Chapter 10 He's Alive!?!

At candies house

Sun and jesse slip off their shoes and candy hugs her mom by the door. "Sun, just the boy I was looking for." Candy chirps, and takes his hands.

In the living room

Jesse kneels on a pillow and so does candy. Sun sits on a pillow while Jesse pours some tea. "So candy, what did you need to tell me?" Sun asks, then sips some tea. "Well, i did some research on your lost brother. He's alive sun, there is enough data to prove he is alive." Candy says with a smile. Sun almost sips his tea and a huge smile grows on his face.

"How? Do you have any proof?" Sun asks

"How? Do you have any proof?" Sun asks. She shows him dusks heart beat, an unknown island off of alola. "How did?" Sun started, but candy places and finger on his mouth. "No need to say anything, I really appreciate you for what you did for me and ursaring." Candy says with a smile. Sun kisses candy straight up on the lips. A huge blush explodes on candies face. "Does he usually do this?" Ursaring asks, Charmeleon shrugs, lycanroc gives the so-so sign. After a short, but sweet kiss, sun let's her go. "Thank you so much, thank you, thank you!" Sun says with joy. Candy just kneels with a blush still on her face. Jesse giggles, leaving the room to make some lunch. "Thanks so much candy, where is this island?" Sun asks excited. "Here, take this old map. It should lead you to the unknown island. I wish you the best of luck." Candy says, still blushing. Sun rushes out along with his two pokemon. "Sun seemed really happy you did that for him." Jesse points out, kneeling on the pillow again. "He is a really sweet person." Candy says with a smile and blush slowly fading.

At the League

Sun rushes into the League, making everyone jump of the couch. "Guys! Guys! Candy found out dusk is still alive!" Sun calls out and holds up the map. "Whoa, she did? Where did she find it?" Dawn asks. "She did research of this." Sun answers and looks over the map. "What did he find?" Red asks and charaziard looks into the room with him. "Sun found out that dusk is still alive!" Lucas calls out, red quickly runs over to them. "Holy sh*t! Am I dreaming?!" Red asks in disbelief.

Pretend there's a secret island on this

Pretend there's a secret island on this. I couldn't find any. Use what we got.

"I never noticed that island before." May says. "I think i have. In the way over here 5 years ago. I found some island, but it wasn't on the tour guide. I assume it was an island alola hasn't discovered yet." Green says and red kisses her. "You know where this island is?" Red asks. "I think so, i don't know, it's been 5 years. I think if we have the right equipment, I think I can be able to find this island before we know." Green answers and sits back down. "That's it, we're packing up the 1st thing in the morning. We leave at dawn's 1st light." Calem says, which surprised them all. "Are you nuts? We can't be chasing a pipe dream. What if there is no island. They're might be nothing but ocean. We could get lost." Brenden says. "We have to try dude! My brother is out there all alone and hungry." Sun says with a frown. "But sun, even if there is an island. We might have to face the music. We might just find only what remains of him." Brenden says regretfully.

Sun frowned, but didn't want to give in

Sun frowned, but didn't want to give in. "We have to try! We leave at dawns 1st light." Lucas objects. "They're right, we have to try. He's a member of the league. No one gets left behind." Calem says, siding with the 2 boys. "I said my piece?" Brenden says and drinks some soda. "I'll go get the gear with green and lucas." Red says and the 3 of them leave. "You guys get dinner ready. We need to eat a big meal before we go." Red says, Dawn nods in a agreement. Sun calls up lillie

Calling

"Hi lillie!" Sun chirps, which shocked lillie a bit. "What's wrong sun? Did you find something?" Lillie asks. "Yeah, dusk is alive!" Sun says with glee. "Oh my! Its been 5 years! Are you sure?" Lillie asks feeling a bit worried. "I'm 100% sure dusk is alive. The island had to have food, and candy showed me his heart beat. It's weak, but he's still alive!" Sun says. "I wish I could come with you, but I'm sadly gonna be studying." Lillie answers, with a frown over the phone. "It's okay lillie, we're leaving at dawn's 1st light. We'll be back in a bit." Sun says and signs off.

Signing off

Sun puts his phone away.

"Dinner will be ready in a bit sunny bunny." Dawn giggles. "What are we having?" Sun asks "something hearty." Dawn answers and gives sun a taste of the beed stew they'll be having. "Tastes great dawn." Sun says, Dawn slightly blushes and goes back into the kitchen.

At dinner

Sun looks at the bowl of beef stew in front of him. "That smells delicious sweetheart." Lucas says and kisses dawn in the cheek. Dawn smiles and site next to him.

Sun starts to eat, but he felt a bit sad

Sun starts to eat, but he felt a bit sad. "What's wrong sun?" Serena asks. "I'm fine. I just feel like I haven't seen my brother in forever. He was the best brother anyone can ask for." Sun says and eats a beef chunk. Brenden rolls his eyes, Serena kicks him in the shins. "That's okay sun, it's been 5 years, but you're going to see him again." Serena says with a positive smile. Sun smiles and bit, feeling a bit of hope in his eyes. "Thanks Serena, calem is a lucky guy to have you." Sun says, Serena blushes and hides her face. Calem chuckles, kissing Serena on the cheek.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.😞