Chapter 26 Opening The Door

In suns head during the middle of the night.

"You must not linger too long sun, this door is the answer. There's something behind it." Charlie growls. "Wait, then why open it if there's something I need to hide?" Sun asks. "No sun, you need to destroy it. When you wake up, there'll be a weapon for you at your night stand." Charlie instructs like sun is about to assassin someone. "It's an entity more scary then you?" Sun asks. "Yeah sun, you need to be careful. I'll always be right by your side during all this." Charlie grows and holds sun.

Sun wakes up and feels like sh*t

Like charlie says, there is a sliver blade waiting for him at the nightstand. Sun takes the knife out of it's case.

"What's that?" Decidueye asks

"What's that?" Decidueye asks. "It's a blade I need it for something. *what the hell am I suppose to do with this?* sun asks. *it's a key, go to dusk office and open the safe.* Charlie answers.

In dusks office

Sun goes to his brothers office, and looks around for a safe. *if I was a safe, where would I be hiding?* sun asks himself. *it's under the desk.* Charlie answers. Sun pulls the safe out of the desk and opens the safe with the blade. What sun saw were beast bombs. "The f*ck is this sh*t?" Sun asks himself as he holds up a grenade like bomb. *does it actually work?* sun asks himself. He then stuffs the beast bomb in his backpack. *okay, I'll take it and I need to get to the caves.* sun thinks and meets up with his crew.

In the meeting room

"Okay, we all know the cave is placed here and the temple is right here. Now, all we need to do is go to this section of the cave." Calem says. "We can get through here and we have to be careful. This time, you all have the keys to open the door." Tyler says and brings up some clothes. "What should we do?" Dawn asks. "You ladies stay here and make sure the League is still standing." Dusk answers, Dawn places her hands on her hips. "Just because I am a lady doesn't mean I don't like to get my hands dirty." Dawn says with a look on her face. "Okay, you can come with us, but be careful." Dusk says. "Here sun, wear this. Our walk to the cave isn't gonna be easy and it'll be very cold." Tyler says and hands sun a Mountain climber outfit. "I know what the temperature is like, it's freezing as f*ck." Sun says, and takes the suit.

Sun puts on the suit and they all go to the cave of ula ula island

Inside the cave

The group go into the cave, and o
As the descent into the cave, they felt more cold. "We should be about 4 feet under, be careful, if you fall no one can help you." Tyler says as he lights up the cave tunnel they're in. "How far is this temple?" Dawn asks. "It shouldn't be too far, we can find it if we look hard enough." Dusk answers. Lucas holds dawns hand. "I'm glad you came, but are you sure you want to stick around? It gets pretty dangerous." Lucas asks. "Its okay lucas, and this beats making pies in the kitchen all the time." Dawn answers and leans into lucas.

Back on mele mele island at the house

Lillie finishes her studies, but misses sun for some reason. She tries to call him up, but in the cave, there was no cell service. *where is my boyfriend? He is never like this.* lillie thinks. "Hey moon, have you seen sun anywhere?" Lillie asks moon. "I don't think i know, he did go the League the last time i saw him." Moon answers as she puts her goth boots on. As she ties her boots, she figured out where sun could be. "He did mention having all the keys to open some door, but I'm not sure where he is for sure." Moon answers, then leaves the house. *I'll look for sun at the league. I hope im not too late.* Lillie thinks as she slips on her shoes.

Back inside the cave

Sun and his group find the temple they once went it. "Wow, it's been 5 years and this temple still looks untouched." Sun says.

"Are you sure Charmeleons tail wouldn't melt the ice if we enter the cave?" Sun asks

"Are you sure Charmeleons tail wouldn't melt the ice if we enter the cave?" Sun asks. "I'm sure we're fine, this cave is 5,000 something years old." Dusk answers. "Thank arceus you have me and charaziard to save one of yoh incase this mission goes south." Red says with a chuckle. "Let's just try to keep a level head." Brenden says as the get closer to the cave.

Back in the jail

Faba manages to get one of the bars free, but couldn't pry the bars off. "Give me the file, i can saw things faster then you can." Tom says and tries to take the nail file from faba, but faba wasn't having it. "Shut it you dumbass." Faba says and tries to saw his way out. "Watch your mouth faba, there are kids reading this book." Lollie says and bangs on the iron bars of her cell. "Breaking the 4th wall again are we?" Faba asks.

Back at the caves

Sun places all the keys on the places where they should be. Sun at the top, Moon at the bottom, dusk on the left, rainbow on the right, and star in the center. "By all means, they door feels lighter then it normally does." Sun says and starts to push it. As he did, he felt a bit weak, like some pressure was being placed on his chest.

"That's right you weak minded full

"That's right you weak minded full. Open the door and meet your maker. We meet again sun. I've missed you hahaha!" An evil voice cackles.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚