Chapter 93 Seeing kukui

After getting off the monorail and heading to kukuis house in mele mele island suns POV

Sun knocks on the door and kukui opens it. "Cousin?" Kukui asks with bright eyes. "Evening kukui....mrs Burnett....it's good to be back." Sun greets. Mrs burnet gasps and covers her mouth when she sees sun. And then, a little 4 year old comes from the living room. "Hi-" the 4 year old daughter says. "Sun, it's nice to see you. It's been 5 years." Kukui says and allows sun in. "Aw, you have a daughter?" Sun asks and kneels down to pet her head.

Inside kukuis POV

Kukui goes to the bathroom and washes his face, thinking it was all a dream. He was so surprised to see him again.

Mrs Burnett knocks on the door and kukui opens it

Mrs Burnett knocks on the door and kukui opens it. "Hey honey, are you feeling okay?" She asks, then kukui hugs her. "I just haven't seen sun in 5 years nor lillie, we must make him feel welcomed." Kukui says and Mrs Burnett likes the idea.

In the living room suns POV

Sun plays with their daughter for a bit. "Bunny face." She giggles and starts to stretch and squish suns face. "Aw, she likes you." Mrs Burnett says and picks her up. "How's it been cousin?" Kukui starts. "I've been better, so much has happened these last few months." Sun says, then sits on the couch. "I'll put the baby to sleep and we'll spent some adult time with you." Mrs Burnett then kisses her husband as she puts the 4 year old away.

Sitting in the living room together

"Your sister moon has been very nice to our child lately that our daughter wants to be around whoever moon is with." Mrs burnet says, as she pours the tea. "I'm glad she babysits." Sun says as he sips his tea. Mrs burnet then curls up next to kukui. "How have you been champ?" Mrs burnet asks with a smile. "I've been doing battles here and there, but we're not as popular as we once were." Sun says, then frowns. "That's okay honey, you deserve it after the hell hau put you through." Mrs burnet says, still regretting that day. "It's okay, hau was just being a creep in some cabin." Sun says, and finishes his tea. "I still have haus diary, it has a long of incriminating entries." Kukui says and hands it to him. "I know..." Sun says, and takes the diary.

"He's just jealous because lillie loved me more than him

"He's just jealous because lillie loved me more than him." Sun says, as he reads the 1st chapter. Then, he remembered what candy said. "Kukui....how did I become the chosen one?" He asks, and kukui looks up as the steam from the tea fogged up his glasses. "Cousin....did you find out about the orb in your chest?" Kukui asks, knowing he must've figured it out somehow. "Yeah, but what is it?" Sun asks. "It's a piece of lunalas heart." Kukui answers, and that got sun the clench his chest tightly. "So you mean.....i have a piece of lunalas heart in me?" Sun asks, making sure he heard it right. "Yes." Kukui states. "How?" Sun asks. "Luanla has picked you to save alola and its light." Kukui says, and shows sun an image of what a legendary would do. "So, it is true..." Sun says, then eats a cookie from the tray. "I have something for you sun, it fell from the sky one night during a meteor shower." Kukui says and hands sun, what appeared to be a blame orb. It was small. "Um, kukui....what is this?" Sun asks and holds the orb.

"So, it just fell from the sky one night?" Sun asks, and kukui nods

"So, it just fell from the sky one night?" Sun asks, and kukui nods. Sun stuffs the orb in his backpack, then thanks kukui and brent for their time.

Outside, it was now night time

"Sun....that black orb will help along with the orb in you." Lunala says softly to him. "I hope it does..." Sun mutters and rushes over to candies house.

At candies house

Sun knocks on the door and was met with a ursaring. It growls seeing sun. Sun screams for a moment, but stops. "Oh hey, is candy here?" Sun asks, and the ursaring nods.

Inside and going to the living room.

Candy was mediating as the candles lit the room. "Hey candy..." Sun says and charemleon pops out of his ball. His tail helps lit up the room. "Good evening sun, i have been expecting you." Candy says, as she gets up. Candy holds suns hands and gives him a prayer. "You are the chosen one....it is your job to help save us from the darkness and restore light." Candy says at the end if the prayer. Candy yawns as she makes her way to to her sleeping bag.

She hugs her pillow and slowly drifts off to sleep

She hugs her pillow and slowly drifts off to sleep. "Okay candy, i won't let you down." He says and gives her a kiss goodnight. Mia smiles as she felt suns soft lips on her cheek. "Goodnight sun." Candy says and rolls over to her side.

Outside again sun goes and gets himself a drink from the pokemon center bar

"Lemonade." Sun says and rests against the bar. "And I soda." He adds for his lycanroc. "What brings you two into town tonight?" The bar tender asks. "Bussiness." Sun says then lycanroc growls lightly.

Later

Sun got his drinks and started to enjoy them till he got a phone call from Lillie. "Hey babe, I'll be home in a bit." Sun says. "I'm just making sure my honey pie is okay." Lillie says and sighs off. "That's a wrap lycanroc. Best we get back now before lillie has a miltank again." Sun says and lycanroc burps. "Okay, let's stop for chips though." Lycanroc says as they leave the pokemon center. "Fine, but then we go straight home." Sun says and pets the lycanroc on the head.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚