Chapter 2 Alone time Again

Morning

Sun wakes up and gently gets out of bed. "Morning charmeleon." Sun says and kneels to pet the lizard. Lycanroc still sleeps with snowy. "Cute." Sun muttered and gets himself a cup of milk. "Good morning sun." Moon says and grabs her skateboard. "You're still going to that skate park?" Sun asks, moon rolls her eyes. "I still got it." Moon winks and grabs some milk. "Hey moon, will mom be home?" Sun asks, moon nods no. "No sun, her and Amy have to do some more over time." Moon says and slips on her boots. "I'll see you later, come on flareon!" Moon says and leaves. "Hello sun, im hungry. What is for breakfast?" Charmeleon asks and licks suns hand.

"Have whatever you want

"Have whatever you want." Sun says and charmeleon checked out what was there.

Lillie soon wakes up

"Morning sun, I missed you all last night." Lillie says and kisses him. "Hey lillie, but lillie i was in bed with you all night." Sun says and kisses lillie on the cheek. "Remember what you promised last night?" Lillie asks. "Yeah lillie, I haven't forgot." Sun says and lifts her up. "Thank you so much sun. Can we go to poni island? It's been a while since we've been there." Lillie says, and kisses sun again.

Outside

Sun and lillie walk to the monorail again. "Hey sun, uh I've been thinking." Lillie brings up. "What is on your mind?" Sun asks, looking into Lillies green eyes. "Well, can we take it to the next level?" Lillie asks. "What do you mean? We're boyfriend and girlfriend." Sun says and holds her hand. "No, I mean..... I'm 18, you're 18. And this isn't the real world, so I was thinking....." Lillie says and pokes her fingers together. A soft pink blush grows on her face.

Before they know it, they're at the monorail

"All aboard! Next stop, poni island!" The conductor announces. "What was that?" Sun asks, lillie just gives sun a fake smile. "Nothing sun, I'm just overthinking things." Lillie answers with a sad, but fake smile. "Um, okay. Just let me know if you want to bring it up again." Sun says and looks out the window of the moving monorail. *What is this feeling? Why do i want this so bad? Can me and sun be together." Lillie thinks, and does the sane thing sun does. Watching the clouds go by.

On poni island

"So lillie, you got me out here. What do you want to do?" Sun asks. Lillie was about to say something, but a voice calls out. "Lillie!" The voice calls out and then a short someone hugs lillie. "Hello hapu, long time no see." Lillie says and pets her head. "It's been 7 years in total." Hapu says. "Welcome back, why don't I treat you two to some pasta." Hapu insists.

"That sounds lovely hapu, and sun can join us too

"That sounds lovely hapu, and sun can join us too." Lillie says, but hapus face drops a bit. "How about a little one on one time?" Hapu asks and pulls lillie. *so much foe alone time.* sun thinks and charmeleon glares at hapu. "Man sun, why did you just let hapu walk all over you?" Lycanroc barks. "Yeah sun, lillie is your girlfriend and you both need to spend time together." Charmeleon adds. "It's no big deal guys, hapu is a nice girl. She won't do nothing wrong." Sun says and kisses his 2 pokemon.

After lille spended time with hapu

"That was weird." Lillie says and kisses sun a dozen times. "What do you mean?" Sun asks. "It felt like another lollie situation. I don't want that to happen again." Lillie says and holds sun. "It's okay lillie, hapu is not the same as lollie." Sun reassures her. "You're right." Lillie says and kisses sun on the nose again. Lillie giggles and puts fixes her pink cap. "You still wearing this dirty old thing." Sun says

Sun looks down at lillies face and she smiles

Sun looks down at lillies face and she smiles. "Come on sun, let's go to the exeggutor island." Lillie says and holds his hand. "Why are we going there again? We don't need the flute. I already have one." Sun says and doesn't fight lillie to let go of his grip. "Hello you two." A young man asks. "Who are you? Where's the creepy guy, I mean that old guy?" Sun asks, lillie just slightly smiles. "Oh him? He was my father, but he passed sadly. The young man says. "What's your name?" Sun asks. "Tyler, you are the champion sun and your girlfriend of 5 years lillie." Tyler says, and lets them in the farry. "This one is on me." Tyler says with a smile.

On the exeggutor island

"Been such a while since we've been here, feels like a million years have gone by." Lillie says with a frown. Soon, the 2 sit on a ledge, looking over the ocean. "It's been fum being with you again sun, I haven't felt this since the 1st time we came here." Lillie says, holding suns hand. "We've been here 2 years ago too." Sun mentioned. "Oh yeah, in book 1." Lillie realizes, as her eyes go wide. Just then, the clouds turn grey and rain starts to fall. "Oh no, it's raining again. Back into the little space we go." Lillie says joyfully and grabs sun by the hand. *did Lillie plan for this?* sun thinks as charmeleon rushes to make sure it's tail doesn't go out.

"I guess you picked this place, because this is where it all started?" Sun assumes

"I guess you picked this place, because this is where it all started?" Sun assumes. "Yeah, this is the place where I started developing feelings for you." Lillie says, and kisses sun on the cheek. "I felt the same way about you here too. I wanted to be more then just friends with you and here we are." Sun says and kisses lillie on the lips. Lillie kisses sun back and places her hands on his back, while sun places his hands on her hips and massages them a bit. Lillie gasps and starts to kiss sun deeper as the rain falls.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚 plz, poke bro#2 has been in the dumps lately and can use the love. ❤