Chapter 56 Way Too Close

Outside of the police station

Sun pockets the money, but he felt like someone was watching him. "Heyyy sun!" Acerola purrs and jumps to sun. "What do you want?" Sun asks, pulling acerola off of him. "Why don't we go to the beach? It's very nice at sunset. Might cheer you up." Acerola offers, tugging on suns arm. "Fine." Sun says, feeling tired.

At the beach near the abandon grocery store sunset

"Why did you take me here again?" Sun aske, feeling a bit cold. "Look at the sun set. Ain't it nice?" Acerola points out. Sum sets out his charmeleon to get some warmth. The scarred Pokemon was more than happy to give sun some warmth.

Acerola purrs and walks closer to sun

Acerola purrs and walks closer to sun. "Why are you getting close?" Sun asks. "You're just so cute." Acerola answers, then purrs.

At the abandon grocery store ricks POV

"Sh*t....rick, it's sun." Joof says with anger as he sees his charmeleon happy in suns arms. "What about him?" Rick asks, putting down his coffee cup. Rick walks over to see sum and acerola looking at the sunset. "We should take them out. That way, we have a chance to make sure we get hau out." Joof suggests, pulling out a sniper rifle. "Now put that down, we don't wanna give our where abouts more then we already have to." Rick stops joof. "Want me and gengar to take care of them?" Joof suggests. "Stop, we don't want to get compromised." Rick stops joof. "Just let them pass, don't do anything stupid." Dennis says. "Why can't we kidnap them and hold them hostage?" Yuji suggests. "Do you all want to end up in jail? If we do anything right now, we get caught and this whole mission is over. The Boss won't be able to do anything about it once we're all in jail." Rick says smartly. "Sure rick, you're always the one with the smart ideas." Yuji says sarcastically. "Just let them go past and it'll be over." Rick says. "Had the beast call for his demands yet?" Dennis asks. "Not yet, but he'll be asking for something soon?" Rick answers, then a phone call buzzes in his pocket. "Yeah? Hey boss.....yeah." Rick starts on his phone.

At near the beach to Suns POV the sun was setting and it'll soon be dark

Lycanroc sniffs the air. "What is it?" Sun asks. "I smell something, something is not right. Lycanroc answers.

"What do you think it is?" Charmeleon asks, sun puts him down

"What do you think it is?" Charmeleon asks, sun puts him down. "Still talking to them?" Acerola purrs. "Yeah, but I don't want people to know about it." Sun answers, then looks forward. "Nice sunset, I do feel a bit calmer now." Sun says, acerola purrs. She stands on her toes to give sun a kiss on his cheek. Sun touches his cheek and kisses acerola on the forehead. Acerola checks her watch and didn't realize the time.

The sky was soon token over with the night sky

"I should get going, uncle tends to get worried if I'm out for too long." Acerola says, and sum pets her on the head. "Like a good uncle should, I'll see you later." Sun says, and acerola rushes off. "Geez that girl can move fast." Sun says

Back at the Pokemon center sun goes back to his room where lillie is reading

"There you are! Where have you been? I was worried sick!" Lillie rushes to him. She stand on her toes to kiss him on the lips. "Can you not worry about me? You have studies no?" Sun says, but was muffled by lillies lips.

Lillie pins sun to the wall and kisses him deeply

Lillie pins sun to the wall and kisses him deeply. Sun runs his fingers through lillies hair, causing her ponytail to fall. Her hair slowly falls to her shoulders, covering their faces from the world. All sun could see was lillies beautiful green eyes and all lillie could see was suns brown eyes. Sum runs his hands down lillies sides, causing her to gasp. Sun massages her hips and lillie bit her lip. Sun removes lillies shirt and so does lillie.

As the kissed lycanrocs POV

"Uh, snowy? We should leave them alone." Lycanroc suggests. "Don't have to tell me twice." Snowy says, then rushes out of the room.

In the bed of the pokemon center room ⚠ smut warning⚠ read on your own terms

Lillie was a blushing mess. Sun touches lillie all over her body, then rubs her hips again. Lillie gasps again and let's out a soft moan. Sun kisses lillie on the neck and lillie squeezes sun tightly. "Sun...." She gasps out before moaning again.

After kissing

Sun gets off of lillie and sides on the end of the bed. "That was fun, now help me pick up my notes we dropped during our make out section." Lillie demands. Sun chuckles and helps pick them up. Lillie puts her shirt back on and lays her head on suns lap. "Thank you for spending time with me.....I missed all the time we had together." Lillie says gracefully. Lillie bundles her ponytail again and sits with sun.

Sun kisses lillie on the cheek

Sun kisses lillie on the cheek. "Not now sun, I'm tired and i want to go to bed. Besides, i have school in the morning." Lillie says, sun was a bit disappointed. "Okay lillie, I'll let you sleep." Sun says as lillie lays back down on the bed. Lillie puts her feet on suns lap and sun massages her socked feet again. Lillie smiles as it tickled her a bit. "Thank you...." Lillie mutters in her sleep. Sun kneads the soles and arches. "Tickles...." Lillie snickers and scrunched her socked feet. Sun smiles and massages her deeply. Lillie soon fell asleep and sun lays next to her. Sun spoons with lillie and kisses her on the cheek. *I hope we can find out where Rick is and stop whatever madness he's going to start.* sun thinks in his head, before he slowly drifts off to sleep.

Plz vite💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚