Chapter 48 Memories

At the ultra League sick bay at sundown

"Hey gladion." Sun greets. "Hey sun, I've been expecting you." Gladion says. "So, how was your day so far?" Gladion asks. "Not much, but I did fight out I have an orb in me." Sun answers. Gladion looks at sun in confusion. "A what?" He asks. "Some orb that only one in a zillion can get. Turns out I've been blessed to have this power." Sun explains. "When did you find that out?" Gladion asks. "I found out this morning." Sun answers. "Then how the hell did time skip so fast?" Gladion asks. "I don't know, it's the writers book." Sun answers. "Are you okay gladion? I'm sorry you got hurt." Sun says. "It's fine, no need to worry about me." Gladion says. "You know, moon acts like lillie when she worries about me." Gladion chuckles. "She does?" Sun asks, gladion nods.

Flashback before sun arrived to alola

"Thanks for helping me with my hair." Lillie says. "No problem lillie. I'm always happy to show you I love you." Gladion says with a smile. Lillie stands on her toes to kiss his cheek. Gladion chuckles, then pets lillie on her head. Lillie then looks down at her feet. "What's wrong?" Gladion asks. "Mother isn't as kind as she use to be. Why?" Lillie asks. "I don't know, she seems to be a bit different." Gladion answers. "You don't know the reason? I thought...." Lillie says and blushes a bit. "I don't know everything lillie. Sometimes, I even lose track of myself. Lillie walks up and hugs her brother tightly. "Will mother be kind like she use to be?" Lillie asks. "I'm sure she'll be fine. Have a little faith in her." Gladion says. "Mother says, a boy will never love me, because I'm too fat." Lillie says. Gladion looks at lillies body. *the hell is wrong with her? She's perfect.* gladion thinks. "No lillie, you're perfect. Soon enough, you'll find that perfect someone." Gladion reassures lillie. "What about hau? He seems to like me." Lillie points out. "Who?" Glaidon asks. "No one." Lillie says, slightly blushing. Gladion chuckles, then pets lillie head again. "Don't worry lillie, someday you'll make a guy very happy." Gladion says.

End of flashback

"Why would lusamine do that to her?" Sun asks. "I don't know, mother wad always an odd woman." Gladion answers. "She probably was a bit broken when father was taken." Gladion mentioned, which gave him a bit of flashback. *Darling!* gladion hears in his head.

"I was there, and there was nothing I could do to help my father

"I was there, and there was nothing I could do to help my father." Gladion says and tries to hold back his fear. "Those ultra beast, they took my father." Gladion says with a bit of hate in his voice. "That's all in the past now." Sun says. "I managed to bring him back to you." Sun says. "Thank you so much sun. You did so much for this family. I wish there was a way to show you my appreciation." Gladion says. "You don't need to. Lillie is my reward." Sun says, and gives gladion a lily. "What's this for?" Gladion asks. "Lillie left it for you. She thought it would cheer you up." Suna answered. Gladion smiles at the small flower and puts it in a vase. "Lillie always knew how to cheer me up. Even on my baddest of days." Gladion says. "Mother would always find a way to yell at me." Gladion starts.

Flashback gladions narration

I broke a vase on accident, and I toke the fall for it. Mother gave me an ear full that day. Lille felt bad for me, she came up to me and leaned against me.

For some reason that always made me smile

For some reason that always made me smile. My sweet sister was always there no matter what. I'll protect her, no matter what.

Gladion says and that ends the flashback

"Sorry you kinda had a rough childhood." Sun apologised. "You don't need to be sorry sun, you weren't there. Nothing you could do." Gladion reassures him. Sun slightly smiles. "I use to remember when mother was kind and gentle. Not the psycho you once met." Gladion says.

Flash Back gladion narration again

Mother would tickle lillie playfully and I would help. Her sequels and screams of laughter. I use to ignore her begging and pleading to stop, but I never listen. But when we lost father, she stopped being playfully all together. So, I was the only one that took care of lillie, and mother, well she would just neglect us. And wickie took care of us for the time being. Till nebby came around, and well, now we're here. 8 years later, and this felt like a long time ago.

Flashback ends

"That's cause it was a long time ago. 8 years seem to really be taking it out on us." Sun says. "What is lillie doing now?" Gladion asks. "She's working on her school work. She wants to be a poekmon professor when she's done. Just like kukui." Sun answers.

Sun thinks about lillies cute blushy face

Sun thinks about lillies cute blushy face. "She's gonna be smarter then me one of these days." Gladion chuckles. She already is dude." Sun chuckles and gladion nods, then rolls his eyes. "Yeah, i know, but besides that, I think lillie os gonna be a great pokemon professor." Gladion says, with a smile. "I think so too." Sun says, then lycanroc tugs on suns shorts like a toddler trying to get its parents attention. "What is it?" Sun asks. "Look sun, do you see that?" Lycanroc points out. Sun looks over outside ans sees a ripple in the sky. "What the fu-" sun started, but then got interrupted by gladion. "Sun!" And sun stops. "Did you see that? A ripple." Sun points out at the now night sky. "It was probably your mind playing tricks on you." Gladion assumes. "I don't think you're right on that." Sun says, but didn't want to get in a debate with him. *I hope you're right.* sun thinks.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚