Chapter 41 Important News

On the monorail

Sun gets a call from carl. "Hello?" Sun asks. "Hey sun, i need you at the League. Would you please come?" Carl says. "Sure, the monorail is heading to ula ula island anyways." Sun says.

At the pokemon League

Sun meets up with dusk and red. Along with green and may. "Hey sun, are you hungry?" May asks. "No thanks doll, I'm full." Sun chuckles and pats his belly. "Where's carl?" Sun asks. He's in the living room. He sure loves dawns hot cakes." Green says and she giggles as she hears munching sounds.

In the living room

Sun looks over to see Carl eat dawns hotcakes. "Great hot cakes darling." Carl says, making dawn blush a bit.

"Carl?" Sun asks

"Carl?" Sun asks. "Oh sun, hey." Carl says, eating one more bite of his hotcakes. "I need to speak with all you." Carl says. "Calem can't be here. He's teaching Mr mohn how to fix things." Sun says. "Okay, then one of you can tell him later." Carl says. "Sun, you still got those stones?" Carl asks, sun nods pulling out the stones. "Okay, now your rings are the source of the stones power. Those rings are from the stones." Carl explains, as sun places the stones on the table. "So, what we need to do is go to the alter of moone again. These stones have a key place where we can surprise attack the ultra beasts." Carl explains. "Wait? You mean we have to go back to the alter of moone?" Red asks. "Yeah, that's the only way we can stop Necrozma from attacking alola again." Carl explains again. "No way, I'll wait for the finale." Dusk snaps. "Hey, get back here boy. We ain't done with the meeting!" Carl barks at him. "I can't hear you." Dusk says and flips him off. "So, now what?" Sun asks. "We wait and make a plan. I'll try to find out about Necrozmas plans. The sound waves will provide the language he uses." Carl says. "Okay, but for now. Why don't we go on with our day and see what else we can find." Sun says.

In his league room

Sun lays in his bed, in nothing but his pants. He hears a knock. "Come in!" Sun calls out, and it was moon. "Hey baby girl." Sun chirps, moon rolls her eyes to that name. "You want to snuggle in bed?" Sun asks. Moon lightly blushes. "Sure." She says, as she makes her way to the bed.

Moon unzips her goth boots and lays next to sun

Moon unzips her goth boots and lays next to sun. "Hey you, i missed you." Sun says, wrapping his arm around her. Moon sighs softly. Sun kisses moon on the cheek. "Oh you....you just love playing with girls emotions." Moon giggles. "You need to relax." Sun says. He massages her shoulders. Moon sighs with relief and rolls over to suns touch. Moon started to purr a bit as sun kneads gently. "Hey sun mmmmm I really miss your reassuring feeling." Moon signs with relief. Sun chuckles, hearing his sister slightly moan. After that little massage. Sun gets off of moon. "You still haven't lost your touch." Moon giggles and kisses sun on the cheek. "What? You saying I have?" Sun jokes and laughs a bit. "Hey sun, your mom." Calem says, got back from the aether paradise. He hands sun the phone. "Hello?" Sun asks. "Hey sun, can you please come to my work place? I need you for a moment." Mom says and then signs off. "Okay-" sun was cut off by the phone. "Geez, what could ahe want that's so important?" Sun asks himself. "Before I go, I need to clean some sh*t up around here." Sun says and gets up, putting his attire on.

In the battle field

Sun cleans up the place by getting rid of the branches that broke off in it.

*sun, you have the keys

*sun, you have the keys. The world is in danger.....* Charlie growls in suns head. Before sun could reply, gladion busted into the League. "Help-" he mutters, before falling to the floor. Moon rushes to gladion in a panic. "Sun!" Moon calls out, sun then rushes to gladions aid. "What's going on?!" Sun asks in a panic. "Rick....." Gladion mutters, those words made suns blood run cold. He looks at gladion covered in cuts and bruises. "Quickly, rush him to sick bay!" Sun commands, red and brenden take gladion. Dawn follows behind them. "What happened to that poor boy?" Serena asks. "He's gonna be okay. Uh Rick might be....no it can't be." Sun tries to deny. Moon rushes behind red and brenden. *Rick is back and he's gonna try and free hau from his cell. You need to stop him!" Charlie growls. "Sun, go talk to nanu, he might know what to do." Serena says.

At the police station

"I'm sorry, Rick and dennis? I haven't heard those names in over 10 years." Nanu says and pulls out a file on rick and dennis. "They got away, but they're back. This is our chance to catch them.  Sun says. "How did you know it was them? I mean, what if gladion was in shock?" Officer Jenny asks. "I'm sure about it, no gang in this region can do sh*t to someone like gladion. He's a tough son of a b*tch." Sun says. "Watch your mouth sun, this is PG." Nanu says and glares at sun.

"So, what can I do?" Sun asks

"So, what can I do?" Sun asks. "Will sent a deputy over at the location you mentioned. He'll tell us the information we need." Jenny says. "As for you young man, go home. Rest and relax, do what you like to do best." Nanu reassures him. Sun agrees.

As he walks out of the police station

*Oh right, i need to catch the monorail.* sun says, remembering what he had to do for mom. *I hope I'm not too late.* sun think as lycanroc follows close behind him. *the power within? Why is that important?* sun thinks while jogging..

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚