Chapter 55 A Hero's Gift 🐸

⚠a bit of smut in this chapter so read with caution⚠

Sun looks over at lillie still smiling and gives her a small kiss on the lips. Lillie smiles and holds suns head tightly. At 1st sun wasn't liking it, but he soon gave in. Sun kisses lillie harder and runs his hands through lillies sides. Lillie let's out a sigh of relief as sun kisses her neck. Sun then massages lillies hips, then sighs even deeper. Lillie kisses sun on the chin. Lillie feels suns chest and sun squeezes lillies hips. That caused lillie to gasp a bit, then sun kissed up and down lillies body. Before sun can go a bit deeper, his phone rings. Sun gets off of lillie and lillie puts her shirt back on. As she brushes her hair, sun answers the phone call. "Hello?" Sun asks, and it was nanu. "Hey sun, we need you at the station. We have some Intel." Nanu says. "Is it really that important?" Sun asks. "Unless you wa to know the real culprit of the 2 men." Nanu warns with a grumpy tone. "Okay, okay I'll see you in 5." Sun quickly says, then hangs up his phone. "Better get a move on." Lycanroc says with a smug look on his face.

"Shut up dog

"Shut up dog." Sun says and playfully smacks lycanroc on the head. Lycanroc growls, but didn't protest.

At the police station

"So glad you can make it on short term." Officer Jenny says, but sun was trying not to sweat too much. "Sure, uh, where's carl?" Sun asks. "He's in the office." Jenny answers, and sun goes to nanus office.

In nanus office

"Fine time for you to show up sun, we need to talk for a bit" Carl says, along with nanu. *is it about the 2 men?* sun worries in his head. Carl sits down on a chair. "Turns out ricks working for someone. Some boss that was on the evil side of the kalos war." Carl answers cocking an eyebrow. "Do you know who this boss Rick us to work for?" Nanu asks. "I don't think i have, but I think lollie might know, I heard her talk over about the boss." Sun answers truthfully. "Do you know who they are talking about?" Nanu asks. "Was he apart of the kalos war? I don't remember if I even heard about him." Sun asks, then thinks for a moment.

They then pull up a file with no picture

They then pull up a file with no picture. "Course there is no picture, but yes, this man was apart of the kalos war." Carl answers. "Do you have any Intel on any war hero that fought in the war?" Carl adds, and a lightbulb went on in suns head. "My greninja was with a war hero. When we went on our trip to kalos." Sun answers, then sends out his greninja."how can that help us?" Nanu asks arms folded. "Believe it or not, i can talk to pokemon. Greninja can help us out." Sun reassure them. "Yes master?" Greninja asks, bowing to his trainer. "You can call me sun, but we need help right now." Sun answers. "What can I do for you master?" Greninja asks and bows again. "Do you know anything about your war hero friend?" Sun asks, and that got Greninja thinking for a bit. "What would you like to know master?" Greninja asks. "I would like to know the master mind behind the kalos war, and what information you got on him." Sun answers.

Flashback during the kalos war, Greninja with a Frogadier at the time. Before he met the wat hero. Frogadiers POV

"I was a frogadier at the time. I worked with the special PIS
(pokemon information society) me and my old trainer were doing a bust on the operation." Greninja explains. "You ready for this frogadier?" The soldier asks. Frogadier nods and uses smokescreen.  The vent soon filled the room with smoke, making everyone cough. "This is what we need quickly, we have to..., before the soldier can finish, a bomb goes off. "I survived to explosion, but my friend was dead. I couldn't mourn his death, they were coming for me woth heavy fire power. All i had time to do was take his dogtag and the file." Greninja explains.

Frogadier grabs the dogtags and the file, before making his escape into the woods

Frogadier grabs the dogtags and the file, before making his escape into the woods. "Turns out the Intel was about a young leader who was a former member of team flare and is now with his own team. I think I was plasma?" Greninja answers.

Flashback ends back to Suns POV

"So, this was some team plasma member?" Carl asks. "What would rick even be doing with that kind of person?" Nanu asks himself. "We'll be sure that team plasma isn't coming to alola." Nanu reassures sun. "What else do you know about Rick?" Carl asks. "I need to know about how rick tried to take over alola." Nanu adds quickly. "He tried to steal my friends empoleon, and it was Rick that tried to do it. Turns out I let him get away, but I'll learn to regret it later." Sun explains. "How long was that?" Nanu asks. "That was 8 years ago." Sun answers, then looks down. At the floor. "Sorry we had to remind you of that sun." Carl apologizes. "They shot gladion." Sun brings up out of the blue. "What?" Nanu asks. "Gladion mentioned he found the old hideout and he was shot. He had the bullet stuck in his arm. Sun pulls out the bullet.

 Sun pulls out the bullet

Nanu takes a look at it. "Damn, gladion must've been a tough son of a b*tch." Nanu assumes and gives sun back the bullet. "That's enough sun, we got what we needed, why don't you head home or a pokemon center and relax." Carl says, then tosses sun a fat stack of money. "Hey sun! Keep your demon under control." Carl calls out, sun chuckles then rolls his eyes. "Did i do well master?" Greninja asks "yes you did, but call me sun." Sun answers his greninja.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚