Chapter 16 Where is it?

Morning

Sun wakes up and stretches himself. Before he left, he gave lillie a goodbye kiss. Lillie smiles and sun leaves. As he left, he made sure he left her a text.  "That was a strange little adventure we had." Charmeleon says and eats some pokebeans. "I never thought a pokemon that went Extinct was living on the island." Lycanroc adds. "What are we doing now?" Charmeleon asks. "We are gonna rest and stay here for a while. Im not planning to do anything else." Sun answers and walks back home.

Back at he league dusks POV

Dusk wakes up and wakes up moon. "What?" Moon asks, sitting up. "You know you're wearing my hat." Dusk points out. Moon blushes a bit. "Sorry, it was cool to wear.....you want it back?" Moon asks and takes it off. "Thank you." Dusk says and puts his hat back on his head. "Here's your hat." Dusk says and gives moon her hat back. "What happened to your hair? Wasn't 8t black since the last time I saw it?" Dusk asks. "Yeah, but I dyed it to look cool. Moon braids it "how do i look?" Moon asks, dusk just pets her head.

Back at the house suns POV

Sun sits on his bed. "Hey sun, where have you been these past few days?" Mom asks, arms folded. "I've been saving my brother." Sun answers. "Wait? Dusk? Where is he?" Mom asks. "He's at the league." Sun answers with smile. Mom quickly puts on her shoes and leaves the house. *wow, that was quick.* sun thinks and reads the book he got. *besides the ponyta and the stones and rings. Where is that last stone? I have a feeling this is gonna be very important.* sun thinks as he opens the book.

At the League Mom's POV

Mom rapidly knocks on the door. Dawn opens it. "Hello ma'am, what brings you to the League?" Dawn asks. "Dusk! Where's my baby?!" Mom calls out. "He's in the living room!" Serena calls out. Dawn lets mom in, she sees her baby boy sitting on the couch. Mallow looks up at dusks mother and she smiles. Dusk stands up. "Mom?" Dusk mutters. "Dusk? Baby? Is that you? Like really you?" Mom asks and reaches out to touch her child. "Yes mom, I'm sorry I was gone these last 5 years, but I'm back now." Dusk apologizes.

Mom shuts her child up by kissing him and hugging him

Mom shuts her child up by kissing him and hugging him. "Oh my arceus you're alive!" Mom shouts and cries in dusks arms. "I missed you too mama." Dusk says and pats her back. Typhlosion and mallow smile at the cute site they see. Just than, there was another knock at the door.

Back at the house on mele mele island

Sun lays on bed, but then he hears the door open. "Lillie?" Sun calls out and stands by his room doorway. "Hey sun, I knew I'd find you here." Lillie chirps, slipping off her shoes. She rushes over to hug him. She leaps into suns arms. Sun lifts lillie up and kisses her forehead. "Sorry i left, I just needed time for myself." Sun says and let's lillie into his room. Lillie lays in suns bed, reading her book. Sun massages lillies socked feet. Lillie smiles and watches him. "Thank arceus it's sunday, I can spend the whole day with you." Lillie says and reads her studies. "Lillie? What have you been studying lately?" Sun asks. "Pokemon and their behaviors. How they get sick or their life source." Lillie answers and kisses sun on the cheek. "You're so cute." Sun chuckles and kneads deeply.

Dartrix flaps into the room and sits in suns desk

Dartrix flaps into the room and sits in suns desk. "Sun, you seem to love lillie, but can we focus on the task at hand?" Dartrix asks. "In a bit Dartrix, i need to love my special lady." Sun answers as lillie sighs with relief. Dartrix flips the page and sees the soldiers writing. *this might help us out. When sun sees this page, it might help him find the last stone.* Dartrix thinks and flies into the backyard.

At the jail hau's POV

Hau sits in his jail cell alone. Rocking himself back and forward. Faba and lollie and Joshua sit in their cell. The other thugs sit in their cell, watching the clock tick life away. "I've had enough of this. 6 years ago those sons of b*tches broke my fingers and beat me. I had enough! We have to do something!" Hau says. "With what? They took everything. There's no way we can get out of here." Matthews says. Hau sits on the wooden plank that was his bed. "Here's some mail for you dirtbag." Jenny says and hands hau an envelope. "Rot!" Jenny shouts to haus crew. Haus opens the note.

Hau reads the note and his eyes lite up

Hau reads the note and his eyes lite up. "Well, well, well. Looks like things might be okay." Hau says with an evil smile.

Back at the house in mele mele island

Sun finishes up lillies massage and she's way passed asleep. "Now back to my reading." Sun says quietly. He reads the page Dartrix leaves off on. Sun starts to read it and his eyes soon went wide. *that's it! I should've known. I need to call up dusk!* sun thinks and calls up dusk. "Dusk, I think I know we can find the last stone we need." Sun says. "Yeah, some girl named candy says it's in kalos. We should pack up soon." Dusk says. "But we just got back." Sun objects. "That doesn't matter right now. We have to get that stone at all costs." Dusk snaps back. "We should plan 1st at least. We can't just go to another region without a plan." Sun says wisely. "Good idea, we'll take Serena since she's been there longer than calem. We'll also bring lillie and moon along for the ride." Dusk says and signs off. *I hope what I'm reading here is right.* sun thinks and closes the book.

Plz 🗳 1💬🙂your support helps our books grow.📚 plz support us. Poke bro 2 is in a deep depression rn 🙁