Chapter 3 A New Nightmare

After the rain cleared

Lillie and sun finish kissing and they look up at a orange sky. "Wow sun, that was a great way to spend my day with you." Lillie says and kisses his cheek. "Thanks lillie, you mean so much to me." Sun says. "We should go home, moon is home alone." Lillie says, checking her watch. "You're right lillie, we should go." Sun says and they both head to the Monorail after the short boat ride.

Many many years ago

"Mama, I can't sleep." A little boy says to his mom. "Im sorry baby, but you need to be brave now." The mom says, soothing her boys face with her touch. Then, they heard some noise outside. "Oh no....." The mom says, and hides the boy under the house. "Stay in this crawl space baby." The mom says and the little boy feels scared. "Mama, what's happening?" The little boy asks, feeling tears go down his cheeks. "Some bad men are coming baby. They're going to hurt mommy very bad, but they won't hurt you." The mom explains in as calm as she could. "No, mama." The tries, but she blocks the crawl space. The kid hears men arguing and his mom beating. The kid hides his crying as his mom screams, but all goes silent as he hears a gun shot. "Any one else!" A man shouts, but non of them could hear the little boy. "Best we set this place on light, no one needs to know. Right boss?" A man asks, and the young man let's out an evil laugh. The boss lights a match.

All the bad men left the house and the boy was stuck inside the crawl space, where he was burned alive

All the bad men left the house and the boy was stuck inside the crawl space, where he was burned alive. His screams linger on as the night fades away, the sun finally rises.

Inside a very dark place

"Little boy, wake up." A voice calls out. "Who are you?" The boy asks "and, where's my mama?" The boy adds. "She's in a better place now child, and you're in the dark Realm." Arceus answers and places his touch on the child. "You didn't deserve this child, nor did your mother. I will grant you one finally wish, and give you a 2nd chance in life, but as a different being." Arceus says and leans his head on the child's head. "You are now a force to be reckoned with. Made of the same material you were burnt with. You will take down, defend, and destroy. I command you to WAKE!" arceus chants and Charlie woke up. "MOM!" Charlie grows and wakes, flapping its firey wings in the air.

3 years later

3 years later

Charlie was fighting and clawing at the soldiers who were shooting at him. "Take it down!" A man shouts in a red tuxedo. Soon Charlie was shot down and token to his knees. "Get him!" The man shouts as other 2 comes at Charlie with a sword. "Chop it off! Hurry!" The man shouts, another man slices Charlies head off. "What should we do with the body?" The woman asks. "We should burn it and bury its ashes in the middle of the ocean." One suggests, everyone agrees with him.

In the middle of the ocean

The 4 team flare members dump the vase in a casket and dump it into the ocean. "How will know ig anyone finds this?" A flare member asks. "Don't worry, with this thing in the middle of the ocean, who could find such a thing?" Another flare member reassures. "I guess you're right, quick, let's get out of here." The leader says, being a bit older.

Inside the darkness over the years

"I'll be back soon. You can't keep me locked im here forever, I'll be back and I will destroy you for what you did to my mother. By the power of the 7 ultra rings, give them to the chosen ones!" Charile grows as a beam of light blasts out from the ocean. The light was seen around the world, and no one even know what it was. "We have know idea what this thing is." The young leader says, feeling his empty eye socket. "Haha, we will meet again someday." The leader says as the beam of light fades.

Sun wakes up still on the monorail

"Sun, wake up." Lillie gently says, sun slowly wakes up. "What?" He mutters. "Wait up, we're almost there." Lillie says and kisses him. "How long was I asleep?" Sun asks, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "You slept for a good long while." Lillie giggles and plays with suns hair. "Did my sunny bunny have a good dream?" Lillie asks. "I don't know, i had a dream many years ago. But it wasn't the dream I had 7 years ago." Sun explains. "What was it about then?" Lillie asks. "I had a dream about my inner demon." Sun answers. "You still have that thing?" Lillie asks. "Yeah, but he's been a bit quiet these last 3 years. I think our problems are over." Sun says. "You think? Joof is...." Charmeleon starts, but lycanroc adds "dead, he died of blood loss 5 years ago." And sun covered his ear. "How did you know? There hasn't been any news on him. Not even during these 5 years." Snowy says. "Can you 3 please, be quiet?" Sun asks and pets there heads, keeping his cool. "Im sorry you had a bad dream sun." Lillie says and kisses him on the lips. "Hey sun, can I stop by the salon to get some hair dye?" Lillie asks.

"Why? Your hair is beautiful just the way it is

"Why? Your hair is beautiful just the way it is." Sun asks, feeling a bit sad. "Not for me dummy, it's for a friend." Lillie says. "I thought you didn't have a fan base anymore?" Sun asks. "I don't, i just was to get a gift for a family friend." Lillie explains. Sun nods and gives lillie his champion trainer card. "We're about to dock, we'll stop by the salon in a bit." Sun says.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚 show your love for poke bro #2