Chapter 75 The Danger Is Coming

The day went in and calem had to help phyco at the site he was sent to with him calems POV

Calem walks up the hit with phyco. "So, are these like you're telephone lines or something?" He asks feeling tired. "I guess you can call it something like that. But it's more like a tracking device for the surrounding areas." Phyco answers. "Like the tracking cams that hunters use for sawbuck." Calem says and phyco stop. "You sure have a lot of answers to everything don't you?" Phyco says, calem shrugs and smiles.

On the top of the hill

Once they got to the top, they were met with a scary site. The wire was ripped clean from the tracking base. "What the hell? What could have enough force to rib this thick wire." Phyco says and calem looks around the area. Aiming her rifle, and checking the area for anything. "Tyranitar, do you see anything?" Calem asks his pokemon. The tyranitar shakes his head no. They carefully look around. "Calem, you and your tyranitar check out the area, while I try to fix all this." Phyco orders, then turns to his work on the wire and the tracking base.

" Phyco orders, then turns to his work on the wire and the tracking base

Phyco work's on fixing the wire, but just as he was fixing it. There was a loud expolsion sound. "Phyco! Look out!" Calem calls out and pulls phyco out of the way, before Necrozma could swipe him. "Foolish humans." Necrozma growls, before Necrozma could charge, tyranitar uses dragon tail. "Come on, we gotta get out of here!" Phyco says, and calem shot his rifle at the Necrozma and it missed. The impact managed to hit the rocks however, and it made Necrozma go off guard foe a moment. Phyco literally pulls calem by the arm and tyranitar uses focus blast to make Necrozma uneasy.

As they ran back to the base

"Run for now you pathetic mortals. You can't escape you're inevitable Doom!" Necrozma growls and holds the stones in his hand. "Come to me sun, come to me....." Necrozma growls again.

Back at the base suns POV

Sun heard the explosion, he sees 3 figures running towards the base. "Open the gate!" Calem calls out from a far, sun rushes back inside to tell red.

At dinner

Sun and his group sit with the ultra recon squad and phyco was a bit shaked up from what just happened. Sun looks down at his plate, what the hell is it?

The ultra recon squad started to eat and were smiling with delight

The ultra recon squad started to eat and were smiling with delight. "Um...what is it?" Sun asks and pokes at the circles. "They're beast eggs. Fresh from the market." Soliera answers and cracks it open and eats it. "You can eat the inside and the shell. That's what makes these eggs so good." Zossie says, dulse just eats slow. Phyco was shaking from what just happened still. Sun takes a bite and some ooze comes into his mouth. The texture was creamy and gooey. The flavor was strange, it had a sweet, but sour taste to it. "They're okay." He says and tries not to be rude about it. "So phyco, what did you see?" Sun asks and calem says "Necrozma...." And once he said that, everyone freezed. "You saw it?!" Sun asks getting up for the table. "It ripped the tracking wire from the tracking base." Calem answers, then he eats the egg. "Strange how you get ultra beast eggs without getting killed." He tries to change the subject. Sun goes upstairs to hide himself.

(Upstairs in the dorms)

Sun sits on his bed in the dorm he was giving to. *how did it find me? The rings..... He's gonna make the stones onto rings.* he thinks and stands up. The pulls off his ring and hides it in his drawer. He then sits back down on his bed, before he could think about sleeping, there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Sun calls out. "Its me, zossie." Zossie answers, sun let's her in. What seems to be the problem?" She asks with a frown. She sits on the bed with him, she swings her legs a bit. "Just hearing about Necrozma finding me, it just feels odd that he's only so far away." He answers. Zossie pats his back. "Lighten up, may is coming upstairs with some water for you." Zossie says and goes back downstairs.

After 10 minutes

"Hey sun, I got you some water." May says and gives him a bottle. Sun drinks it, but may stays with him. May kicks off her shoes and kneels on the bed.

"What's wrong sun? Why are you so scared?" He asks and sun just drinks his water

"What's wrong sun? Why are you so scared?" He asks and sun just drinks his water. "I'm fine may, I'm just scared of what Necrozma will do to alola when he makes another few rings from the stones he has." He answers, he then drinks the water some more. After he finished the bottle, he tosses it to the side, and into a trash can." He says and tries to get up, but may keeps him sitting down. "Sun, you don't have to worry. We're safe in this base. Necrozma will ever get you." May says and lays on suns bed. "Get off my bed." Sun says playfully, and may giggles shaking her head. He then tickles may and she screams with laughter. Okay okay!" She laughs, but sun tickles her socked feet, and she laughs very hard.

After 15 minutes of tickling

Sun carries may to her bed and plants her there. He tosses her shoes aside and covers may with a blanket.

Back in his dorm

Sun changes and brushes his teeth, he looks at the bed. Hoping lillie would be there, but she wasn't.

Sitting on his bed

Sun was about to claim in, but then he hears a knock on the door. "Who is it?" He asks as he opens the door and zossie. "Hey sun, I'm afraid I'll be sleeping with you tonight." Zossie giggles and that shocked sun.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow 📚