Chapter 85 No Trip

Still at the motel suns POV

"Why shouldn't I tell anyone?" He asks with a frown. "The real reason, i don't want alola to go underfire." Carl answers. "Does looker know about this?" Sun asks and crosses his arms. "Yes, because he was in kalos at the time amd i was told under strict order to keep alola from going under fire." Carl answers, then pours himself some coffee. "What am I suppose to explain about this injury then?" Sun asks, and pulls up his shirt. "Don't shoe them it then." Carl answers, sun scoffs a bit. "Please, just don't." Carl adds, then does his planning. Sun sighs in defeat and leaves the motel.

On his way to the Monorail

Charmeleon pops out of his ball and lycanroc high fives him. "What are you doing? Get back in your ball!" Sun demands, but his pokemon had to say something. "But sun, it's about the promises you make, you shouldn't make those kinds of promises." Charmeleon advises, but sun didn't listen.

Charemeleon then gets in front of sun to stop him

Charemeleon then gets in front of sun to stop him. "Now, listen to me mr! I demand to speak my mind!" He growls, but sun pushes him out of the way. "Whatever it is, it can wait." Sun says, and ignores his pokemons demands. "You have to tell somebody, it'll be a guilt on your conscience." Charmeleon adds, and that stops sun in his tracks. "I said, ENOUGH!" Charlie growls as suns voice then turns back to normal. Both pokemon knew they pissed off sun, but still walked with him. "Sorry." Lycanroc says, and sun yawns and frowns. "Sorry, I'm just so tired from running from people i know and getting stabbed in the stomach." Sun apologizes, because he seen how he acts sometimes. "It's okay sun, we all make mistakes." Charmeleon says, then goes back into his ball.

On the monorail

Sun gets a call from lillie. "Sunny bunny, are you coming home?" Lillie asks in a cheerful tone. "I'm on my way, but the monorail is going as fast as it can." Sun answers.

At suns house

Sun goes in side and takes off his water shoes. "Hey lillie, I'm back." Sun says, and lillie rushes to him. Lillie jumps into suns arms and wraps her legs around his waist. "Thank you for coming back to me." Lillie giggles and kisses sun on the cheek. "You know I'll always come back to you." Sun says and kisses lillie on the chin. "How are you feeling? You know.....the miscarry." Sun says, and lillie gets off of him. Lillie blushes and holds her stomach. "I'm kinda over it, but I wish we had a baby right now." Lillie answers, since they're 18 they are considered adults.

"I want a baby too, but we sadly can't, because we have so much to do right now

"I want a baby too, but we sadly can't, because we have so much to do right now." Sun says, and lillies smiles disappears. "I know, but we still have chances don't we?" Lillie asks and anime style pokes her fingers. "Sure lillie, but for now we should save that moment till there's a ring on this pretty finger." Sun says, then kisses lillie on the hand.

On the couch

Lillie sighs in relaxation as sun gives lillie a deep tissue massage. Lillie opens her eyes slightly. "So mmmmmm what should we do tommorow?" Lillie asks with a moan. "I actually want to do plan Friday." Sun answers, trying to make sure lillie doesn't get suspicious. "Why Friday?" Lillie asks and then closes her eyes. "Because, I want you to be done with school, so we can have more time together." Sun answers and kneads the arches. "But im almost done with school actually." Lillie says, then shows sun her test score. "You got an A+ like always." Sun chuckles and tickles lillies socked feet. She squeals and kicks sun in the face.

Sun smiles and kisses lillie on the cheek

Sun smiles and kisses lillie on the cheek. "I'm sorry." Lillie apologizes. "Ticklish? I know." Sun chuckles and gets up from the couch. "So sun, have you been up to anything lately?" Lillie asks and stands behind him. Once she wrapped her arms around suns stomach, he felt a sharp pain, but didn't want to say anything. "I did stuff...." He answers, ignoring the pain. "What's wrong sun, you seem like you're in a bit of pain." Lillie says. "I'm fine lillie, but I just have some things to do. So, Friday is the best time. A week, before graduation." Sun says, then turns around to kiss lillie on the lips. Lillie stands on her toes as she was kisses by sun. "Thank you sunny bunny." Lillie giggles, and wanted to take suns shirt off. "Lillie, i said we can't do anything like that" sun says, but truth be told, he was trying to hide his injury from her. "But sun, i can't deny my feelings for you." Lillie begs, but sun had to be firm. "Please, I promised next time" sun adds, and then places his hands on her shoulders. "So, then can we just kiss?" Lillie asks, and takes suns hand to his bed room. "Sure lillie, I'll kiss you." He says.

In his bed room

Sun lays on top of lillie and starts to kiss her on the mouth. Sun the massages lillies hips as she moaned. "I want you...." Lillie moans, but sun didn't want it, so he just let her be herself for a bit.

Lycanrocs POV

Lycanroc turns to you reader. "Remember kids, when you turn 18 your hormones will start to act up." Lycanroc educates you.

At the motel Carl's POV on akala island

Carl then checks up the next mission and turns out trouble is brewing. "Sh*t I need to tell sun this." Carl says to himself.

At the League dusks POV on ula ula island

"Sh*t, I need to tell sun this, before it's too late." Dusk says, before rushing out of the League.

Both seem to have the need to tell sun sometime, but what can it be?

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚