Chapter 8 Moon's Pink Hair 😊

At home

"Hello?! Lillie?! Moon?!" Sun calls out. He then knocks on moons door. "Just ome second sun!" Moon calls out from her room. "Yeah sun, sit on the couch, I'm almost done!" Lillie calls out. Sun does what they say and sits on the couch. "What do you think they're doing in there?" Charmeleon asks as he nuzzles next to sun. "I don't know, but I think it's important. To moon at least, amd charmeleon, go easy next time." Sun answers, Charmeleon rolls his eyes. "We can just enjoy the time alone before the girls come out and ruin the peace and quiet." Lycanroc says, with a bag of chips.

10 minutes the sum finally when down, and was blanketed with a dark blue, starless, night sky.

"Are you done?" Sun calls out. "Yes i am!" Moon calls back and comes out of her room, with a fresh, new pink hair.

"Well? How do I look?" Moon asks

"Well? How do I look?" Moon asks. "You look different, but fine I guess. Im sure gladion is gonna like it." Sun answers. Moon blushes and smiles. "Thank you sunny bunny." She giggles and hugs him. Sun sleeps lillie, her hands covered in pink dye and a nervous grin. "That's why i wanted to stop by the hair salon yesterday." Lillie giggles, then goes to the bathroom. Sun watches moon put on her black lipstick and slip on her goth boots. "Where are you going?" Sun asks. "I'm going out to see my boyfriend gladion." Moon answers and rushes out of the house. "How long did it take for the dye to dry?" Sun asks. "It took 5 minutes, and it's very easy to do too." Lillie answers and blushes. "Where were you the whole day?" Lillie asks. "I was at mallows, I passed out from shock." Sun answers. "Shock? Did something happen to you?" Lillie asks with a worried look. "No, i felt my eyes burn and pasted out from shock." Sun answers and lays on lillies lap. "You know lillie, you did great on your island challenge." Sun says and kisses her chin. "Stop it! I didn't do so well like you did." Lillie says playfully. "No lillie, you almost beat me once." Sun says, knowing lillie could become champion. "Thanks for you motivation sun, you truly are a very good boyfriend to me." Lillie says softly. Lillie gives sun a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you lillie." Sun states and kisses lillie again. Lillie smiles and kisses sun back. "You're my darling sun." Lillie says and kisses sun back. She runs her fingers through suns hair.

1 hour later

1 hour later

Mom comes back from work. "I'm home!" She calls out. "Moshi moshi!" Lillie calls back. *she still says that? I guess she said it so many times I forgot she even said that.* sun thinks. Mom slips off her high heels and rests on the couch. Sun massages moms nylon feet. Mom sighs with relief. "Thank you sun. Work was hard on me today." Moon says and rests for a bit. "How's you and amy?" Sun asks while massaging. Mom softly blushes and hides her face. "Well, im gonna do some things in the bedroom sun, I'll see you for bed." Lillie says and leaves the too alone. Sun felt like he hurt lillie, but mom needed some love too. "Can you tell me what you did at work today?" Sun asks and massages gently. "Well....i am bored, so I'll tell you." Mom answers.

Earlier today Mom's POV

Mom walks around the building, her feet aching from her heels. Lol finally sits on her desk and sighs when she felt better. Mom's boss rolls around and puts a pile of files on moms desk. "More work, but don't worry you're gonna get a raise too." Amy says. Amy then sits on the edge of moms desk, dangling one heel by her toes. "Hi there..... How's my co worker doing?" Amy asks, making mom blush a bit. "I am fine, a little sore maybe. I can manage."

Amy holds mom by the hand and walks with her to the breakroom

Amy holds mom by the hand and walks with her to the breakroom. "Why don't me and you take a little break? You deserve it after a long hard day." Amy insists, but it was only 2 pm. "I am tired...." Mom says with a huge blush.

In the break room

Amy sits mom down on the break room couch. "Uh....what are you gonna do to me?" Mom asks. "I'll take care of you." Amy says and sits next to mom. Amy slips off mom's heels and massages her nylon feet. "Ooohhh." Mom gasps and lets out a slight, but quiet moan. "I'm sure you're gonna enjoy this promotion very soon." Amy says and massages moms sore areas, making her moan somewhat loud. Mom covers her mouth to stop the moaning, but it keeps coming out. "Yep, you're perfect for the position. I'll do this for the next hour, then it's back to work for you lass." Amy says and massages lovingly. "Mmmm, it's been 5 years though....want to take it to the next level?" Mom asks and moans. "I don't know, we'll have to wait and see." Amy says with a wink. *Thank Arceus these walls are thick.* mom thinks, but what came out were more relaxing moans.

Back on the couch the end of the flashback

"And that was what happened....it's weird, but I like the way amy is treating me." Mom says and sighs some more. "You're so spoiled." Sun asks and stops massaging. They both laugh and mom hugs her boy. "Where's moon?" Mom asks, since dinner is about to be cooked. "She's out with gladion again." Sun answers. "Got a new frying pan today." Mom says and shows sun what she got.

Sun looks outside to see dusks Typhlosion, still by the tree waiting for dusk to return

Sun looks outside to see dusks Typhlosion, still by the tree waiting for dusk to return. *poor thing.....but it's been 5 years. I can't blame him, he still misses his trainer.* sun thinks with a frown.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚