Chapter 90 Graduation For Lillie

Later that night

Sun lays in his bed, Dawn knocks on the door softly. "Sun? Are you okay?" Dawn asks and sits on the bed. Sun turns to his right side and sighs a bit. "There is a problem with this world dawn, when I think it's all over, hell has to he rising again." He says and tries know to pass out from stress. "You shouldn't have to feel so responsible you tried." Dawn comforts him, coming into the bed with him.

Back in the living room dusks POV

Dusk leans on the wall. "Is your damn woman gonna be done in there? I need to talk to sun!" Dusk asks in a snap. "Hey! Don't take about Dawn that way, she works twice as hard as you." Lucas snaps, and dusk scoffs. "What do you need to tell sun anyways?" Lucas asks, dusk leans into Lucas and whispers into his ear. Lucas had his eyes turn wide. "A-are you sure? Are you really sure?" Lucas asks. "Yes, and I know because solgaleo told me." Dusk says, and Lucas tires to talk to dawn, but looks like sun was in a real bad mood. "Dawn..." Lucas calls out, but she glares at him.

Lucas goes back to the living room

"Sorry....when Dawn gives me that look, that means she's really not in the mood to hear me." Lucas says. Dusk scoffs and whipped himself something to eat.

Morning soon rolled around suns POV

Lycanroc wakes up sun and sun groans as lycanroc shoves him to wake up. "What do you want?" He asks and gets up and starts to get dressed. "Sun, you do remember about lillies graduation ceremony?" Lycanroc asks and gives him a tie. Sun remembered, but lost track of time, but he wasn't too late. "Yeah, I'll have to ask decidueye to fly us. "Why not ask charmeleon?" Lycanroc asks, but sun knew that was a stupid question. "He's not a Charizard yet." Sun says and gets dressed in a simple tuxedo.

On mele mele island, at the school

Lillie waits for sun by the school, about 30 minutes till the ceremony. Sun shows up finally and lillie gives sun a kiss. "There you are sunny bunny." She giggles and sun kisses her forehead. "Did I miss it?" Sun asks with concern. "No, you made it just in time." Lillie says with a smile.

Sun is the tall one and lillie is the shortie in this story

Lillie felt like she could fly when sun lifted her up. She giggles with happiness and nibbles him on the cheek. "Okay lillie, time to go to the ceremony." Sun says and kisses her cheek.

Inside the ceremony

Sun and his family watch lillie graduate and everyone cheers. Sun and his family clap as they see lillie get her professional training card.

After the ceremony

Sun kisses lillie on the forehead. "I'm proud of you lillie, you did so well." He says and hugs her. "Thank you sunny bunny. Thank you for your support." Lillie giggles then kisses his cheek. "That was great lillie, grade A student." Moon says with a smile. "Good job sis, you made your father proud." Gladion says with a smile. Lillie blushes and gently hugs her brother, and glaidon didn't mind.

A voice can be heard

"Lillie!" Lusamine calls out and gives her daughter a big hug. "You made me so proud me dear!" Lusamine says with kisses lillie on the cheek. "Thank you very much mother." Lillie says, then looks around. "Where is father? Shouldn't he be here too?" Lillie asks feeling a bit disappointed.

"Father was busy today, and he says he's sorry, but he's proud of you

"Father was busy today, and he says he's sorry, but he's proud of you." Lusamine says, then lifts lillies chin up. "Come on, let's go to the aether paradise." Lusamine says and drags lillie along. Gladion invites moon and mom. "Sun? Are you coming with us?" Lillie asks. "In a bit." Sun says and rushes to candies house.

At candies house

Candy yawns and rubs her eyes, her hair was a huge mess. "Candy, did you hear about the kalos ritual?" Sun asks. "Why yes sun, i was about to call you today." Candy answers and straightens her hair a bit. "You want to come in?" Candy asks. "I would love to candy? But I have a thing to go to and it's kinda important." Sun answers truthfully. "I understand, but you need to know you're the chosen one that has the orb, there is a way to help with your problem." Candy says, and sun looks at her with hopeful eyes. "What is it?" Sun asks. "Go talk to professor kukui." Candy answers, and shuts the door quietly. "The professor?" Sun says to himself. "I haven't seen kukui in 5 years...." Sun says, then makes his way over to the Monorail.

At the Monorail, he made it just in time

"Glad you can join us sun." Lusamine says with a smile. Sun then gets a call from dusk. "Yeah?" Sun asks, raising the phone to his ear. "Sun I need to tell you something the-" dusk started, but then the monorail honks it's loud horn. "Sorry dusk, I'll call you back when it gets quiet." Sun says, then sighs off.

On the Monrail

Charlie started to talk to sun in his head. *sun, the faith of the world is in danger! You have to do something about it! The world is going to-* Charlie started, but sun didn't listen. Charlie softly growls in suns head. "So sun, we're gonna have brunch. We hope you enjoy it with us. Then we'll have a party later." Lusamine says with a smile. Sun likes the idea and leans onto lillie shoulder. "I'm happy that we have some time together, it's been so long since we had time together." Lillie softly says, then kisses his forehead. "Why do i feel like something needs to be done?" Sun asks. "It's probably just the stress." Lillie assumes and kisses her cheek. The monorail getting closer to the aether paradise.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚