Chapter 68 damages

At the league

Sun and does go to the league as Dawn was cooking lunch. "Hey you 2, are you hungry?" Dawn asks with a rosey smile. "Yeah." Sun agreed with a smile. The food smelled amazing, but dusk objects. "You know what, we'd love to have some lunch, but we other things to do." Dusk then pulls suns arm. Sun could do nothing but get dragged by dusk.

In the meeting room

"What we do know, is that hau is the one that caused all this. We need him captured and be taken to justice." Carl says. "But we need someone to get close to him or something." Calem says with a frown. "We need someone to go under cover. Sun, I need you to get to the ula ula island police force to get the best officer you can find." Carl says to sun. "You got it carl. I'll find someone, but it might take all day." Sun says. "We have the time." Carl says, and gives sun some ammo. "For your pistol." Carl says, and sun smiles.

At the ula ula police station

"Hey sun, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be resting?" Nanu asks with cocked eyebrows. "I need to see all your deputies." Sun answers. Nanu was hesitant at first, but he assembled all his deputies available. Strangely dressed, but he wanted them to go to an obstacle course merely made for the newbies, but sun was going to use it to him see who's the fastest and strongest.

(From another anime, but idk which one)

Nanu leads them outside

Sun watches over head to see the 7 deputies. "Okay you 7, I'm gonna need all of you to go through this obstacle course in 30 seconds or less." Nanu instructs, and walks back and forward. "Switch to your side arm, and now your rifle." Nanu instructs, and they do so. "Now.....Go!" Nanu shout, sun honks the air horn as the 7 deputies rush to the obstacle course. Sun observes each Deputy really close then, somewhere fast some were slow. Eventually, one Deputy managed to catches attention. He was fast, and strong enough to take down the targets.

After the training

Sun claps as all the deputies did pretty well. All finished under 30 seconds. He checks the scores of all them, but one was the best. "What's your name?" Sun asks the deputy with the best score. He smiles and says. "My name is hunter Swanson." Hunter introduces himself.

"Welcome to the league

"Welcome to the league. You take orders from Carl." Sun instructs and ushers hunter to the car he was driving.

Back at the League it's been 2 hours

Carl waits for sun, but he was enjoying himself by eating some of Dawns sandwiches. Sun comes inside with Hunter and Carl stands up. "So, this is the deputy we've been looking for?" Carl asks and offers his hand to hunter. "Nice to meet you hunter. Welcome to the league, only the finest fighters are picked." Carl says and Hunter nods. "When do I need the rest of the team?" Hunter asks. "Soon, and for now, you're gonna be under my training instructions." Carl says and ushers hunter to the incubator where 3 Pokemon eggs are waiting for him.

In the incubator room

Carl shows 3 pokemon. An ekans, a pichu, and a tyrogue. Hunter picked the ekans. "Nice choices and the other 2 nodded in respect. Carl puts the other 2 in there pokeballs and places them both in his pockets. "Now that you got your 1st pokemon, I'm gonna train you and this ekans to become more strong.

Hunter pets the ekans on the head and the snake goes over hunters shoulder

Later

Gladion shows up and bumps and fist with sun. "Hey sun, I hope you're okay. I saw what happened to you in the ocean." Gladion says with a sigh. "I'm fine dude, I'm just a bit sore." Sun says and sneezes from feeling something cold. "Are you okay sun?" Gladion asks and sun nods "I'm fine, just a bit tired maybe." Sun says and rubs the back of his neck. "I got something to show you and calem." Gladion says.

In the laboratory

Calem works on something to prevent the pokemon from getting any of the poison too. "Hey calem, Gladion has something to show you." Sun says and gladion shows calem the rings power. "What is this?" Calem asks and holds the tube. "This is necrozmas blood. This thing bleeds." Gladion says and that shocked sun. "This thing bleeds?" Sun asks with big eyes. "Yes, and like Arnold Schwarzenegger says if it bleeds then we can kill it." Gladion says the quote from the movie. Calem was impressed about the blood Necrozma was bleeding. "What do you think caused such a being to bleed?" Sun asks. "The explosion." Gladion answers and gives the tube of blood to calem. " that's a really nice specimen you have here. I am sure that I'll use this for the medical reasons." Calem says and places the tube of blood in a cold fridge.

"We need to track what Necrozma gets weakened by and use it to destroy him

"We need to track what Necrozma gets weakened by and use it to destroy him." Gladion says and holds out a gun. "This is the beast pistol. Gladion says and thinks for a moment. "Hey sun, you still have your desert eagle?" Gladion asks. "Yeah, I always keep it with me." Sun answers and holds our his pistol. "Here, these beast bullets." Gladion offers and sun takes them. "They're the explosive kind of bullets." Gladion says. Lycanroc barks at sun. "Can we eat now?" Lycanroc asks and sun nods. "Sure." Sun says.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚