Chapter 15 The Ride Home

On the ride home

"That was crazy. Remind me to make sure this never happens again." Lucas says and drinks his soda. "Hey dusk, you never really told us, but how did you end up on the island in the 1st place?" Green asks. "Yeah dusk, tell us what happened these last 5 years." Sun adds.

Flashback 5 years ago dusk voice over

I was falling, i thought I was gonna die, but I saw a light as I was falling. I saw a light. *Your time isn't over yet child. You deserve a 2nd chance. You can't have this power yet, but I'll give you a 2nd chance at life* a voice says. I saw what looked like solgaleo.

A flash of light goes im my face

A flash of light goes im my face. I woke up at some random beach. At 1st, I tried calling out for help, but all I saw was water and nothing but water. I sat on the beach, butt naked. I cried there for what seemed like forever, but I finally was able to make a fire, using only my knife. Soon I got food and got water from the leaves. Nothing was normal, i hardly saw any pokemon, and day 3 I couldn't find anybody. I tried to swim for it, but I felt tried and i was scared I was gonna drown. I went back to my little house, but I soon was met face to face with the tyrantrum. This pokemon had been hunting me for the next 4 years. I fought it many times, over food, over who eats who, and it wants all of me. I found the cave and hid there for the rest of my days. And that's why I have a beard. When I saw a boat I was planning to hurry to you, but you guys camped. I watched you for the own night, thinking you guys were criminals. But now you're here and here we are now.

End of flashback and end of dusk talking

"Wow, that was deep. You've been all by yourself through that?" Sun asks. Dusk nods and stands up. "When are we going home?" Dusk asks, scratching his beard. "In a bit." Sun answers. Sun then calls up moon. "Moon, go to the League and bring the typhosion and mallow." He whispers. "We're going back to the League and we'll make sure you're sad and comfortable." Sun says and pats his brothers shoulder.

At the League

"Hey sun, just like you requested." Dawn says and serves dusk the biggest meal he got. "At last!" Dusk says and eats the food fast.

After eating, sun meets up with Tyler

After eating, sun meets up with Tyler. They look over to see dusk get a razor and some clothes. "Thanks for helping us. Here." Sun says and offers tyler some money. "No thanks sun, this tyrantrum is more than enough payment for me." Tyler says. "Will I see you again?" Sun asks. "I'll see you around sun, take care now." Tyler says and waves goodbye.

1 hour later

Moon and mallow came with typsohion who still looks sad. "Mallow, and typsohion wait in the living room." Sun says and they both do.

In suns league room

"So sun, why did you call us over here?" Moon asks, slipping off her shoes as she gets on the bed. "I have a surprise for you." Sun says and leaves the room.

Back in the living room

"So mallow... Typhosion. I have a big surprise for the both of you." Sun says, dusk opens the bathroom looking like a new man. Mallow and typhlosions eyes lid up. They both rush to him and gave him over a million kisses. After that, mallow never let him go nor did Typhlosion. "Sun, where is that cute sister of yours who stands on the tips of her toes all the time. "I do not!" Moon snaps with the puffy cheeks. "Then try to kiss me." Sun demands, moon stands on her socked toes, but couldn't reach suns cheek. "Shortie." He chuckles and she got mad. Typhlosion didn't seem to care, all he cares about is his trainer who he hasn't seen in 5 years. "Someone is has been missing you too." Mallow giggles.

Later as everyone fell asleep

Sun goes on his phone and calls up lillie. "Hey lillie? Can i spend the night with you?" Sun asks. "I'm at kukuis place, come over. I miss you." Lillie says with joy.

On mele mele island at kukuis place

Sun knocks kn the door and after 10 seconds he gets hug tackled by lillie. "Sun! Where did you go?! I missed you these last 2 days!" Lillie says and gives him a million kisses all over his face. "Lillie stop! I'm not even inside yet!" Sun calls out and tries to get his girlfriends lips off him.

After that they both are on lillies couch bed

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just knew you'd worry." Sun answered and lays her head on her lap. "Of course I'd worry about you! You're my boyfriend! I need you!" Lillie yells and playfully hits him. Sun tickles lillie to make her stop. And it works and she wiggled around like a worm. "Stop!" She yells out as sun tickles her rips and that made her laugh even more. Lillie tries to get away, but sun tickles her socked feet. After 20 minutes of lillies mindless laugher, he stops. "I'm tired lillie, it's been a long day." Sun says and yawns. "Why don't we listen to some music before we sleep?" Lillie insists. "You're right lillie, why don't we." Sun says. He turns on the radio as soft music plays out.

Sun gently rubs his hand up and down lillies back. Lillie smiles since it kinda tickled, but she nuzzles in his neck. Sun unbundled lillies pony tail and her hair falls. It covers them both as her lips meet his. "Goodnight sun." Lillie says with a yawn. "Good night lillie." Sun says and slowly drifts off to sleep.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚