Chapter 91 Brunch

At the aether paradise

Sun and his family go to the mess hall. Waiting by butlers hand and foot. Sun found it unnecessary.

In the mess hall

Everyone takes their seats and were served a big meal. Sun was a bit overwhelmed by how fancy the food looks. Lillie politely passes the food to everyone, and sun takes a fair amount. As everyone eats, the sun looked brighter then normal. "So sun, I hear you a lillie tried for a baby." Lusamine says.

At that moment, suns face was BLUE

"Um, yeah....." He says and eats slowly. "That's a surprise, I toke you for the bashful type." She says and eats more slow then sun. Sun gulps slowly. "I won't deny that me and lillie have been getting a bit touchy lately..." Sun says slowly, he looks over to see lillie very bright red.

Sun then drinks his milk very slowly, and that kinda angered Lusamine

Sun then drinks his milk very slowly, and that kinda angered Lusamine. "Why must you have to get my daughter pregnant without my permission?" Lusamine asks, and eats her fish even slower. She then grabs too hard boiled eggs, and crushed them with a spoon. Sun gulps, but still tries to enjoy brunch. Gladion gently nudges lusamine, to try and make her stop. "Mother, is there anything you want to tell sun?" Gladion asks, and lusamine remembers. "Oh yeah-" lusamine started.

Just then, Mr mohn bursts through the door

"Sorry I'm late everyone! I was just busy tending to the pokemon in the farm." Mr mohn says, then lusamine spits out her coffee. "Mr mohn!" Sun chirps. "Father!" Lillie and gladion chirp, and rush over to hug their father. "There's my graduating daughter, how are you doing?" He asks, then kisses her on the cheek. "Thank you very much father, won't you please join us for brunch?" Lillie asks and gently pulls him to sit next to her. Mr mohn just smiles and eats some of the food om the table. "You have done the family proud lillie." Mr mohn says with a smile. "So, when will you and sun have babies?" Mr mohn asks, and everyone at the table was blushing. Mr mohn sips his coffee, and noticed the looks on everyone's faces. "What?" Mr mohn asks, which made lusamine feel like a major fool. "Sun and lillie would love to have kids one day." Mom says with a smile. Lillie and sun were blushing so red at this moment.

"Will moon and gladion be doing the same?" Mr mohn asks, and soon gladion and moons faces heated up from hearing that

"Will moon and gladion be doing the same?" Mr mohn asks, and soon gladion and moons faces heated up from hearing that. "Honey....can we not talk about what is very lewd towards teens?" Lusamine asks, trying to stay calm. "Honey, they're adults, we should be able to sit here and act like it." Mr mohn says, and sips more coffee.

After brunch

Sun and lillie stand outside and look over the ocean. "Thank you for everything sun, now some day I'll be able to do my island challenge." Lillie says, then kisses him on the lips. Sun then kisses lillie back as he runs his fingers through her hair. Lillies toes hurt a bit, but she could care less. "Thank you sunny bunny." Lillie giggles, then kisses his chin. Sun smiles, then plants a kiss on suns forehead. "I'll protect you lillie, and that is a promise." Sun says, and then lillie kisses sun on the chin. "You don't have to do that, me and snowy can handle ourselves." Lillie says proudly. "I just want to look after you is all." Sun says, and tickles lillie on the chin. Lillie giggles and playfully pushes sun away. "Stop it!" She demands, and lusamine shows up.

"Oh, um hello mother

"Oh, um hello mother..." Lillie says, looking at the floor. "I've talked about it with your father....you and sun have our blessing to have a baby if you so wish." Lusamine says, then bows. Lillie smiles, then holds suns hand. "You two.....good luck. But remember, marriage 1st." Lusamine says, and lillie nods, and sun does the same.

In lillies old room

Lillie and sun go to her old room, she gently sits on the bed. "So sun, do you want to try again?" Lillie asks with a blush. "I think it's best if we wait." He says, but then kneels on the floor. He lifts up her left foot and gently removes her heel and massages her nylon foot. Lillie sighs a bit and leans backwards a bit. "Sun....i want to make a baby with you....." She says with a sigh. "Lillie, I'm just giving you a massage, nothing else." Sun says and takes off lillies other heel. He kneads both her feet deeply. Lillie sighs and moans, feeling a bit turned on, but she respected suns wishes.

After 10 minutes sun gets a phone call

Sun rubs one of lillies foot and picks up with his free hand

Sun rubs one of lillies foot and picks up with his free hand. "Hello?" Sun asks, lillie bit her lip to hide her moans while sun was on the phone. "Sun, i need to see you...on ula ula island. Right now." Nanu says, sounding a bit mad, but strangely normal. "Okay...." Sun says, then gets up, stopping the massage. "What? Why did you stop?" Lillie asks with a frown. "Nanu wants to see me for some reason. I'll be back before you know it." Sun says.

Getting on the boat

Sun sits and thinks what could nanu want? He hasn't heard from him in a while. Lycanroc eats another bag of chips. "Whatever it is, it must be important." Lycanroc says, then munched on a chip. "Sun, we really need to keep an eye on..." Charmeleon started, but the horn honks. "We'll be arriving at in ula ula island in a few minutes!" The driver calls out. Sun ignores what he needed to be told. "Do me a favor, I want you to keep an eye on sun." Charmeleon says to lycanroc. Sun just laughs and pets the two on the head.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚