pulling out a note pad to take down their order. "We uh-" sun was then cut off by Carl. "I'll take your seafood surprise, and sun will take the hamburger steak with fries." Carl says, then nurse joy smiles. "I'll bring out your food in 10 minutes." Nurse joy says with a smile. "You didn't need to do that." Sun says, but Carl nods. "No problem, it's the least i can do for the chosen one." Carl says with delight. *why does everyone call me that?*  sun thinks as he drinks his soda. *the power within.* lunala says in suns head.

10 minutes later, their food arrives

"Here you go." Nurse joy says and places their food in front of them. "Thanks." Sun says, but Carl is the one to tip. "So, why did you return to alola? I thought you left with alola with the looker." Sun asks as he eats his food.

Sun eats all his food from his plate and so does carl

Sun eats all his food from his plate and so does carl. "Hey sun, I'll be staying at the same motel me and my team stayed in." Carl says and leaves the payment on thr table. "Go home sun, I'll see you in the morning at the League." Carl says and leaves the pokemon center. "I'll see you around carl!" Sun calls out as the rain starts to pour. "Nice......" Sun says as he walks home, soaking wet.

Back at akala island

"Rick, this is is great." Dennis says. "Here you go, how about this geodude?" Joof asks, and offers rick a geodude. "Yes, with this geodude, I'll have the horse power to destroy sun." Rick says and starts to stuff the poor thing with rare candies.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚