Chapter 77 Worm Hole Problem

In the meeting room

"Where's the rest of your team?" Red asks and checks what phyco was looking at. "The rest of my team is fixing the transmitter base from yesterday. They have more experience then some 16 year old." Phyco says, referring to calem. Calem scoff and leans against the wall. "Anyways, we should figure out how to stop Necrozma from opening up more wormholes." Phyco says, then opens up the holographic map. "So sun, you said you know how the stones became to be?" Phyco says, and then plays with his mustache. "Yes, there was something like that in kalos." Calem answers, and stands from leaning against the wall.

"There was a pokemon called diancie made these gems for a soldier to find

"There was a pokemon called diancie made these gems for a soldier to find." Calem explains, and that was what sun remembered. "A sgt found the gems, until one day the Sgt was killed, but the gems were lost forever. I'm sure most people know this. Till 7 Kings found one each stone and making them into the ring we now hold today." Calem explains. "So that's why there's that big gem thing in kalos stands today?" Sun asks, calem nods. "What I need you to do sun, is take your team and turn off the wormhole communication. It connects to kalos and once your turn it off, you can be able to make sure Necrozma never opens it again. Least till someone tries to summon diancie again in a fit of rage and causes her to summon world peace....making the world vulnerable for 10 minutes till she can heal it." Phyco explains, then places the map down. "You and your team have to travel this far to the tower again, and then shut off the worm hole excess to anyone and anything." Phyco says. "What about the stones? He'll still have them." Sun says. "That will be the case, but once Necrozma doesn't have light for the next 48 hours, he'll be too weak to even move." Phyco answers "and then that'll be the time I'll take the stones back and sent them to you." He adds, and then turns off the map. "Next thing you should do, is get back to base once the mission is done. We'll have to send you home." Phyco adds, and then gives them each a beast bomb. "Use them wisely, you'll only get one. So, don't lose that." Phyco says, making sure they'll be able to defend themselves from Necrozma.

"Now before you all head off, you all need to do something

"Now before you all head off, you all need to do something." Phyco says, and everyone stops at the door. "Yes?" May asks. "Well, you can't travel when you're all in your pajamas." Phyco says, and everyone knew they had to change.

After changing they head out

Sun and his group travel, and even when there's barely any light in the world they're in, they're is still full of danger to watch out for. "Calem? You still have that rifle?" Sun asks. Calem pulls it out to answer his question. "I always have it with me, do you have your desert eagle?" Calem asks, sun pulls it out and loads it with one magazine of beast bullets. "Only 7 beast bullets...." Sun mutters, and load it back in. *sun, you're in danger out in the open , fine an alternative route to hide.* Charlie growls in suns head. *Where do you suggests we go?* Sun asks in his head. *follow the purple path, the ultra beasts can't follow you, the ultra recon squad made it specifically for them to use. You should be able to use it to.* Charlie explains in suns head. Sun sees the path, and slowly makes his way over to them.

On the purple dirt path

Sun and his group follow the path, and calem pulls out a holograph map. "We shouldn't be too far." Calem says, and then red looks over and sends out charaizard in case any ultra beasts try anything. One comes towards them and red, brenden, and Lucas stand their ground, but as soon as it got close, they see the dirt path. The ultra beast them flys away, back into the darkness. "What was that just now? Was it scared of this path?" Lycanroc asks, and sun reassures him. "Lets just keep going before more of them decide to try and break through whatever is scaring them." Sun says, and soon everyone picks up the pace.

About 3 miles covered and 2 more to go through

"How much farther? My feet are killing me?" May whines, and no one was in the mood for that. "May...if you just keep walking and shut up, I'll give you a foot massage." Sun says, and Brenda chuckles hearing that from sun. "So sun, if we keep going, we can get to the tower before night fall." Calem says and points at the map. "Why do we have to get there before night fall?" Sun asks. "Ultra beast will be more active at night, even with this path, they might try something." Calem says and pulls the map away. Red them lights a cigarette. "Red! I said no!" Sun says and smacks it out of reds had. "I told you this 6 years ago." Sun scolds him, and red scoffs, but charaziard laughs. "Shut up." Red snaps, and charaziard growls at him.

They then get into a cartoon like fight and Lucas just laughs at what they were doing

They then get into a cartoon like fight and Lucas just laughs at what they were doing. "You guys are funny!" Lucas laughs and it must've gotten the attention of many ultra beast from 2 miles away. "Everyone duck!" Sun says and a ultra beast just miss them. "Be serious you two, or so help me arceus I'll pull you two where it hurts." Brenden scolds, and that made the two stop. "Come on, let's keep going. We still have 2 more miles to cover." Calem says, and everyone moves one foot after the other. *I must be asking for a death wish huh Charlie?* he asks, and the dragon demon just cackles in suns head.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow 📚