Chapter 67 Aftermath

In suns head

Sun wakes up in the dark and it was foggy. "What the hell? What happened?" Sun asks as he looks around. "Sun, you were too slow. You had them in your claws!" Charlie growls and crosses his arms. "F*ck You Charlie! Necrozma has the stones! You're lucky he doesn't have the rings!" Sun snaps back. "Watch your mouth sun! I was trying to help, but you just didn't listen to me!" Charlie grows and pushes sun back. Sun gets up and charges at the dragon, but Charlie uses his tail to swipe him away. "Listen to me sun! We can't tear each other apart! We need to stop hau!" Charlie grows at him. "But how?! We lost him!" Sun says with tears in his eyes. Charlie gently growls and pets sun on the head. "Lets try to regroup. You should wake up. Our family needs us." Charlie growls gently and sun feels himself waking up. His dream seems to shake, and opens his eyes slowly as the sunshine shines in his face.

"My head

"My head....." Sun says and clentches his head. "Look, he's awake!" Moon calls out. Mom rushes to her baby and hugs him, giving him a dozen kisses and crying. Sun never felt that close to his moms chest, but he frowns from getting smothered. "What happened?" Sun asks, since his head feels like hes been shot in the head. Moon calls out for dusk to come in. Dusk smiles when he sees sun awake again. "Oh my arceus, sun you're awake. Okay ma, please let sun go. He needs to breath." Dusk says and gently pulls mom off sun. Mom was sad when she had to let her baby go again. "What happened to me?" Sun asks, not remembering what happened after that night. "You fell into the ocean and you almost drowned." Dusk explains. "How long has it been?" Sun asks. "It's been a week." Dusk answers.

Dusk POV a week earlier when sun was about to drown.

Dusk and a couple of the ula ula island police force look for sun

Dusk and a couple of the ula ula island police force look for sun. Dusk calls out for sun. "Sun! Sun!" Dusk calls out and can't see, because of the heavy rain and after thunder. Dusk and the police force search for sun of about 3 hours and still know signs of him. Dusk was about to give up hope, till one cop spotted suns flooding face down. The boat sped up to the body of sun. Dusk felt worried, he then turns pale and expected the worst. Some of the officers pick up sun and they felt his pulse, turns out sun was still alive. "Oh arceus, he's freezing! We got to get him back to the pokemon center before he freezes to death!" The officer says and then the flashback ends.

The end of the flash back

"And that's what happened." Dusk says and gives sun some water. "Drink up, all that sodium in your system makes your mouth dry." Dusk says and hands him the bottle. Sun does feel his mouth a little dry, he then takes the bottle. "Lillie? Where lillie?!" Sun asks. "Sun, calm down. Brenden called lillie and she's on her way." Dusk reassures him. "For now, get dressed." Moon giggles and gives sun some clothes. Sun shoos everyone out and gets changed.

An hour later at the school

Lillie gets the call and rushes to the pokemon center asap.

Back at the hospital in ula ula island

Sun sits on his chair and feels a but of pain in his chest from Necrozma hurting him in int the chest.

Lillie arrives and rushes to sun.

Lillie kneels to face sun when he was sitting down. She was worried about him and crying a bit. Lillie gives sun a million kisses and asking a tone od questions.

Sun cries into lillies arms afterwards and then he locks lips with her

Sun cries into lillies arms afterwards and then he locks lips with her. Lillie kisses sun back and deepens the kiss. They both soon had to stand up and lillie hand to stand on her toes to keep kissing his lips. Sun then gently pulls her ponytail and lillie tries not to make any lewd noises since they were in public. Mom giggles at the sight of them kissing, and so did moon. "I think they forgot they were in public." Dusk assumes, he then gets something to drink. "I think we should leave them alone." Dusk says and offers moon some soda. Sun and lillie had to stop kissing. "Oh, sorry about that." Lillie apologizes with a blush on her face. "Hey sun, we need you for something." Dusk says as he signs off his phone. "What? But i just got out of bed." Sun whines and lillie giggles when he did, since it was cute when sun whines over doing his duties. "Come on, sun we need you for a new assignment. This is gonna help us pick up the momentum we lost during the time you were sleeping." Dusk reassures him. That wasn't reassuring at all.

Outside

"Sun, i believe we have someone to include in our group." Dusk says, but sun did not know what dusk was talking about. "We would, but we need someone honorable enough to do it." Sun says and lycanroc hugs suns leg. Sun pets Lycanroc as he just popped up from his pokeball from out of the blue. "I missed you so much." Lycanroc barked.

Didn't own the art, just screen shotted it

Sun then wondered how the hell the pokemon he had didn't get taken. The last he remembered he left his bag on the roof of the jail. "Sun, there is no time to wait! We have to go now!" Dusk says and grabs sun by the hand.

In another world

"I finally got what I needed. The stones of the war." Necrozma cackles and holds the stones as rhe floated in his hands.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚

And happy summer to you all. We're back! 😄
Not that any of you cared much 😓