Chapter 61 Time With Moon

A few hours later the time is around 9:18 pm at night moons POV

Moon wakes up as dusk shakes her a bit. "What?" Moon asks and then yawns. "What do you want?" Moon asks. "What time is it?" Moon asks, as she rubs her eyes. "Are you okay?" Dusk asks and sits next to moon. Moon scoots over and lays her head on dusks lap. Dusk plays with moons hair a bit. Moon smiles. "What you want?" Moon asks again. "I just wanted to spend time with you. It must've been hard being separated for so long." Dusk answers while stroking moons hair. "It was a bit odd knowing I had another brother." Moon says while purring. "You know, I never thought I had another brother nor a sister." Dusk says, looking at the starless night.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry for what happened to dad

"Yeah, I'm really sorry for what happened to dad." Moon says with a small frown. "Let's not talk about him right now." Dusk says trying not to cry. "It was that bad wasn't it?" Moon asks. "Yeah, I rather not talk about it." Dusk says. Moon purrs as dusks fingers go through her hair. "What's up with sun anyways? He seems so busy at times. I hardly get to see him." Moon asks. "You know your brother. Always busy, but he tries his best." Dusk says with a smile. "That sun, always trying to put others 1st before himself." Moon says with a yawn. "Dusk.....?" Moon calls out. "Yeah?" Dusk asks, still stroking her hair. "Is it ok if I fall asleep?" Moon asks, with another yawn. "It's okay moon. You should sleep." Dusk says, twirling moons hair playfully. Moon slowly drifts off to sleep. 

At the balcony Suns POV still night time

Sun looks at the moon and lunala pops out of her pokeball. "Sun..." Lunala says with a slight smile. "Yeah lunala?" Sun asks as lunala inches forward to sun. Sun places his hand on lunalas forehead, and rubs his up and down. "You found the power with in. Use it when you have to. You only have one shot at this." Lunala says and gives sun a kiss. Sun was shocked to feel lunalas kiss. "That'll help sun." Lunala says with places her forehead on suns.

In the morning Suns POV

Sun wakes up in his bed. He places his hand on his forehead and felt like sh*t. "What happened?" Sun asks himself. "You passed out from studying the orb in your stomach." Dawn answers and hands us some Tylenol.

Sun takes 2 and drinks some of the water

Sun takes 2 and drinks some of the water. "Sun, you don't need to worry about anything right now." Dawn says as she places the tray down. Dawn then sits on the bed. "Dawn, is Lucas okay? He seems tired." Sun says with a concerned look on his face. "Lucas? He's just tired. He's been working so hard on trying to make his music different and sound unique." Dawn answers. "I have heard some of his music before, but did he make more back then?" Sun asks. "Yes he has, but he normally doesn't like to talk about it. His father was never supportive of his dreams." Dawn answers as he gets back up. "I'll see you for breakfast." Dawn says, sun rubbed his temples.

In the living room

"When's breakfast?" Sun asks. "Dawn says it'll be done in a bit." Brenden answers. "Shut up! Look!" Calem points towards the TV.

On the TV the news reporters POV

Reporter 1: "we're here live at the bank on akala island. Where a 4 criminals stole half of the money from the bank. We have no idea who these people are, but if you do, please call the ula ula police asap. Here is the image of the 4 criminals."

On the TV, 4 images in black are shown, but sun knew who those 4 are.

Before sun could say anything, he gets a phone call from nanu

Before sun could say anything, he gets a phone call from nanu. "Sun, i need you at the station now!" Nanu demands, and sun quickly rushes to the police station.

At the police station still suns POV

"For a second there I thought you weren't gonna make it." Nanu says amd offers sun some coffee. Sun takes the coffee, but before he can drink, Jenny hands sun some flies. "We know you have history with 4 men." Jenny says, knowing about lillies kidnap 5 years ago. "Did you know about joof?" Jenny asks folding her arms. Sun looks down as his eyes turned red. Charlie then comes out to play. "You have no idea.......what joof did to charmeleon." Charlie grows as suns looks up to jenny. Jenny felt a cold sweat run down her forehead. "He abused the charmeleon till the point of death. We had to do what was best for alola and exterminate him." Charlie explains. Sun looks back down as his eyes turned back to brown. "What happened?" Jenny asked. "Joof is alive, i thought I got rid of him. Turns out i was wrong. Joof was the one who created this Alliance." Sun explains. Jenny wasn't asking about that, she was asking about the demon that was in sun. "No, I mean about the thing in you." Jenny says still trying to comprehend on what just happened. "Sorry, my demon likes to talk for me sometimes. I know how to control him now." Sun answers and stretches his back. "Sun, do you know where joof might be now?" Nanu asks, cocking his eyebrow. "I don't know, but I think I might know someone who does." Sun answers with got nanu interested. "Great, who?" Nanu asks.

Back at the League dusks POV

Dusk waits up still sitting with moon on his lap and mallow leaning onto dusks shoulder. "Hope you're ready for some French toast." Dawn says with a smile. "Where's sun?" Dawn asks. "He has to run some things for nanu." Mallow says and Dawn offers her some breakfast.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚