Chapter 13 A Hairy Man

Morning rolls around

Sun wakes up in a tree, along with lycanroc. Charmeleon stood up all night. "What's wrong charmeleon?" Sun asks. "I hear something.....it sounds dangerous." Charmeleon answers, as it's fire glows lower. "Good morning." Red chirps and calem serves some coffee. Green slips on her shoes and her Venusaur hands her a cup of coffee. "Where were you last night?" Red asks. "In a dream, I was watching over you, but passed out." Sun answers, handing back calem his bolt action rifle. "You didn't see anything?" Calem asks, sun nods no. "But I did see something moving the trees." Charmeleon answers, but everyone, but sun understood him.

After an hour, the 5 of them pack up.

"We should probably check the cave. We have a better chance of finding your brother at the top of that Moutain." Lucas points out. "Hey sun, come look at this." Calem says quietly. "What?" Sun asks. Calem gives sun the bolt action rifle. Sun looks through the scoop to see a black hairy figure by the tree line. It then jumps out of view. Sun pulls out a hunting knife "we have to catch it, this thing might have answers, or we can cut it open to see what it has eaten the last 24 hours." Sun says.

They all nod in agreement

They all nod in agreement. They chased after this figure. "Fire blast!" Red commands his charaizard to do, charizard blasts a star of fire, but it misses. The hair figure that's a dirt path and they follow him. Lycanroc runs fast after this thing. Bareing it's teeth at it. Green trips and twists her ankle, red helps her up, but falls a bit behind. Sun runs even faster, after 5 years of being in the force, sun managed to be right behind this hairy naked man. *it's heading for the cave....maybe dusk is trapped up there.* sun thinks, and that only filled him to go fast. Charmeleon tired to use slash, but only managed to get the mans back. The man howls in pain, but keeps running. Suns heart was beating, lungs burning, legs feeling the pain, but sun needed to catch him. Sun takes what he has left in the tank and takes a jump forward, bareing the knife at him. He finally tackles the hairy man to the floor. "I got you, you son of a b*tch!" Sun yells, raising the the knife. This man pants heavy and so does sun, feeling sweat coming down his forehead. Sun and the man look into each other's eyes......was that dusk?! "Dusk?....." Sun asks. "Sun...? Is.....that really you?" Dusk asks with a bit from gravel to his voice.

Try to imagion him hairy with a beard

Soon, everyone catches up with them. "We should get out of the open, it's not safe." Dusk says, feeling his mouth dry. "Follow me to the cave, I have food and water there." Dusk says and points towards the cave. "And we'll patch you right up." Dusk say with sorrow to green. She smile, but feels pain.

After a long walk, the sun starts to go down.

"It took you all night to get to us?" Lucas asks, as his forehead bled a bit. "Yeah, getting to you wasn't easy." Dusk answers. "I'll make sure we are both fed and comfortable." Dusk says, making everyone smile.

At the cave

"Wow, it's nice and cozy here." Calem says and sits on a rock. Dusk starts a small fire to make enough light. "I'm gonna make sure the entrance is safe." Red says and checks for anything. Green sits herself on a rock. Sun kneels, removing her shoe and sock. "That looks bad, don't worry I had my many share of injures. This plant will help. You too lucas." Dusk says, than drinks some water. Sun rubs the plant, making it into a cream. Than gives green a nice foot massage. Green hums as sun gently works his magic. Lucas looks at the plant, but then rubs it on his bleeding forehead.

 Lucas looks at the plant, but then rubs it on his bleeding forehead

Red and calem contact tyler, letting them know they're still okay. "Okay guys, we should be able to leave. We'll be there by 1 am if we go now." Calem instructs. "That's not a good idea...." Dusk says clearly. "Why not?" Red asks. "I want to leave this place. Believe me, i do, but it's dangerous out there. Trust me, I've been here for......3 or 6 years?" Dusk answers. "5 years." Sun says sadly.

At night

"How did you survive the fall?" Sun asks. "I don't know.....i was falling, but it soon felt cold. And then there was a beam of light. I didn't know what it was, but then I woke up at a sandy beach. I've lived here ever since." Dusk explains. *beam of light?* sun asks himself. "What happen to your clothes?" Sun asks. "I ate them." Dusk answers and eats a piece of fruit. "Why shouldn't we leave?" Sun asks, that got dusk pale white, he swallows hard.

"A dangerous pokemon is on this island

"A dangerous pokemon is on this island. It hunts me almost every night before I found this place. But this thing is dangerous. It wants to kill me." Dusk says, feeling scared. Then then hear a roar from a far side of the island. "It hardly comes out during the day, but it does when it's really hungry." Dusk adds, than offers some meat. "Is typsohion okay?" Dusk asks. "You have no idea what that poor pokemon has been through." Sun answers. Sun takes some meat and eats it. "Sorry I don't have enough food, I thought you 5 were help, but you pointed a gun at me. "Why did you run?" Sun asks. "Better to be alone with that thing that be kidnapped by poachers." Sun answers and sharpens suns knife. "Best we get some sleep. We have to get to the boat at dawns 1st light." Dusk says and lays on a pile of leafs.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚 sorry about the late chapter. Pokebro#2 has type 2 depression🙁 plz forgive him.