Chapter 97 Family Meeting

Morning soon rolled around Suns POV

Sun wakes up to have lillie spooning with him. "Morning babe." Sun says and kisses her cheek. "Morning." She chirps and kisses his cheek. "What happened last night?" Sun asks.

Lucas walks in the room

"Mission accomplished sun." Lucas says, and sun gets up from the bed. "So, you managed to warn the A.M.C?" Sun asks. "Yeah, with a little help of a friend." Lucas asks.

Dawn then calls everyone for breakfast

In the kitchen

Sun and everyone else sat down to eat some of the eggs, bacon, and sausage, and hashbrowns that Dawn made.

Sun licks his lips and starts to eat very fast

Sun licks his lips and starts to eat very fast. Dawn smiles as everyone eats fast, bur lillie eats slow. "So Lucas, where have you been last night?" Dawn asks as Lucas swallows his bacon. "I've been doing some errands." Lucas answers, but that was kind of a lie. "Anyways, I was thinking we'd put the ultra League back on the map." Dawn says with a smile. That shocked everyone, since they haven't been having any fighters come in over 2 years. "How can you do that?" Sun asks. "My father has an industry of pokemon leagues, and is going to inspect us." Dawn says. "Great! When!" Sun asks with excitement. "Today." Dawn says with a smile. "Oh dear, but me and Serena haven't even cleaned up the place." May says with concern. "Already took care of it." Brenden says as his sceptile carries some laundry in basket. "When did you teach sceptile to do laundry?" May asks. "Trust me baby, he can do many things." Brenden says, then kisses her cheek. "Why can't you do anything like that lycanroc?" Sun asks his lycanroc. Lycanroc growls as he eats some more of his poke food. "Don't make me bite you sun!" Lyrcanroc growls. Sun laughs a bit, and pets lycanroc on his head, but lycanroc grabs suns hand and bites its. "Ow!" Sun shouts, and pitches lycanrocs nose, causing him to let go. "Lycanroc, that was very bad behavior!" Lillie scolds, and Lycanrocs ears flop down and growls gently. "Apologize to sun right now!" Lillie scolds, and lycanroc licks suns hand and uses his paws to hold it. "You're a natural lillie." Red says, then drinks his juice. "I practice." Lillie says, then kisses sun on the cheek. "You should help out at the poke park." Dawn suggests. "Yeah, but I would prefer to do more studies about pokemon." Lillie says, then eats her toast.

Outside

"Hey sun, have this." Red says, and gives sun a TM. "What's this?" Sun asks. "Its Fire punch. I gave it to my Charizard a while ago and thought you might like it." Red says, then sun looks at lycanroc.

"Maybe lycanroc can learn it

"Maybe lycanroc can learn it." Sun says, and red shrugs. "Teach it to whoever you want." Red says, and goes back inside.

Sun kneels down to lycanrocs level

"So lycanroc, you want to learn this new move?" Sun asks, and lycanroc touches it. And now lycanroc knows fire punch. Sun replaces brick break for fire punch. "That move should be useful later." Sun says, and lycanroc licks sun on the cheek.

Sun then gets a call from moon

"Yeah moon?" Sun says as he picks up the phone. "Sun, i need you to come home and help me talk with mom." Moon says, and sun didn't know why, but he chose to go."

Back on mele mele island at suns house

Sun sits in the living room with moon and mom. "So sun, dusk called moon telling us about a vacation you apply to." Mom says and Amy sits on her lap. "Yes, I've been given tickets to the unova region and wanted to keep it a secret from you for a bit till we can get everything arranged." Sun says. "That's wonderful news sun, when will we go on the trip?" Moon asks and swings her legs with excitement. "I'll let you know when." Sun says, then goes to his room.

In suns room

Sun calls dusk. "Dusk, did you tell them about the trip? I thought you wanted to keep it all bussiness?" Sun asks. "Yeah, but you know mom, we have to take them." Dusk says, then hangs up the phone. Sun sighs and sits on his bed.

Charmeleon pops out of his ball to sit with sun on the bed

Charmeleon pops out of his ball to sit with sun on the bed. "How come your tail doesn't burn the end?" Sun asks, and plants his face in his hands in frustration. "I can ask the same about your butt." Charmeleon laughs, but sun wasn't in the mood for laughing. "We should start packing up to go to unova." Sun says, then brings out a suitcase. "What are you bringing?" Charmeleon asks. "The typical stuff you need for anything when you're going to the beach." Sun answers. "Unova has a beach?" Charmeleon asks. "Yes, it does." Sun says, then packs up some more.

After packing up, sun gets a phone call from Dawn

"Sun! Sun!" Dawn calls out on the phone. "What?" Sun asks. "My father approached of the ultra pokemon League. In 48 hours, our league will be back on the map!" Dawn says in excitement. "That's great dawn! How did he approve of it?" Sun asks with a smile. "He says our league is amazing and he loves the battles that you have down over the years, and is willing to make our league the hottest place for battles." Dawn says and then hangs up.

Sun smiles, feeling good that him and his pokemon will be able to battle again

Sun smiles, feeling good that him and his pokemon will be able to battle again. "What was that all about?" Charmeleon asks. "Its about our league. We're gonna be out back on the map again!" Sun says with a jump. Lycanroc howls and charmeleon claps. "What's all that noise in there?" Moon asks as she was packing up herself. "Sorry moon!" Sun apologizes and fixes his suitcase. "Can't wait till we get back. It's gonna be so much fun." Sun says and puts his suit case in the closet.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚