Chapter 35 Scars Never Heal

On the monorail

"Sorry i haven't been visiting you often. I've just been busy with too much work on my hand." Sun apologizes. "It's okay sun, I know being a champ isn't all easy." Candy says, she pets sun on the head. "What part of the island challenge are you doing?" Sun asks. "I'm doing mallows trail soon, but I need a break ursaring could use it too." Candy replies and checks her phone. Sun then heard a ring on his phone. "Hello?" Sun asks as he puts the phone to his ear. "Hey sun, kukui needs me again. I'll see you later." Lillie says. "Okay lillie, work hard. I love you." Sun says, then signs off. "I can see you and lillie are still together, how long has it been?" Candy asks. "9 years, it's been a fun ride with her." Sun answers, and puts his phone in his pocket. "You want to come to my house?" Sun asks. "You sure? I don't want to be a bother." Candy says. "It's okay, mom is usually reading and moon is with gladion often." Sun reassures her.

On mele mele island at the docks

On mele mele island at the docks. Sun and candy make their way to suns house.

"Isn't it a bit hot to wear a jacket?" Sun asks. "Not really, I need it to look cool." Candy says cutely. Sun chuckles and pets her head. "Aren't you acting cute?" Sun asks. "Shut up." Candy snaps playfully. "So sun, when do you plan to do that thing you've been talking about?" Candy asks, relating to the temple thing. "That backfired, I'd rather not talk about it." Sun says and looks at the floor. "Oh" candy says and places a hand on suns back. "I'm fine." Sun reassures her.

At suns house

Sun and candy take their shoes off and hang up their hats. They both sat in the couch. "So sun, what happened at the temple?" Candy asks. "Turns out the pokemon Necrozma was behind the door we were trying to open. I got sucked in and got poisoned." Sun answers, feeling a bit scared. "Oh dear, are you okay?" Candy asks, kneeling on the couch. "No, I'm fine. But I got a scar to show it." Sun says, he pulls up his shirt to reveal a stitched scar. "Oh sun, what happened to you?" Candy asks, looking concern to sun. "I'm fine, im just lucky I'm not dead." Sun says.

Candy touches it gentle

Candy touches it gentle. "It still kinda hurts, but I'll be okay." Sun says, still feeling a bit of pain. "Im sorry that happened to you. I'm sorry I told you where to find the last stone." Candy apologizes. "Im fine, I really am. I'll be okay. Nothing can kill me now." Sun reassures her. Mom comes in the house. "Oh sun, i didn't realize you brought a friend with you." Mom says, looking happy. Candy stands up from the couch and shakes moms hand, but mom tickles candy playfully. Sun watches mom do that, she laughs so cutely.

A little while later

Candy sighs as sun massages her socked feet gently. "I did Mmmm kinda miss this." Candy says as sun kneads. "Can you tell me what happened at the temple. Besides the door." Candy asks in a relaxed tone. "It was very cold in the temple, I thought we'd never find it again. Turns out it wasn't that deep, but it was huge from something under the mountain in alola." Sun says as he kneads her sore areas. "Candy?" Sun asks, and then he looks over to a sleeping candy. Sun chuckles and kneads the other foot. Candy sighs even more and she goes ti a deep sleep.

She moans a bit louder as sun kneads deeply

She moans a bit louder as sun kneads deeply. *poor candy, she doesn't even know what's going on in alola. I should tell her, but she doesn't need to know about what happened 6 years ago.* sun thinks as he kneads her heel area. *Candy should be doing her island challenge, nit wasting her time with me.* sun thinks as he massages all over. He soon stopped, candy was laying on the couch, with a bit of drowl coming down her lip. Sun whips it off and she snores cutely. Sun goes outside and sits on the porch. "Hey sun you have a scar in your stomach. So do I and charmeleon." Lycanroc barks to sun. "I know, but let's not forget the other pokemon. Decidueye, Tauros, lunala, and greninja. We're all family." Sun says and looks up to the sun. Sun then gets a phone call from dusk. "Hey sun, you should come to the League. We're having a party tonight." Dusk says. "What's the occasion?" Sun asks. "I don't know, but Lucas wants to celebrate something." Dusk says and hangs up the phone. "What do yoh think the part os about?" Charmeleon asks.

He then slowly takes a nap

He then slowly takes a nap. "Wake up, we have to go to the party." Sun says. "No.....f*ck off sun...." Charmeleon growls through his sleep. "You know what, I know how i can get you to come with me." Sun chuckles. He takes out his pokeball and puts his Charmeleon back in his ball. "Okay, we should go now or we'll miss all the good stuff." Lycanroc says and licks suns all over his face. "Stop you, all we should do is before we do miss it completely." Sun chuckles and pets the lycanroc on his head. "Hey sun, before you go, can candy please stay for a while. She looms lonely." Mom asks, as she stands at the door way. "Sure, I know shes been lonely since her mom has been more busy at the school." Sun says and agrees to let her stay a while. "Okay lycanroc, shall we go?" Sun asks. Lycanroc was already grabbing his hands and pulling him towards the monorail. "Okay, okay boy. I'm going. No need to pull my arm out of it's socket." Sun chuckles.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚