Chapter 34 Rick And Dennis 😱

On the boat at night, the boat sails to alola.

"How much longer?" Yuji asks. "Not much further. We should be at the docks at 5 or 4 am." Rick answers. "Where do we go after we get to alola?" Yuji asks. "Some guy named joof gave me a call. He says to meet him at some studio in akala island." Dennis answers. "The same place where we f*ck up that hotel heist 8 years ago?" Rick asks. "Don't remind me, I hated doing that." Dennis answers. "So, what do we do after we meet this joof guy?" Yuji asks. "Only time will tell." Dennis answers as the boat reaches to the middle of the alolan sea.

Morning soon rolls around Suns POV

Sun wakes up and kisses lillie on the lips. "Hey sunny bunny, how did you sleep last night?" Lillie chirps. "Im fine, I use to sleeping with you. It's kinda hard when I sleep without you." Sun answers, lillie giggles and kisses his cheek. "You're so cute when you beg for my love and attention." Lillie says and kisses sun on the lips. "Hey sun, when you have the time. Could you please drop off these papers at the office?" Mom asks. "Why do you need me to drop off these papers?" Sun asks. "It's my day off today sweetie. I want to relax today, so please help your tired mom." Mom coos. Sun knew he couldn't say no to his mom, so he does what he's told.

Sun goes to akala island, he sees a black boat docked.

*the boat of good finally came, I wonder what toke them so long? I hope nothing bad happened to the crew.* sun thinks.

In mom's work building

Sun drops the papers at the officer printing place. "You must be the champ." A worker assumes. "I am?" Sun says with a stupid ton in his voice. "Thanks for dropping off these papers. You can go now." The worker says.

Outside of the building

Sun bumps into candy again. "Candy?" Sun asks, candy smiles amd hugs sun. "How's your mom?" Sun asks. "She's fine, and yes it's me. Your favorite person on the whole world." Candy chirps. "What are you doing on akala island? I thought you were doing your island challenge?" Sun asks. "I toke a break, no need to rush it." Candy answers and kisses sun on the cheek. "Care to walk with me to the monorail." Candy asks. "Yeah sure." Sun answers.

They pass the docks

Sun looks at the boat, but didn't think too much of it.

Rick and dennis and yuji POV at the abandon building

Rick and dennis and yuji POV at the abandon building. Aka the new studio.

"Greetings gentlemen, I see you found your way." Joof greets. "Despite your lame ass detractors." Yuji says, and joof just laughs. "Come in, quickly now. Before the cops find us." Joof says and he didn't have to tell them twice.

Inside

"So here's the plan, we're gonna bust hau and his group out of the jail. Plan to get Necrozma on our side. Then, we take over alola." Rick says. "Hold on rick, we can't just go in and do all that sh*t there has to be a plan." Yuji says. "Yeah, and we can't just sit around here all day with our thumbs up our butts." Rick says and drinks something. "And we can't risk the chance of all of us going back to jail. This time, with no one able to break us out this time." Rick says. "Enough! I can see we need a plan to take over alola, but we can't do this without a plan." Dennis says, breaking up the fight.

"I agree with dennis

"I agree with dennis. We need a plan. The 1st thing we need to do, is find a way to break hau and his group out of jail? Without getting the APF (Alola Police Force) crawling up our asses." Joof says and drinks his water. "Okay, so whats the best place to approach this?" Rick asks. "So, what we need to do is, get a way to break into the jail, but noise is inevitable. So, what we need is a chopper to take us out of alola and regroup at a near by island, just off the coast of alola." Joof says, which sounded like a legit plan. "That's a good idea, we should do something like that." Dennis says. "Now, what we need are some guns. And some army things and we should be able to pull this off." Yuji suggests. "Guns?! Are you crazy?! If we get caught with that, we are going to jail for a long ass time." Rick says. "What we need are some strong pokemon, but not just any pokemon. Pokemon that only take orders and are strong to sin anything." Joof suggests. "Unlike my ungrateful Charmeleon!" Joof adds with a growl. "What? What charmeleon?" Rick asks. "5 years ago, my charmeleon betrayed me by not taking orders. It then attacks me and pushes me out the window.

"That pokemon is a monster

"That pokemon is a monster. We should kill it. Sun doesn't deserve such a powerful pokemon." Joof says and gets up from his chair. "Okay smart guy, where can we find a place to get pokemon?" Dennis asks. "I know a place, but it's risky. If we go under the cover of night, we might be able to get ourselves some pokemon." Yuji suggests. "Okay where?" Rick asks. "The aether paradise." Yuji says, with a wicked grin. "The aether paradise? How can we get any pokemon from there? That place is well guarded." Rick asks. "What we need to do is, use these." And what yuji pulls out were some knock out pills, the same ones he use to kidnap lillie. "If we put this in the cafeteria drinking fountains. We might be able to knock out all the guards and take out Lusamine too. She won't even know what hit her." Yuji cackles, soon everyone joined in.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚